Raise # of squads in TWL-B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
    I don't know if you're sarcastic here? Anyway, I just checked our Rapes roster and I've never heard of half the people, I just recognize 3 basers, you, diakka and pureownage?

EDIT:

ah I see you've beaten teks on a common basis
    da1 u havent been good in at least 5 years, of course you haven't heard of anyone half are wbs that can base and do so now, and also you never are online because your so bad now, so i wonder why you havent heard of anyone
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
      I don't know if you're sarcastic here? Anyway, I just checked our Rapes roster and I've never heard of half the people, I just recognize 3 basers, you, diakka and pureownage?

EDIT:

ah I see you've beaten teks on a common basis
      No, we've Raped teks on a common basis.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        da1 u havent been good in at least 5 years, of course you haven't heard of anyone half are wbs that can base and do so now, and also you never are online because your so bad now, so i wonder why you havent heard of anyone
        da1's still a decent basejav and for some second-tier dueler to try to call him bad at basing is just asinine. rape's got some decent birds who can base, but besides duc, po, and wz, there aren't many rapists who can compete on a twlb-level.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

The way I see it, is that there are ten solid basing squads that can compete in twlb out there. Having 10 opposed to 8 will just slightly lower the competition level.

I think eight is a good number, the only problem i see is the two basing squads that don't make it will end up spreading out to the 8 squads that are in twl, further clogging the basing squads within the eight squads. Or, what can happen is the players on the squads that don't make it, aren't good enough to be on a twlb squad, and quite frankly may just lose interest in base entirely.

As much as I don't want to see that, and everyone knows where i stand, based on what squad i'm on and how i feel about trying to see the TW community grow as much as possible. But I can see why there's an argument to keep it at 8, TWL needs to get back that competitive edge to it, where every single weekend your team needs to show up or else you're going to get destroyed.

Either way, I think it's a big decision to make that shouldn't be decided overnight, or ignored completely and left the way it is. Perhaps a solid meeting between the captains of the top 10 squads (err, or a rep from each squad) and TWL staff members could be placed and we could just discuss it? I would hate to see a decision made and end up having one opinion feel like it wasn't heard

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
            da1's still a decent basejav and for some second-tier dueler to try to call him bad at basing is just asinine. rape's got some decent birds who can base, but besides duc, po, and wz, there aren't many rapists who can compete on a twlb-level.
            i'd like to know how im 'second tier' jeenyuss, since you don't know anything about dueling whatsoever... isn't it hard to judge talent when you have none yourself?
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I agree with exalt. da1 is horrible and has been so for the last 5 years for sure. He has been extremley lucky all the times he has taken diso to twl finals during those years. fucking lucky newbie bastard!
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

re

leave it at 8 squads, this will create more competition, because whichever squad dont make it, brainwave/spastic/sage/pene, there players will had more depth and strenght to w/e squad their good players join to.

AND LOL AT EXALT CALLING DA1 BAD LOL, exalt get good at ur own ship b4 talking shit about others, or rather play in a fucking LD GAME AND NOT NEG! k thnx.

P.S. zung gonna own u this season afk.
                TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                  leave it at 8 squads, this will create more competition, because whichever squad dont make it, brainwave/spastic/sage/pene, there players will had more depth and strenght to w/e squad their good players join to.

AND LOL AT EXALT CALLING DA1 BAD LOL, exalt get good at ur own ship b4 talking shit about others, or rather play in a fucking LD GAME AND NOT NEG! k thnx.

P.S. zung gonna own u this season afk.
                  get a haircut first fool

and ive played lots of LD games, didnt play much last season was on deployment in military, my bad eelam... oh wait didn't you just start last season or something?
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I pushed alot for 10 LD squads, but we just don't have it in basing. At least with twdd, their were enough squads, with decent enough lines that you could argue upsets. I can't say I have the same faith for LB. There's just too few LB squads. Think of it this way - how many active wb squads aren't going to make LD? Raising it to 10 didn't mean EVERY active wb squad gets in TWL, but thats basically what is being suggested here. Just doesn't work.
                    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                      In LB only Dice seems to be really standing out, and there's easily 9 others who are quite on the same level atm..
                      lmao

everyone complaining to make it 10 lb squads is retarded. thats like in the MLB, if the Indians and White Sox make the playoffs. The twins are good, so just because they are decent and compete, they will let them join to. No, its retarded. Why let a squad join in if they are going to get wiped off the face of the earth facing people like 89, stayon, eelam, da1, bram, sarger, etc. Its useless. Cant make everyone happy.
                      Last edited by KiAN; 10-27-2008, 09:53 AM.
                      1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
                      1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
                      1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
                      1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
                      1:exquisite> like zzzzz
                      1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
                      1:exquisite> ya
                      1:Ease> try skipping school
                      1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
                      1:Kian> LOL EASE
                      1:Collusion> LOOL
                      1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Snap my name was mentioned twice. That's like 200% more than last season.
                        Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
                        3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
                        1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
                        1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
                        1:Markmrw> :O
                        1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Keep it at 8. If a squad like TeKs or Rape will make it in, they'll have to prove themselves in the cup. Maybe I'll be able to play in my proper ship against them for once
                          Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

TeKs was reformed recently not with the intention of making TWL at all.
                            We're together cos most of us enjoy playing on the same squad and playing TWD when ever we can.
                            We aren't consistent but u can't deny that when we play well we can put up a good fight.

Rape seems to be our late night rivals, even if they do out spider us.
                            Loving WZ's tactic of camping the flag with all your duelers playing :P

But hey for us its all about having as much fun as possible.

If we were in TWL, we might pull off an upset like one particular season.

:fear:
                            PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                            Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

LOLOL Exalt telling others they have not been good the past 5 years.... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I and with me probably 95% of tw doesn't remember when you ever did play good the last 5 years, if you don't see that accounts for something you are seriously as retardead as you act to be.

If you're supposed to be even moderatly good at wb, even Kian is far past godly in every ship...
                              TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                              TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                              TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                              First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

PjOtTeR teach me how to be pro in TWLM. i want to be number 1 :fear:
                                1. You're reading my comment
                                2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
                                4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
                                5. You're checking it now.
                                6. You're smiling.
                                7. You're still reading my comment.
                                8. You know all you have read is true.
                                10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
                                11. You're checking it now.
                                12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Comment

Working...
                                X