TWLD Predictions brough to you by the one and only Kthx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pascone View Post
    hosts are supposed to log each game. then they get sent to twl email. i read the email and copied it
    whats even worse is that you saved it.... and then post it on forums trying to prove how good you are or something???

good luck pascone, you need a lot of it in life it seems... I wish you well

your beyond my help now, done talking with you, cheers
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

i had every wingmasters game logged last season. both spec chat and freq chat. it's fun to read them now =)
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
        i had every wingmasters game logged last season. both spec chat and freq chat. it's fun to read them now =)
        Wima beat Thunder in Regular Season actually
        1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
        1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
        1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
        1:Vitja> afk
        1:Underground> haha vit
        1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground View Post
          Wima beat Thunder in Regular Season actually
          yes, i never lost to a championship team last season :P

stray was in fact a zzz-fest. vs. thunder we actually had to try alot. lot's of starters underperformed.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            whats even worse is that you saved it.... and then post it on forums trying to prove how good you are or something???

good luck pascone, you need a lot of it in life it seems... I wish you well

your beyond my help now, done talking with you, cheers
            shit saves in the email account. not hard to open it and read it. took all of 5 minutes. perhaps you need the help if that would take you so long and much effort

but i always enjoy when people get smoked in arguments then come back with 'get help in REAL life'. always a good defense after making equally stupid posts. apparently you need help too then
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

to put in my 2 cents....

none of these lines matter...

twl was not announced yet...

people are still switching squads

lines are constantly changing...

people are quitting/temp. retiring

key players from each line mentioned are inactive

im not gettin payed as much as i should be

still considering quitting...

when is twl starting?

can u hurry up?

sex drugs and alcohol...

its killin me...

my keyboard broke...can u believe that shit?

many need unrusting and twl games arnt a good idea

sex...again...

so when is twl?
              Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

No point in posting potential lineups of squads which have no shot.

HEAVY - Apok, Izor, Caos, Bike, Chuckle

Maybe you can throw in annoyance, racka, destroy, geio, fstempler, etc.

The only squad of pacifists....the only squad that stands a chance

Comment

mad people changed squads since this was first made.. perhaps this thread was a tad too early
                  violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                  [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Our twld line will pull it off

Red Parrot, Edward Collier, Black Beard, Whiskey Jack, and Stede Bonnet is invincible.

edit- ill make real ones once the squads are actually picked. :P
                    Last edited by Capital Knockers; 11-10-2008, 01:40 AM.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
                      With TWL around the corner, it is time I (Kthx) make some pre-TWL predictions.

These are my rosters and thoughts on the top 6 squads in TWDD right now. I would be posting this but unfortunately im forum banned by liberal douchebag Kolar so.

1. Dice -

Players:

(Starters)

Racka
                      Raspi
                      Kyou
                      Vys
                      Weaver

(Subs)

Drow
                      Deck

Dice is an all around strong squad as long as Drow and Raspi can get unrusted before TWL, but even so I am pretty sure Dice will make it to this years Finals. It's looking to be a true breakout year for Racka, as his first year in TWL on a squad other than Quicksand. Vys and Kyou together are probaly two of the better rushers in the game, and Kyou is great at making you follow him into his team. With a supporting cast from Raspi and Weaver (who I really feel aren't the strongest warbirds in Dice's lineup) it is going to be a hard team to beat.

-----

2. Heavy -

Players:

(Starters)

Izor
                      Apok
                      Bike
                      Annoyance
                      Caos

(Subs)

Kthx
                      Desai
                      Two Face

Heavy was already looking pretty good even before Quicksand redissolved again, and now after picking up Izor and Myself, they look even stronger. This is pretty much a pure rushing starting lineup, with Izor, Apok, and Bike leading the charge, and support from Annoyance and Caos as close to mid range players. It's really looking like it might be a semi-finals type of year for Heavy if all goes well, and since I am on the squad and know these things, I don't see any of our starters or subs really leaving. Furthermore, with the addition of CoWarder, HEAVY could be a serious twld champion threat.

