Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obvious attempt by ph to reform pandora and win twlb

Comment

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did not see this coming!!!!!
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
      DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
      DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
      1:waven> is if im going to prison
      1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I don't see how ph is asking people to sit out 2 weeks a month, mene. He's asking you to sit out one game a season. You're pretty far off base.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

why is it so ez for eg squads to show 15+ players per squad on scheduled games
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
            I don't see how ph is asking people to sit out 2 weeks a month, mene. He's asking you to sit out one game a season. You're pretty far off base.
            It's alright Nick, you'll still start in the all-star games over these nimrods.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Menelvagor is really sensitive about his nerd-life.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                I fail to see why you added 10 squads, which was obviously doomed. Well, your fail-plan failed, but its too late to go back and change it now. so instead of giving up let's put in a bit of work and get unassigned off its ass and into the squared circle.

new, more capable captains can make all the difference sometimes. and what do we have to lose, other then making a bit more work for the fail-op. either they show 8 or they dont, better then giving out byes for the rest of the season, they might even surprise and win a few games.
                ph is possibly sparing you the trouble by not mentioning this, but techunique was in the top 8 of TWBD, making your accusations about screwing up in adding 10 teams not only irrelevant, but rly dum. if he had not invited the top 10 teams there would only be 7 teams left as opposed to 9.

The Mind of the Father
                Riding on the subtle guiders
                Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  obvious attempt by ph to reform pandora and win twlb
                  Lol
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                    why is it so ez for eg squads to show 15+ players per squad on scheduled games

Well 1 reason just off the top of my head is, EG games last so long, even good teams vs bad ones can go on for some time just because the bad team is playing for a tie / defends / flanks... Also when games can go up to 2 hrs, more in playoffs, more now?? THere is a pretty good chance alot of those 15+ Players will get to play some part of the match... here in TWL, its 5 in ld/lj and 8 in LB, the games are short and sweet compard to EGFL, meaning most of the ppl who dont start wont even see playing time
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Possible solution…
                      Let 10 random pubbers play each week, staffer could pick what they thought the best lineup might be from players gathered 10 minutes before the game time. Of course the games would not count in the league standings, the forfeit policy that PH has defined would still apply.
                      Why play a ‘meaningless’ game? First, it would give some non-league players a chance to play. Second, league squads also play, some might play a few non-standard lineups/ships. Who knows, A-S would probably find a way to lose against a pub team. It would also keep the momentum and continuity (or flow) of season going.

Comment

I have another idea, basing is dead, rest in peace.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'd like to see LB playoffs race to 50 mins. lol
                          and
                          I'd also like to see LJ playoffs to 30 deaths. lol
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                            I'd like to see LB playoffs race to 50 mins. lol
                            and
                            I'd also like to see LJ playoffs to 30 deaths. lol
                            a hosting basing marathon would be cool to watch

im in for this one
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
                              ph is possibly sparing you the trouble by not mentioning this, but techunique was in the top 8 of TWBD, making your accusations about screwing up in adding 10 teams not only irrelevant, but rly dum. if he had not invited the top 10 teams there would only be 7 teams left as opposed to 9.
                              Wait, you mean there wouldve been 8 squads in lb and two squads leftover as replacement squads. So what you're trying to say here is that if there were only 8 squads invited and techunique dropped out, that we would not only have a replacement for them, effectively correcting the situation, but we'd even have ANOTHER team ready to replace the replacement.

lets go over this one more time poseiden, in case you missed it: 10 - 1 = 9 squads. no matter how many you invited to twlb or not. Now if there had been 11 squads, then having a 10 squad lb wouldve been okay since there wouldve been one replacement squad.

Originally Posted by Nickname
                              "I don't see how ph is asking people to sit out 2 weeks a month, mene. He's asking you to sit out one game a season. You're pretty far off base."

oi nickname, hes asking everyone to sit out a game this season. which is a lot more then ONE game. We miss our game on sunday, and sit for 14 days no matter what. I was making this argument for the next 6 sundays where other squads would have to sit. having no benefit to me or my squad, but to twlb as a whole.

so nickname lets go over this one more time: if i play on sunday, then i miss the next sunday, then i play on the next sunday that means there was actually a two week period in between games that I DID NOT have an lb match. (two weeks = 14 days). Again i already assumed that any addition to twlb would come after this sunday's matches, as well as having already accepted that tech will forfeit to us and we will have no match this sunday.

Tired of "woops i did it again" song playing from the TWL op's locker room every season. seems like they feel they have to change something to make their mark, which always fails miserably. then we get the britney spears song and dance routine.

Comment

If those 2 squads didn't make TWLB then either they would have both dissolved or all of their active LBers would have joined TWL squads. Your hypotheticals are retarded and based solely on the fact that you want to whine about not being able to play a league game every week for ~10 weeks straight. Go outside and play cowboys and Indians or something this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X