LJ finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rule View Post
    Multiple players on both squads were eating bombs. You subbed yourself out in the first round - showing that you felt your lag was not acceptable to play with. You have accused and apologized to maketso regarding his lag. Best is a perfectly capable jav. He was not subbed in for steadman in round 3 when he was choking. You were. In the value game we all saw how bad your lag was - and many players will agree that you one of the players who frequently has issues with his connection, you can tell me about your ping all you want - but we all saw you spiking and bouncing around the map and eating bombs - are we all liars? No. No sub was imposed on you in finals. You were allowed to play in all 3 rounds and never forced to sub out.

What was really competitive even fair game was ruined when maketso was forced to be subbed out in the final and crucial round past the 50% mark of a balanced game. Their was no need for it, when multiple players were eating bombs. Multiple laggots were in - you, Stayon, Dreamwin, maketso. He was singled out by staff and forced to sub in the third and final round of what was a great game, and that was the end of the game. That was a flawed decision by the host and Recfkul - a double standard was shown.

Just like a double standard is being shown when Reckful decides LB is over and Pandora won the round since they had a lead but in the same case where Fierce had a lead in LD, Fierce gets no win for the round. This does not make sense.
    If only Rule was head of TWL.. or atleast in charge of decisions.. guy is full of logic unlike some others
    M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
      I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
      tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
      im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
      i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

sigh.

guess it really is time to get real for a moment, although i'm sure rule will remain unwavered because he's that kind of a person. i'd still prefer to change the recent "popular opinion" because the way he would like TWL to be ran would surely ruin the competition as we know it and no one wants that to happen. we do need drastic changes in TWL; rules need to be rewritten, leagues need to be properly managed (heck, even i could assist with that if you need help) and playoffs should be more exclusive.

it seems to me that most of you are misunderstanding something rather obvious. if we were to follow his "flawless logic" then the TWLJ final would have been a complete joke featuring only 5 of the 10 starters. dice would've missed three of theirs (mega, stayon and maketso) because of lag where as we would've had to bench two players. while it would've favored us due to our depth, could you truly call that a TWLJ final? nope, it would be a final no longer worth playing or watching and the title would've been a joke. in the round 2 match that we won against value there was two players on the enemy team that were having severe lag issues as well (infrared/amnesti) yet no one talks about their lag, it's always about the player that does well that gets all the hate which happened to be me.

no one as far as i know on dice truly complained about my lag that game, aside from round 1 with my issues which i fixed, and that's how we also respected their players. none of us sent a cheater call about megaman having higher lag than most european players despite living in the US or about stayon eating bombs in the face. however, when maketso started having lag issues that's when staff rightfully acted and asked him to be substituted. don't talk about the "spirit of the game" when you have clearly biased opinions, it would have not been a good final to play or watch if either team had someone lagging way too much. everyone can accept some lag and eats, but there's a line that we have to draw. pathetic. it saddens me to see how much hate our squad gets for absolutely no reason. almost as if no one can think objectively, you are using your personal grudges to "fuel the hate" and making biased posts.

staff wasn't showing any favoritism for pandora or me, we got screwed over by reckful in the regular season and i was forced to be substituted in a game where i was having real lag issues. it would have happened in the finals as well, round 1, but i reacted before they could do it - within a minute. staff took three minutes on maketso, but at least they did something about it. correct decision but slow on the decision. once i fixed my lag i was allowed to play with my regular ping and spikes. it's as simple as that.

both squads have their fair share of players with lag issues. why would your substitutes not be warmed up if you know about this? ours for sure were, steadman and best had been warming up just in case they had to be substituted for someone. they. we were ready for anything to happen, but dice wasn't prepared enough if something as unfortunate as maketso lagging happened.

at the end of the day, we won fair and square. maketso deserved to start despite not being an impact player, similar to me, dreamwin and rough, because he contributed in the regular season to get dice to the finals. he's a solid filler who will never do bad but rarely perform extraordinarily well, i hope you'll continue to play in the future as well.

pandora is dissolving after the season ends and we'll scatter to multiple different squads for the next season. i'll probably try to create my own newbie squad once again if i have the time, feel free to help me if ya want to.

