Techunique is OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gen you're a re-tard douche fgt worthless pos mofo ect ect ect

our 15-0 forfeit win over tech or our 15-0 match win vs tech amounts to the same thing in my eyes. Either way I've already stated that I understand no matter what descision was made my squad would not be playing this sunday. But what bothers me is the lack of a suitable answer to this issue, and the lack of effort in trying to resolve it.

There's a possibility that those squads dissolve, theres a possibility all 10 lb squads just up and dissolve, hell theres even a possiblity noone logs into subspace ever again starting now. but lets get realistic here, if there were only 8 squads in lb there would be a replacement squad for any that dissolved. and I'll take it a step farther, if there were only 8 squads this season I highly doubt any of them wouldve dissolved since as you said a few of the other teams players would join the only 8 available lb squads to bolster their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Menelvagor View Post
      but lets get realistic here
      Okay let's! You make a dumb argument for the sake of arguing and whining about PH. When everyone calls you out on being retarded you bitch and moan ad nauseum like a 7-year old rape victim who's been cornered by Michael Jackson, Roman Polanski, and a priest. You're also a fat Hispanic boy who eats too many burritos and puts all of his self-confidence eggs in the Trench Wars basket. And yet, you'll keep whining.

Comment

I agree with menel, 8 squads would of been better, but solacer sweet talked ph to let a-s into twl <_<. So lets all blame solace for this, or lets move on ........
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
          solacer sweet talked ph to let a-s into twl <_<
          that's not even close to what happened but ok
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

hey guys guess what?

i finally got some internet! i'm not stealing the neighbor's wireless anymore.

so yeah, how about i just form a squad real quick and we take techunique's place and all will be right with the world.

(i'm totally not going to actually do that because penetrate rocks my socks.)
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

meh, alot saw this coming..

some don't care,

and some feel special when arguing for the sake of arguing.
              Regardless of their validity.

There were ulterior motives behind this sudden shift in rules, but w/e.

Thats a different discussion

Comment

i think u should give unassigned a chance, we got new leadership and im pretty sure wed show 8
                lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                  that's not even close to what happened but ok

well IDK just remember a quote along the lines of this. ph> Solacer promised me wins against brainwave, rapid, and tech.
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Well there are about 250 people on hydra, fatal, quicksand, epidemic, warpath, wolf, shinobi, boss and serenity that aren't on any TWLB squad...so maybe we shouldn't make players be on the same squad for all 3 leagues especially when their squad is only in 1 or 2 of them.

Comment

"if i play on sunday, then i miss the next sunday, then i play on the next sunday that means there was actually a two week period in between games that I DID NOT have an lb match. (two weeks = 14 days)."

Yes, but thats only once, not once per month. You're making it seem worse than it actually is. It's not as if you'll suddenly rust up over two weeks. And if you will, then play base or bd. Quit blowing it out of proportion.
                      http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

yea im an untamed gorilla, hit u wit a slug, no its 9mm, find me in the projects straight hood pat sajak
                        Last edited by PH; 10-11-2009, 02:49 AM.
                        Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by saetep View Post
                          "if i play on sunday, then i miss the next sunday, then i play on the next sunday that means there was actually a two week period in between games that I DID NOT have an lb match. (two weeks = 14 days)."

Yes, but thats only once, not once per month. You're making it seem worse than it actually is. It's not as if you'll suddenly rust up over two weeks. And if you will, then play base or bd. Quit blowing it out of proportion.

Okay, we'll go over this one last time and I'll try to spell it out VERY clearly. for those who CLEARLY are too genocidal (retarded) to understand.

Since everyone in twlb, except for the 2 squads that have already played techunique, must now recieve a "bye" during one of the upcoming twlb rounds, that means 7 of the 10 lb squads will have this 14 day waiting period with no match. I used myself as an example, although i thought you could put two and two together, and realize that it would only happen to my squad once (the week of our "Bye") although would continue happening every single week of twlb, to each other squad that hadn't faced techunique. Effectively causing each squad the loss of momentum, practice, league experience, ect ect ect

so just in case i lost you saetep: durrr Teh 7 squads dat didnt play tech haf 2 bench 4 14 days durrr durrr

Comment

itt it's a long distance careathon and menelvagor has just broken away from the pack
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

ITT lolcats
                              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami
                              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Age View Post
                                ITT lolcats

dont make me
                                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment