X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
    this thread is a whole lot of tl;dr
    whats going on here
    tl:dr- turban lagged, took nearly whole game to get corrected. Appeal granted. Complaining ensued.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Appeal granted due to lag, huh? Ha! The server was shit that day. Should replay every game!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
        Appeal granted due to lag, huh? Ha! The server was shit that day. Should replay every game!
        Don't even talk noobie, you go all out EMO and dissolve Ray Allan's squad like a pussy. Get checked bro
        Last edited by 2pac; 03-02-2014, 09:06 AM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

comedy sessions . Thx for the laugh bros !

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
            Zidane stfu. No one wants to hear your whining.

You make it sound like its such an "inconvenience". Why dont you not consistently play a player who has lag issues? (jackass)

Best Regards,

Rule
            yeah zid, why don't you not?!
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
              Don't even talk noobie, you go all out EMO and dissolve Ray Allan's squad like a pussy. Get checked bro
              You're not making any sense. I dissolved a squad?

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
                The position of TWL-Op is probably the only one more ungrateful then Head of Bans.
                I did both for an extended period of time, twl op isn't even close to as bad. As long as rules and precedents are set early in the season and those are stuck to, it's not an issue really. I had an appeal literally every week and never got the backlash that approached this. Then again, I had the luxury of having enough twl hosts that I could trust that I didn't have to host every game personally, only 1 or 2 at a time. I'm not saying 1 bad move is enough to condemn Tiny, but this is a pretty serious oversight that needs to be handled in a better fashion imo.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                  You're not making any sense. I dissolved a squad?
                  yeah you raged hard when wolf lost and dissolved ipads squad like a fuckboy you are. Get real rasaq.
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Oooooohhhhh...you mean iPad's other squad? Where he was capping both Wolf and another squad???? Haha...I remember that... It's funny how staff gave the OK for iPad/Ray Allen to DS, I mean, even Qan voted him into the player council as iPad/Ray Allen. I guess it's not an issue for somebody to DS when they're only capping and not actually playing any games. PC.

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                      I did both for an extended period of time, twl op isn't even close to as bad. As long as rules and precedents are set early in the season and those are stuck to, it's not an issue really. I had an appeal literally every week and never got the backlash that approached this. Then again, I had the luxury of having enough twl hosts that I could trust that I didn't have to host every game personally, only 1 or 2 at a time. I'm not saying 1 bad move is enough to condemn Tiny, but this is a pretty serious oversight that needs to be handled in a better fashion imo.
                      Ive been a bang op aswell tp =p
                      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                      1:fiS> LOL
                      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                      X