LJ finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    I never said you asked to join Pandora...i'm not even sure why you're mentioning that. o wait it could be the fact that you realized i've never actually asked you to join a single squad or make a squad, keep making stuff up
    I am going to move on with my day. Ill check back later tonight to see what other bullshit you have concocted. Keep that tunnel vision son, your an elite "respected" trencher. LOL.

- Rule

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
      By far the worst TWL Finals across the board - LJ, LB, LD. Everything that could go wrong did.

TWL is a joke when league ops like Reckful are pushed and swayed by squads - I wonder how many pandora players spammed him with cheater calls on maketso. When across the board we know both squads have laggers: Turban, Dreamwin, Maketso, Stayon

Maketso should never have been subbed and we would of seen a fair game - with a fair ending. Both squads had an equal chance to win at that point. Will never know what the result will be now.

Pandora was winning LB from what I saw, then the bots crashed.

LD gets pushed back for hours and hours then manually hosted LOL and restarted. At that point it was time to move on with the day - I still dont even know what the result was. No one from staff bothered to post it on forums ill go look in a minute at twl site. My assumption is nothing was worked out. Maybe this years TWL-D title should say "Vacant".

The zone "lost" today, TWL the premier league of trenchwars on the one day that should matter was run into the ground by a combination of horrible staffing decisions and bot problems.
      not really compromised when i had to literally watch every move turban made to have him subbed the second he started lagging. Maketso was subbed cause he was running 290+ ms.
      5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
      1:Cig <er>> ROFL
      1:fiS> LOL
      1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
        not really compromised when i had to literally watch every move turban made to have him subbed the second he started lagging. Maketso was subbed cause he was running 290+ ms.
        Why are TWL's leading staff members allowing consistent laggots to play starting roles in critical playoffs games and babysitting their every wish and demand? How are we ever going to get fair game results? Its not like the majority of players out there are laggots. The majority have good stable connections. We have squads with 30 players on them, and 25 in spec. We can't have 5 non laggots in? Really?

And then the laggots are added on both squads, and subbed out at your biased and incompetent discretion - in the final TWL game of the season when the game is evenly balance and very close.

I am generally pro staff, and believe in it, because we wouldn't have any game without you guys. Nothing.
        I have nothing personal against you reckful. I dont know you. I just think you (and team) have done a really horrible poor shoddy job running TWL.

Comment

So I am to deny every single possible lagger the chance to play TWL? Ok rule just for you ill make a rule barring all Europeans, Australians, Asians and anyone in the states with a terrible connection entry into TWL that should effectively give us 1-2 squads next season. I would rather babysit someone that can have stable internet with a chance of spiking vs denying them all together.
          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
          1:fiS> LOL
          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Crazy that this TWL outcome has affected a guy who hasn't played in years the most.

Comment

There is nothing to whine or complain about TWLJ as it was ended fairly and no better ending to it's outcome. Even though Children has to be one of the most annoying person in this game, we talked after the game with him approaching me first saying good game, it was a fun. It was a class act on his part, I know a few others from both squads talked after the game saying it was fun and enjoyable round 3 and we moved on. It seems like the hatred of Pandora and the outcome wasn't pleased by the spectators as from what I am seeing, the spectators are more upset than dice where this topic was made by an unknown individual.LF – It's great that a guy like this has a no-fuck mentality because that is what you need and won't be persuaded by anyone during a tough situation won't care what others think. Maketso – You are truly the biggest crybaby ever. You are just a “fill in” type of jav, if anyone recorded this LJ please watch and see what you did buddy, you ran away from your own team and pretty much fucked your squad. Learn how to team and MAYBE you can win a title like my boy Dreamwin. Btw “Oh I want to beat dreamwin, I don't want him getting a title”...”I don't care about dudgeon, I rather win” --- Get a grip dude, useless bum.Rule – Think you should find a hobby, seriously.Reckful – I think a lot of people are forgetting that if it wasn't for Reckful there would be no TWL AT ALL. The guy held the league / season for us when this isn't even a career job or anything to him. He stood up for this while no one from staff wanted to I bet. Appreciate the season even though it wasn't the greatest(truly falls on the inexperience staff aka Tiny) or else you would be staring in outer space.
              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
              1:Zidane> congrats man
              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

speaking of dudgeon: both maketso and dreamwin played in dudgeon the season before. now, i have only seen dreamwin irl once (guy is taller than me) either way, it was a good move by both to play LAST season with them and i'm hoping more of this stuff can happen in the near future.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

