Techunique is OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone remove hydra
    1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
    Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
    1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
    1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
    beam> stfu tsunami
    Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
    beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
    Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
      itt it's a long distance careathon and menelvagor has just broken away from the pack
      Well i figure since the op couldnt care less, someone should. why don't you just give me the reigns and be done with it. you are fail.

Comment

What is fail are your horrible dreads and your ratty beard.

Comment

wow what a pedo fgt
          you still starin at my pics in gallery? my pics from when i was 15? christ man, get ahold of yourself.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

MENELVAGOR IS FUCKIN UGLY...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Goddamnit this is sad... It's just I am confused, and I will explain this later cause woman are out of the extraordinary weird.. But I am sure I'll explain some1... But stilll HAHAHAHHAHAH

MENELVAGOR IS FUCKIN UGLY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
            TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
            TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
            TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
            First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

pjot's been hittin the sauce, i reckon
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

aha pjotter, no you still cannot join respect but nice try. oh and btw, when you go around rating mens looks, you come across as a big fgt.

Now, let unassigned into twlb for techunique for next sunday.

Comment

ok 'Canadian Baser'

no but real talk, let shinobi or something
                  (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                  (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                  (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

never knew there was a squad named technique let stand in twl.... wtfffff

Comment

phizey is still angry that squall and I plucked him out of pub to join shinobi when we needed any newb that would come to fill a spot a few lb seasons back. I think the problem was that we forgot to tell him to go back to pub after we were done using him as a pylon.

Comment

I think we should give unassigned hydra's TWLJ spot and give impala or ancients techunique's TWLB spot.
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                          phizey is still angry that squall and I plucked him out of pub to join shinobi when we needed any newb that would come to fill a spot a few lb seasons back. I think the problem was that we forgot to tell him to go back to pub after we were done using him as a pylon.

oh, you actually respond to 'Canadian Baser'?

since you did, I want you to relax about that shinobi issue because you or squall( dont know who that was ) didn't get me on that, also it's not like its Syndicate or something ahaha, but if you want to keep talking about it.. meh

edit; want to thank me for getting you on Thunder and benching for me in terrier? stfu kid
                          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

epidemic would like to play in twlb
                            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

we beat brainwave. we good
                              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                              5:Melanoma> aight cool
                              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                              5:Oops> what?
                              5:Melanoma> ye
                              5:Oops> you serious?
                              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                              5:Melanoma> fu
                              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

simple solution to all your problems: let shinobi in twlb

Comment

Working...
                                X