No announcement yet.

TWL Preseason Week 2 : FEATURED MATCHES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im with dwop.. voth great job, the lb match was a really good read and nice to really see soemone elses view.. gj bro
    1:Blasphemy> if ur gonna put a jav in line
    1:Blasphemy> we gotta have people like eelam and kian in
    1:Blasphemy> from the beginning

1:exquisite> u know whats wierd
    1:exquisite> having ur dad talk to u on AIM
    1:exquisite> like zzzzz
    1:Ease> you think thats wierd?
    1:exquisite> ya
    1:Ease> try skipping school
    1:Ease> and having ur mom IM you
    1:Kian> LOL EASE
    1:Collusion> LOOL
    1:exquisite> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
      Blah blah blah, everyone says this. If voth didn't expect 'bitching' when he decided to do this for the masses then he wouldn't have done it the second week in a row. It's great that he's doing this, but when he's trying to make a section of this objective and instead doesn't take the time and it turns out subjective, then it's something for people to point out.

Look, if you're going to volunteer to do something like this and only have two teams you are reporting on in your own league, how hard is it to do a little more research than: "Oh I saw him play once or twice and he wasn't that good, their team has hopeless faith in him!" or "I saw him play once and he played great! They better hope to play him, he's a definite in that position!" Even looking at a squad's statistics is more telling than a distant memory from a month ago.
      Let me make it clear that this is not a research report. This is an opinionated article based solely on my thoughts and experiences. I am, after all, the author of the post, so it is not going to be based on your thoughts or anyone elses thoughts but my own. I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours, just as I'm entitled to defend my opinions, and you your own.

And what proof do you have that I base my opinions on seeing someone play one or two times? Do you know how many times I've seen dreamwin terr, how many times I've seen Ease and Geisha terr? You have no clue, so let's not pretend like you do, shall we?
      7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

voth talk to wax about writing lj.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Grand Is The House! Brraapp Brrapp

Gunna Own Stylll
          1:megaman89> dont leave me

1:megaman89> great
          1:megaman89> made my gf emo
          1:requiem> LOL
          1:Ri$e Again$t> /wrists
          1:megaman89> not gna buy me food for a week now
          1:megaman89> jesus fuk
          1:Chief Utsav> this is me
          1:Chief Utsav> caring
          1:megaman89> gna starve

1:Cig Smoke> what u noobs talkin bout
          1:Sauro> its an a b conversation cig smoke
          1:Cig Smoke> and im about to (C) ur way outa here
          1:grandmastahs> LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

And what proof do you have that I base my opinions on seeing someone play one or two times? Do you know how many times I've seen dreamwin terr, how many times I've seen Ease and Geisha terr? You have no clue, so let's not pretend like you do, shall we?
            Yes, geisha a possibility of 7 times, his last being sometime in September and 43% possibility of having lost that game. Ease: 12 possible times, 2 in the last month. Dreamwin there were at least 30 times, a lot of them being in the month of November, with a 70% chance to see him win, and on average having the same amount of deaths that Ease had had in past games.

Comment

Yes, because the ONLY times these players have ever BD'ed is since the last reset. Seriously PaulJokenfold, give it a rest.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post
                Yes, because the ONLY times these players have ever BD'ed is since the last reset.
                So you're basing it more on before the reset? Last season? Two seasons ago?

Comment

Hmm, I'd say stay away from the suggestions part unless you become a bit more informed about the squads you're talking about - hell, become a bit more informed in the first place. I'm glad you're putting in the effort in though. Although I'm sure Ease and Geisha (B4sERmaN75_X) are flattered to be named a terrier by anyone.

As for our TWLD match, we haven't really said a word about it, it's really other people that are making the noise for us. I don't really know where you're coming from :huh:

Blah blah blah, everyone says this. If voth didn't expect 'bitching' when he decided to do this for the masses then he wouldn't have done it the second week in a row. It's great that he's doing this, but when he's trying to make a section of this objective and instead doesn't take the time and it turns out subjective, then it's something for people to point out.

Look, if you're going to volunteer to do something like this and only have two teams you are reporting on in your own league, how hard is it to do a little more research than: "Oh I saw him play once or twice and he wasn't that good, their team has hopeless faith in him!" or "I saw him play once and he played great! They better hope to play him, he's a definite in that position!" Even looking at a squad's statistics is more telling than a distant memory from a month ago.
                  blah blah blah...everyone does this. everyone bitches, and doesnt do anything but bitch some more. stop ur talkin and write some predictions.

havent you heard??

ABOUT THE BIRD
                  BIRD
                  BIRD, THE BIRD IS THE WORD.

i was under the impression...everyone knew....
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I wrote predictions, under the predictions section, not the official FEATURED MATCHES section.

Comment

wow dwop, fresh material. only way trench wars variety night could improve is if chief takes the mic and asks the audience what happens when you throw a green rock into the red sea.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I wrote predictions, under the predictions section, not the official FEATURED MATCHES section.
                        then show some respect

edit: there is a difference between criticism and trashing, you were trashing.

btw. anyone can base. BASERGAF
                        Last edited by Dwopple; 12-04-2008, 03:09 AM.
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

reaver, skep, deez, halls, and me will piss all over heavy...hopefully raspi shows up, add jack, kyou, guero and few more...dont see us losing with a combination of any of these players...hopefully we show :/
                          Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

lol bad lines everything changes but dices top line never.
                            1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

it never ceases to amaze me when people get all upset when they're either not mentioned in "HoN (featuring matches)" w.e. or their squad is being trashed. ffs it's just an opinion and trashing and praising is what its all about. stop crying over some dumb predictions and go play your superhyper important twl games on sunday and stfu

Comment

The "official FEATURED MATCHES section"? These are articles two players who just happen to be members of TW Staff are writing and posting on the forums. There's nothing official about them.

Paul, I created this article this season, I reserve the right to write it any way I god damn please. If you don't want to read it, then just don't click on the threads in the future.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Working...
                                X