Trauma+ vs. Dice Appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trauma+ vs. Dice Appeal

Trauma+ has appealed their match against dice today on the grounds of an ineligible player being added. This appeal is pending the opinions of the active TWL ops and the host of the match (Major Crisis).

Feel free to discuss as you see fit here, your comments will not effect the TWL ops decisions.

A decision will be posted here and on the TWL news page when it has been reached.

Ruling @: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...d=1#post777117
    Last edited by Summa; 10-12-2010, 07:08 PM.
    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
    Originally posted by kthx
    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

14 years and the bot still cant check a simple list?

Comment

Kind of a ridiculous appeal, isn't it?

Here's the score of the "ineligible" player.

merce 1
      0 0 0 400 0 0 0 0.0

yeah, a record of 0-0 with 1 lagout really made all the difference.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

i saw merce cover bullets, but lived and regenerated. he did repeatedly
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

This match wasn't by chance recorded was it?

Comment

I hope this is a joke, cape being the idiot he is used our last sub on merce. He didn't know he wasn't on the twl roster, because he thought the bot wouldn't let him add him if he wasn't. we immediately told merce to spec which he did, note his 0-0 score. he had absolutely no effect on the final outcome, if anything we helped trauma because we ended up having to win the gane 7 vs 8. he specced and that's that.
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

sorry for the double post my phone fucked up. I would like to add the score was something like 14-5 I think when this happened. everyone saw us dominating and we were just getting people playing time. trauma had no chance at winning and everybody in the arena, including trauma knew that. this is a very pathetic attempt at trying to get a free win from us. if merce affected the outcome of this game for trauma I wouldn't blame them for appealing, but it actually helped them because we made merce spec immediately and we had to finish 7 vs 8 like I said above. and we stlll won, people need to learn to take a loss and live with it, this would be such a horrible decision if this appeal is approved
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

adding someone with 1 min left to play against trauma to get some playing time, sounds risky

Comment

megaman why u shakin in your boots?

u look like penn state vs. illinois

Comment

Lol psu so bad creat cant wait for big blue to come slap em around
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I support Trauma+'s appeal for a game match replay because leaving out 1 player can be used as a strategy to win. Believe it or not, 1 person CAN make the team lose, even if it is a spider. The teammates depend on that person and, if that person fails, it can lead to a team failure. So leaving out an eligible person can definitely be used as an advantage for the team. Another way Dice could have used this 7v8 to win is, due to having fewer players, it could cause the other team to be over confident, making more risky moves, thus losing. In this specific case, I believe Dice did this and used these strategies to win and the match should be replayed.

Comment

xog that was probably the stupidest thing ive ever read and i'm in a chat with paradise/heisman

Comment

ahahahahahahahaha

at the very least there should be a replay so you idiots learn a lesson. i didn't play the game, but when you guys changed one of your spids to a jav and started subbing them in and out, it seemed pretty rude, to say the least. i mean i know trauma+ is a new squad and therefore not exactly top prospects for TWLB finalists, but c'mon guys, show some class.

though fyi this game is our best game in terms of flag time, which is probably punishment enough
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                            I support Trauma+'s appeal for a game match replay because leaving out 1 player can be used as a strategy to win. Believe it or not, 1 person CAN make the team lose, even if it is a spider. The teammates depend on that person and, if that person fails, it can lead to a team failure. So leaving out an eligible person can definitely be used as an advantage for the team. Another way Dice could have used this 7v8 to win is, due to having fewer players, it could cause the other team to be over confident, making more risky moves, thus losing. In this specific case, I believe Dice did this and used these strategies to win and the match should be replayed.
                            you are officially the dumbest person ive ever seen. i hope you die from a car crash and, while agonizing, u get raped by an horny moose
                            4:TABARNAK!!!> TABARNAK!!> ?help general aladeen is the best staffer ive ever encountered in my journey
                            (zreqdf)>is he forcing u 2 say that?

4:General Aladeen> oder man.. i checked ur warnings once and my laptop nearly fried

Comment

this is all a hoax
                              TWLB Season 12 & 14 Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X