Don't double squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5

ruby maybe since you respect him you should read his post with respect and realize how accurate it is?

destroy from what I understand you made the name cinema and decided to help delectable avoid his ban, that's bs enough, you should get banned from TW for helping people evade bans.

Also your reputation couldn't get much worse at this point, no one is obsessed with you besides yourself, so get over it
    It's a bunch of jibberish bullshit.

Attacking Destroy, and saying he double squadded is BS. We have HARD evidence. Even one that works within the TW system. Here is what we have:

1. I have the entire log of 12pm est to 4 pm est today.
    2. The elim records of Destroy receiving 14-10 in elim at 2:10 EST (time of Drastic Match)
    3. Numerous Witnessess seeing Destroy in #light and those who were talking to him (2:20 - 3:00 EST).
    4. The entire Light squad knowing Dest never logged off of chat, and discussing the match (The entire spanned time).
    5. Did I mention I have the entire Log?

This covers the entire hour of which destroy was supposedly "double squadding" for Drastic. You guys are polluting this thread with BS about how Destroy is associated with Delectable, therfor he should be banned. That's not the matter at hand, which is also very irrelevant. I am right, Light is right, and Destroy is innocent of these gay fucking charges. Relieve his ban now or see hell.
    Last edited by Ruby; 07-20-2002, 07:45 PM.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I gave Dele the name because he was fearing about getting banned again, so what if the guy really wants to play the game, and a bunch of people stop him from doing so? How's that wrong?

Now, about that rumour that I doublesquaded or something like that, I have all the proof that I was practicing in ?go #light and even before that I was playing elim. Why would I want to doublesquad for Drastic, if I am in TW's best squad?

Please, don't you guys have anything else to do?
      The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

Destroy, you're already drowning bud... why flail about so? They say that just makes you sink faster.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Speaking as a net admin:

IPs usually don't lie.

The only way an IP would be fake is if someone was spoofing the IP, which I doubt anyone here has the ability/knowledge to do.

I'm not accusing anyone, because I don't have any proof either way, but if it was traced back to a identical IP... well.
          I think there is corruption in the Staff. This is impossible, There are like 50+ people that KNOW Destroy was not double squadding.

I'll never forget it when he was banned here is what he said:

1: destroy> WTF IS IS THIS SHIT I GOT BANNED FOR SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT REASON
          1: Jack> wtf are you talking about
          1: destroy> Fucking, THEY SAID I WAS DOUBLE SQUADDING FOR DRASTIC?!?!???!!
          1: stab> WTF
          1: Dark!> wha...? hu..
          1: Jack> what the hell is that?
          1: fireballz> sigh.. what the hell is wrong with staff these days

That's just part of the log, it's sad to think of how the staff could've came up with this fucking BS.

Comment

I know what really happened. I figured it out!

DESTROY IS DELECTABLE!!!

f33r the qu33r

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              I know what really happened. I figured it out!

DESTROY IS DELECTABLE!!!

f33r the qu33r
              Hehe... I would eat my own shit if this were true.

Comment

How would you like that feces? Medium or well done?
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah, there's complete corruption in staff... all based around the fact that I relayed some information about IP spoofing.

How about Light takes a deeeeep breath, slows down for just a second, and things will be straightened out? Does that make sense? There's no need for everyone to just be freaking out.
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                    Yeah, there's complete corruption in staff... all based around the fact that I relayed some information about IP spoofing.

How about Light takes a deeeeep breath, slows down for just a second, and things will be straightened out? Does that make sense? There's no need for everyone to just be freaking out.
                    Agreed. We'll do so.

Comment

ffs

Comment

say what you will about ruby but he DOES listen. Props for that.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                          How would you like that feces? Medium or well done?
                          Bahahahaha I love your posts
                          4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                          4:dll> YES
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                          4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                          4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                          4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                          4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                          4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Someone already said this, but even if he wasnt double squadding, then he DID help someone evade a ban, and im sure theres a penalty for that..
                            :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                              say what you will about ruby but he DOES listen. Props for that.
                              I'm not one to hold grudges, I am 24: if there is a mature comment I see, then I will recognzie it.

<3

Originally posted by Tobe
                              Someone already said this, but even if he wasnt double squadding, then he DID help someone evade a ban, and im sure theres a penalty for that..
                              He gave Delectale a Name. Not try to "help him evade a ban".
                              Last edited by Ruby; 07-20-2002, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by destroy
                                I gave Dele the name because he was fearing about getting banned again, so what if the guy really wants to play the game, and a bunch of people stop him from doing so?
                                posted by ruby:
                                He gave Delectale a Name. Not try to "help him evade a ban".
                                ruby plz read everything b4 you post

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                                Asia Minor> maybe not
                                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Working...
                                X