Techunique is OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techunique is OUT

After their poor showing last Sunday, and the subsequent defecting of several of their players, Techunique has been removed from TWLB. As there are no suitable replacement squads available, their remaining opponents will receive a bye week and a 15:00-0:00 win in the standings. Their completed games against Brainwave and Thunder will also be altered to 15:00-0:00 in order to keep the +/- fair for all squads in case of a playoff situation. Both of these changes are effective immediately. The schedule will be updated shortly to reflect the bye weeks.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

So I guess no replacement squad?
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I think Ancients could have replaced them.
      They have some basers. But dunno how active they are. <_<
      Major Crisis

Comment

They played their last games for twbd in august, so not an option. We'll continue with these 9 squads as it is!
        Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
        24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
        1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

Give Shinobi the spot, maybe I'll show on sundays if thats gonna happen...
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

give this new unassigned squad a chance to recruit and become active, maybe they could be the replacements for week 4 if they met some kind of roster size, and twbd activity requirements in the next week and a half.

Comment

Not going to happen, their entire roster is comprised of players who were on Techunique. I fail to see why they would show up on Sundays now when they didn't before.
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.

Comment

I fail to see why you added 10 squads, which was obviously doomed. Well, your fail-plan failed, but its too late to go back and change it now. so instead of giving up let's put in a bit of work and get unassigned off its ass and into the squared circle.

new, more capable captains can make all the difference sometimes. and what do we have to lose, other then making a bit more work for the fail-op. either they show 8 or they dont, better then giving out byes for the rest of the season, they might even surprise and win a few games.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                  either they show 8 or they dont, better then giving out byes for the rest of the season
                  How is wasting the time of everyone involved better?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
                    give this new unassigned squad a chance to recruit and become active, maybe they could be the replacements for week 4 if they met some kind of roster size, and twbd activity requirements in the next week and a half.
                    It is Techunique with the same caps etc...
                    Major Crisis

Comment

cut them some slack to get their shit in order

if no replacement squad is available there is nothing to loose...

it would be better for them to show, even if they get shit stomped, as it would at least offer some ppl twl experience to ppl they wouldn't have got. And if they have to recruit pubbers to do this then that is still better than a forfeit as it might well stick and they play more in future

showing 7 one week is a bit harsh when there is no replacement, unless it's a mutual thing
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Well you've already wasted everyones time by adding 10 squads into lb when there were only 7-8 available squads. Noone wants to play twlb once or twice a month. The season's supposed to have flow, when you force people to sit for 2 weeks out of the month because of your poor descision making, it ruins the flow.

so again, since you and techunique fail at life, doesnt mean that unassigned has to as well. new captains, new squad, new chance? I feel it's warrented, I mean even kiwanis/teks/bw got chances to step in, in previous seasons. For the most part, they showed 8 to their required matches, most failed, some even won.

Comment

This is why you don't let squads like techunique into twl in the first place...

it is also why basing should never have as many squads in the league compared to twlj or twld... simply because showing 8 every week is much harder than showing 5

and basing squads have to have double the numbers of a LD or LJ squad... meaning its basically two squads put into one...

there just isn't enough people capable of playing at a high level in this game anymore to support keeping the league with as many teams as the other two leagues imho
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Evul4twlb10thsquad!
                            2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                            2:renzi> lol no
                            2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop View Post
                              cut them some slack to get their shit in order

if no replacement squad is available there is nothing to loose...

it would be better for them to show, even if they get shit stomped, as it would at least offer some ppl twl experience to ppl they wouldn't have got. And if they have to recruit pubbers to do this then that is still better than a forfeit as it might well stick and they play more in future

showing 7 one week is a bit harsh when there is no replacement, unless it's a mutual thing
                              nvm they seemed to have died ><
                              In my world,
                              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X