• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a flea-market
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

Push the roster lock back one week, it's that simple. Don't give special exceptions to one squad, make it a world wide thing.

Edit: not even a week, like 3-4 days.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Roster lock is silly, silly silly man.

Comment

I think it's to prevent people from jumping to the better squads in the last week of leagues to spoil the competition of the matches, or create an unfair advantage.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
            I think it's to prevent people from jumping to the better squads in the last week of leagues to spoil the competition of the matches, or create an unfair advantage.
            Cough... LIGHT Cough...
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

?Squad Mitch
              Squad:

Comment

It's fairly easy to get around.

Go join Burning Rose or War Angels. When they get in twlb you're back in twl even if you missed the roster lock. ZING.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

they should push it back another week or so, to not make it seem like cripples are an exception that we allow. This also gives squads any final hopes of any rearranging, but also being their last.
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    It's fairly easy to get around.

Go join Burning Rose or War Angels. When they get in twlb you're back in twl even if you missed the roster lock. ZING.
                    No way, we are full!
                    MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

every player in twl knew exactly when the roster lock was happening. to complain that you need extra time is just dumb.

yes cripples seem to be screwed, but they knew when the roster lock occured, and that probably has something to do with them losing the people they did. it's a squad's fault 99% of the time when they lose members in such a way. if that squad, cripples in this instance, couldn't manage to hold on to enough players or can't show enough from now on, well, they knew when the roster lock was too.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Rand is always right. If there were problems within the squad, they shoulda grabbed a few more bodies to fill in attendance issues.

even if it's not the leaderships fault that people left, it's their fault that they weren't ready for the lock, even if that meant grabbing some newer guys from ?go base or something and training them, just to have some guys on the bench.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

nowhere in either argument did you find a way to lay fault on the dedicated non-leader squadmembers of the vicitimized squad. as such, since no blame can fall upon myself or any of the other remaining cripples, we should have every right to join any squad we wish just as the sell-outs did.
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I am a sell-out, and my price was damn cheap too.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Your only fault is simply not being able to keep your squad alive. It sucks for you, but if you allow people to dump squads and rejoin new ones, it could totally change the dynamic of existing squads.

What if light decides to call it quits and they all join anti-scrub. Now anti-scrub isn't the same squad at all anymore and they shoulda had that shit sorted out before the lock day.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

also, to answer the ingame complaints about cripples taking up a spot that some other twd squad would be more deserving of:

FUCK OFF.

i'm here to play leagues. i'm dedicated to my squad. it's not my fault that our squad contained a large number of shipjumpers, and it's not my fault that they chose to leave at a time that would screw us over from recruiting new people. so now we have a squad of like 7 people left, all dedicated cripples, and because of the lock, we can't recruit anymore. no twd squad has a legitimate argument to take our spot... because those of us who remain are working alot harder to stay alive than any twd has ever worked to get into leagues.

as long as we can show the bare minimum to play leagues, we will. any complaints can be directed to my foot in your ass.
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X