-----

3. Sweet -

(Starters)

Aerin
                      Saetep
                      Tohn
                      Riverside
                      Desire

(Subs)

Papa Diop
                      Jinco

I think these guys are pretty much out of their league despite their ranking on TWDD right now, despire Aerin none of these warbirds really pose a tremendous threat besides that of a 10/10 round. I can see Sweet maybe going 30/70 in TWLD this year, maybe 40/60 depending on what kind of days they can catch other mediocre squads on.

-----

4. Pirates - Everyone changed their names to Pirate names in some really really gay turn of events, so I can't really comment on which edward is going to be starting, but I am assuming that one of them is Hercules and I am sure he will start. But I could pretty much copy/paste any pre-TWL pirates line from the last three years and it would be the same. I expect Pirates to either barely squeeze by into the semi-finals, or to barely be squeezed out of it, but I don't think they have the resources to win TWL, still a + season for Pirates.

-----

5. Thunder -

(Starters)

Ardour
                      Yakuza
                      Nl>Terminator
                      Junka
                      Vitja

(Subs)

Underground
                      grouch

It is really hard to tell right now how exactly Thunder will do, but I see this as a potential semi-finalist squadron. Newer members like Yakuza who has been pretty hot lately when he is hitting his rushes will probaly be the player that surprises the most people. Ardour, Junka, Vitja are all decent warbirds who don't go negative often. I am pretty sure that like always Thunder will probaly have one really big upset this season, whether it is vs Dice, Heavy, or Quake, anyways it will be a good team to watch.

-----

6. QuAkE -

(Starters)

Tvash
                      Mega Newbie
                      Reaver
                      One of the stupid azn face boi's, (Deez maybe?)
                      District

(Subs)

Other azn face thing
                      No <3

I don't even know where to start when it comes to Quake, they were looking decent for awhile when they had Vys, but when Vys left it seems like that dam bursted. Ignite tried to recover that huge loss by replacing him with a rusted Reaver, and a rusted Deez but I really don't see this squad doing too great. I am pretty sure they will win every game vs mediocre squads, but will lose against squads like Heavy, Pirates, Dice, and Thunder. What ignite fails to understand about this game is that you can buy players maybe, but you can't buy teamwork, and the reason most squads are good together is because they recruit players who get along, and play similar styles. You can't buy Reaver as a solid Rusher, and Mega as a more mid-range sniper, and Tvash as a hider who always has 2 deaths when his entire team is dead, and put them together and expect them to do well. I think this is the part of Ignite's plan that fails to meet up to my scrutiny.

---

For the other 4 squads in the top 10 I will just write a short blurb about them.

7.Disoblige - Disoblige is sorta like a higher level version of Paladen, every year they have the same players, they play alot of games, but they never get great, they will win a few games, maybe even have one upset, but I don't think they will get close to getting in the semi-finals, atleast they won't dissolve mid-TWL though.

8. Rape - They just recently cleaned up their roster a tad, it looks alot better, however I don't think that Peru can lead them to the semi-finals although he might single handedly win a game or two for them against some of the lesser squads. In terms of a depth chart this squad is under the base line. What kind of day Peru is having is really the deciding factor to this squad winning or losing.

9. Dynasty - Should have just let this squad die instead of bringing it back like this, it would be like Ignite buying the squad Light from Fireballz and paying Reaver, Mega Newbie, and Tvash to try to win TWL on that, will win a few games but nobody on this squad is a huge threat in warbird. Sorry Ravage :P

10. Syne - Man... TWL is almost dead.

this was not done prematurely

Comment

• yea dice got this

Comment

• roffl yea how stupid do all of u look right now
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

• smarter than you
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Lol bananas in my trousers!
                              TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                              TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
                                this was not done prematurely
                                dice still ganna win twld, fu
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X