"So I am to deny every single possible lagger the chance to play TWL? Ok rule just for you ill make a rule barring all Europeans, Australians, Asians and anyone in the states with a terrible connection entry into TWL that should effectively give us 1-2 squads next season. I would rather babysit someone that can have stable internet with a chance of spiking vs denying them all together. "

Yes reckful take what I said completely out of context and exaggerate it into barring 2/3s of the zone lol. Their may indeed be 1-2 squads active next season based on the horrible way this one has been concluded.

The TWLJ final was good 2 out of 3 rounds, and ruined in the third by staffs flawed decision making. No one wants to see the TWL finals ended in controversy because those in charge are deficient at running the league properly/postponing matches when the zone is being ddosed.

Vatican made a point that at least your trying, and I will commend you for that. Maybe no one else would step up to plate. I think the leagues are done now though and have been done for awhile as far as being a legitimate league to look forward to being involved in, and they took yet another blow on Sunday. No point in being involved when the rules are flawed, outdated and staff can not even manage to hold a legitimate TWL finals event.

Tinys a bum. A lot of people dislike him for different reasons rough. You crossed the line of the game though, when you decided it was okay to attack the man and include his wife and kids. That's trolling that I would expect from beam, steadman etc. Not you.
                  Last edited by Rule; 03-31-2014, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Funny you say that rough, because you literally begged me to join pandora before i joined dice

Comment

Wake up from your dream muchacho
                      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                      1:Zidane> congrats man
                      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

For all you people saying I was trying to abuse lag: This is what happened when I noticed I was lagging. I checked the lag before go go go and it was normal (I know ploss is high but I've had it all season)

EvilDeed> rdy
                        PING Current:150 ms Average:161 ms Low:140 ms High:250 ms
                        maketso> ?lag
                        PING Current:150 ms Average:160 ms Low:140 ms High:250 ms S2C: 0.9% C2S: 0.1%
                        C 1wopple> youre pro as fuk when you arent my partner
                        C 1wopple> LOL
                        C 1:wbm> tab totally disappeared
                        Stayon> them scandanaviam countries good to live in
                        C 1:a2m> LOL
                        C 1:cripple> LOL
                        NOTICE: 1 minute remaining.

T a2m> turb/zid/dw 7, rough 5, ease 4
                        C 1:LF> whoever is running line, make needs a sub
                        C 1:LF> time now
                        T cripple> turban 8
                        C 1:megaman89> ?
                        T EvilDeed> fk
                        T a2m> turb 7, zid/dw 7, rough 5, ease 4
                        T a2m> turb 7, zid/dw 7, rough 5, ease 4
                        T a2m> turb 8
                        C 1:megaman89> why
                        T cripple> guys slow it
                        PING Current:310 ms Average:167 ms Low:140 ms High:330 ms
                        C 1:Left_Eye> mak is spiking
                        maketso> ?lag
                        C 1:LF> he's spiking bad
                        PING Current:290 ms Average:160 ms Low:140 ms High:330 ms S2C: 0.9% C2S: 0.1%
                        P (megaman89)>hav?
                        C 1:Havok>
                        T maketso> do it
                        P (megaman89)>sub hav in
                        P maketso> !sub mak:hav
                        P TWLBot> Your substitute request will be processed in a few seconds
                        maketso has been substituted by Havok, with 4 deaths left
                        P TWLBot> You have 1 substitutes left
                        P Rule> really
                        PING Current:340 ms Average:169 ms Low:140 ms High:340 ms
                        maketso> ?lag
                        PING Current:290 ms Average:160 ms Low:140 ms High:330 ms S2C: 0.9% C2S: 0.1%
                        T cripple> slow it
                        T cripple> +2
                        P maketso> lag spikes

Comment

i would like to apologise for my rather direct and harsh words yesterday, maketso. rather than checking out the facts and asking you directly what happened, i decided to just speculate things which was a mistake by my part. sorry about that. i was upset because staff handled things incorrectly multiple times and it made me think irrationally. although, you shouldn't have spammed our squad after the games were finished. i don't think it's smart to lower yourself to the level of our trolls no matter how annoying they were being at the given time. keep your head cool and stay classy. i'd post more, but this shit won't let me add paragraphs (even wanted one here, but w/e), so i'll write my thoughts later now that i've calmed down.

