No announcement yet.

Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DEMAND IMMEADIATE DISQUALIFIATION OF BOTH SQUADS INVOLVED IN THE DOUBLESQUADDING, LIGHT AND DRASTIC. IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE RULES.

Ps. feed the fire of hate
    jee

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
      I DEMAND IMMEADIATE DISQUALIFIATION OF BOTH SQUADS INVOLVED IN THE DOUBLESQUADDING, LIGHT AND DRASTIC. IT IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE RULES.

<3 Blood

I must agree with you. These so-called rules are in desperate need of enforcing.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Why so? you're all looking for excuses to stop Light from winning TWLs because everybody hates us

A lot of people saw me playing ELIM at 2:10 (the time Drastic vs Cripples was being held at), 15 minutes later (2:25), I went to ?go #light to practice with my squad for an upcoming TWLD (we have a rule in Light: whoever doesnt practice with the squad doesn't get to play in matches), and as Louis said before, I was talking to Latrine and Reclusion at 2:30 about Alcoholism and Pro league

There's no way in hell that I could've been playing elim AND playing Drastic vs Cripples in TWLD at the SAME TIME

Cinema = Delectable - I gave him the name before so that he could come back and start playing TW again (I gave a lot of my old names away)

After Light's TWLD vs Diso I went to practice with my pro squad when I heard all these rumours being thrown at me

Don't you guys have anything better to do?
        The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Shit I dont give a fuck who it was, point is we won because of it. GG drastic, suckers!
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Destroy, how many times must you be reminded that your horrid reputation precedes you, thus removing every last ounce of credibility from any statement(s) you may have to deliver?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              Destroy, how many times must you be reminded that your horrid reputation precedes you, thus removing every last ounce of credibility from any statement(s) you may have to deliver?
              /ok, I'm going to step in here.

Jason = syc0tik

You abused your staff powers so much that another squadmate that was on staff had to axe you from the staff. You were the one that started the "Sika was cheating" garbage as well.

Nice reputation yourself there.

You seem to hate squads higher than the cripples in leagues. Looking at the cripples rank I see a lot of hate in you. Please, its a game think about all the info presented than voice your word.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Do you know how long it would take to modify 1 of my logs to make it look like Destroy was in chat? Ya that's right, it would take at least 2 days straight, because a log of 1 day is at least 200 pages or so long.
                or 30 seconds if you used SS Log Editor

i'm not on anybody's side because i know nothing about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood

Love ya blood <3
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch

/ok, I'm going to step in here.

Jason = syc0tik

You abused your staff powers so much that another squadmate that was on staff had to axe you from the staff. You were the one that started the "Sika was cheating" garbage as well.

Nice reputation yourself there.

You seem to hate squads higher than the cripples in leagues. Looking at the cripples rank I see a lot of hate in you. Please, its a game think about all the info presented than voice your word.
                    I only dislike squads full of such blatant egotism. I have no problem with any squad in TWL except for Light.

My reputation? Haha. You speak of rumors and circumstantial nonsense kiddo. I will not deny there was some foul play, however, the key lies in where that foul play originated. At any rate, I'm not going to plead my case any further as the whole ordeal is in the past and I must say that I put it to rest quite some time ago. Shit happens, eh?

As to the issue of Sika, I believe to this day he was up to something, and I am not at fault for that. A man is entitled to his beliefs you know.

Gap, you forget that a reputation is not something based on a single act/event. I've built up my fair share of friendships and have gained the trust of many of my fellow players over the years. Without a doubt, I'd be willing to bet Destroy has more enemies than friends, such is not the case with me.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

enemies in an online game? I think not

Comment

I won't speak for others entirely, but judging from most posts in this thread, those not made by Light members of course, Destroy is disliked.

I know you're turning a blind eye to this fact, and I understand why. The truth, however, is the truth.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ya, that saddest part is, there is only a select few who don't like Light, and it doesn't even matter, because we'll keep on winning, and you'll keep predicting against us, which helps us out. Please keep doing so

GG in the Crips game, 50-34.

Egotistical? Where do we show ego? Anyone? Gimme a link please I wanna see! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                            enemies in an online game? I think not
                            I think so

Also- If Cinema is Delectable, and Delectable is banned, who was playing when he went 6-8? Someone must have been playing. If it was Delectable then destroy was a party in helping Del avoid his ban, if it was destroy then he is dbl squading, plz pick one.
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

I think so

Also- If Cinema is Delectable, and Delectable is banned, who was playing when he went 6-8? Someone must have been playing. If it was Delectable then destroy was a party in helping Del avoid his ban, if it was destroy then he is dbl squading, plz pick one.
                              Dude.. that's the entire point of getting an alias, getting OUT of a ban.. jeese..

Comment

Nerds..

Your all just a little to hyper about this game...nerds....I swear...
                                • Ruby is the only one I have a semi level of respect for...since he is near my age..so I feel some of the things he said are just..
                                • We all know Destroy is full of himself...Maybe hes making up for something who knows...? Who cares If it makes him feel good by being an ass to others GO FOR IT!
                                • It's a game a G A M E made to ENTERTAIN! incase you have not noticed..
                                • Staff dose favor a squad especialy if a squad member is in that certain squad...And not even one of them can deny it.
                                • Incase I forgot to metion its still a game....
                                • You all whine to god damn much...
                                • If Des gave Del a name good for him! He didn't "aid" or "Help" anyone....jesus h christ...giving a name is now "aiding avoiding a ban"..............idiots...
                                • LiL has spoken..
                                [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Working...
                                X