Comment

Maketso has every right to be choked. His squad got robbed of the opportunity to have a fair ending to their LJ season - in what was an entertaining and competitive match. One that clearly could have gone either way.

We all see Turban bouncing around like a ping pong ball vs Value - with no sub made. Not trying to bait turban either, just pointing out the appalling double standards that were used and that it was complete f*** up in forcing that sub.

Comment

i've asked several staffers, spectators, squad members and even someone from the value starting roster and they all of them agreed that my lag wasn't anything out of the ordinary; sure, i might've eaten a couple of bombs (at most, three), but several other players did this in the semi-finals and even in the finals (see: maketso, stayon, myself). why do you insist on indirectly attacking me when there clearly wasn't a problem, if i had severe lag issues (such as i did twice this season, in the finals round 1 where i asked for a sub and some regular season game with same routing lag issue) i would've been forced into a substitution. there's no staff favoritism going on.

my ping in the value match was at a rather steady 150ms, which is standard for a finnish player. i did not play with 300ms like maketso unwillingly did, thus whatever you're trying to say is incorrect and biased. if i had 300ms i would've been forced to be substituted no matter if it were finals or regular season, it was going to happen round 1 against dice but i asked for a substitution myself.

how would it have been fair to let him play the game to the end? he was eating multiple bombs (saw 4 eats when he started lagging) and jumping all over the map; consider that from our point of view. i'm just curious, that's all. thanks in advance, didn't mean to be rude if this message came out like that -- tired and heading to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                                i've asked several staffers, spectators, squad members and even someone from the value starting roster and they all of them agreed that my lag wasn't anything out of the ordinary; sure, i might've eaten a couple of bombs (at most, three), but several other players did this in the semi-finals and even in the finals (see: maketso, stayon, myself). why do you insist on indirectly attacking me when there clearly wasn't a problem, if i had severe lag issues (such as i did twice this season, in the finals round 1 where i asked for a sub and some regular season game with same routing lag issue) i would've been forced into a substitution. there's no staff favoritism going on.

my ping in the value match was at a rather steady 150ms, which is standard for a finnish player. i did not play with 300ms like maketso unwillingly did, thus whatever you're trying to say is incorrect and biased. if i had 300ms i would've been forced to be substituted no matter if it were finals or regular season, it was going to happen round 1 against dice but i asked for a substitution myself.

how would it have been fair to let him play the game to the end? he was eating multiple bombs (saw 4 eats when he started lagging) and jumping all over the map; consider that from our point of view. i'm just curious, that's all. thanks in advance, didn't mean to be rude if this message came out like that -- tired and heading to bed.
                                Multiple players on both squads were eating bombs. You subbed yourself out in the first round - showing that you felt your lag was not acceptable to play with. You have accused and apologized to maketso regarding his lag. Best is a perfectly capable jav. He was not subbed in for steadman in round 3 when he was choking. You were. In the value game we all saw how bad your lag was - and many players will agree that you one of the players who frequently has issues with his connection, you can tell me about your ping all you want - but we all saw you spiking and bouncing around the map and eating bombs - are we all liars? No. No sub was imposed on you in finals. You were allowed to play in all 3 rounds and never forced to sub out.

What was really competitive even fair game was ruined when maketso was forced to be subbed out in the final and crucial round past the 50% mark of a balanced game. Their was no need for it, when multiple players were eating bombs. Multiple laggots were in - you, Stayon, Dreamwin, maketso. He was singled out by staff and forced to sub in the third and final round of what was a great game, and that was the end of the game. That was a flawed decision by the host and Recfkul - a double standard was shown.

Just like a double standard is being shown when Reckful decides LB is over and Pandora won the round since they had a lead but in the same case where Fierce had a lead in LD, Fierce gets no win for the round. This does not make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X