TWLJ finals were fun to play and i hope the future seasons will be equally great in terms of competition; this year we had four squads that potentially could've won it all. staff ran TWLJ properly with only a couple of mishaps, but you can't say the same about other the leagues.

thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Comment

i would also appreciate it if you stopped linking me with league of legends. i haven't played a single game of that with reckful; he wasn't even on my friends list. not to mention that i haven't played on the US servers for years now, uninstalled that crap. falsely accusing me to be "lol buddies" and abusing our friendship with reckful is really low even from you. do some fact checking before falsely accusing someone, i did that earlier and regretted it afterwards like any normal human being would.

i'd prefer us to be friends, but it seems to me like you argue for the sake of arguing. really unfortunate, perhaps you'll have a change of hearts at some point.

EDIT: fixed something. rip.
          Last edited by Turban; 04-03-2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

i also forgot to mention something that most people seem to have forgotten about; one season we swapped names with infrared for TWL with him on my name and me on his. there wasn't a single complaint about my lag when playing on his name where as "turban" with infrared playing got reported for lagging and eating with 30ms. ridiculous, if you ask me. also, there has been two other seasons where i used aliases (byakko and teemo) and got almost no complaints about lag on either one.

it's all about that name recognition it seems. admittedly my lag is now worse than what it was, but still.. ridiculous.

EDIT: fixed sumthing after lunch break.
            Last edited by Turban; 04-03-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

I still love you turb
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

the more i read what has been written the more i believe that rule wasn't watching the game at all and simply doesn't have the slightest clue about what he's talking about. there was no "double standards" going on with that substitution or the forced (or almost forced) substitution of me round 1. you were probably spectating me the entire match from the looks of it, thus you couldn't possibly know about the severity of maketsos lag. even maketso told ya that he had lag issues, thus he was going to get substituted just like me in first round. i had time to fix mine and managed to do that. he wasn't quite as fortunate.

i love you too, ricko, my fellow laggot from the UK.

Comment

Lol at Turbans replies. Usual Pandora tactic discredit and blame whoever has a different opinion either via mass posts or via mass members. "He's that kind of person" "flawless logic" blah blah lol

We could go on and on at this and it would never stop, as I won't agree with you. I don't care who wins LJ, LD, LB as long as it is a legitimate victory. Round 3 of a great game was ruined, double standards were used in LB, LJ, and LD that's my opinion. Whine and criticize all you want, it won't change.

Multiple players on both squads were eating bombs. You subbed yourself out in the first round - showing that you felt your lag was not acceptable to play with. You have accused and apologized to maketso regarding his lag. Best is a perfectly capable jav. He was not subbed in for steadman in round 3 when he was choking. You were. In the value game we all saw how bad your lag was - and many players will agree that you one of the players who frequently has issues with his connection, you can tell me about your ping all you want - but we all saw you spiking and bouncing around the map and eating bombs - are we all liars? No. No sub was imposed on you in finals. You were allowed to play in all 3 rounds and never forced to sub out.

What was really competitive even fair game was ruined when maketso was forced to be subbed out in the final and crucial round past the 50% mark of a balanced game. Their was no need for it, when multiple players were eating bombs. Multiple laggots were in - you, Stayon, Dreamwin, maketso. He was singled out by staff and forced to sub in the third and final round of what was a great game, and that was the end of the game. That was a flawed decision by the host and Recfkul - a double standard was shown.

Just like a double standard is being shown when Reckful decides LB is over and Pandora won the round since they had a lead but in the same case where Fierce had a lead in LD, Fierce gets no win for the round. This does not make sense.

Comment

heh, we really should stop. you clearly can't be reasoned with, you seem to never back up your claims with facts, but rather base your rants on personal feelings or grudges. getting tired of these constant attacks against me and my squad. huge waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      heh, we really should stop. you clearly can't be reasoned with, you seem to never back up your claims with facts, but rather base your rants on personal feelings or grudges. getting tired of these constant attacks against me and my squad. huge waste of time.
                      You miss the point. Its not about you, your squad etc its about having fair and legitimate TWL results. Its about not having double standards and giving TWL victories when matches are not even completed.

When I see Pandora whining, trolling and crying away on the boards like you do in the game, disrespecting the head of the zone and anyone who has a different opinion its easy to point it out. No one respects that. Next to any TWL recognition Pandora gets it should say "First squad to whine its way to a LB and LJ championship". Pandora=Embarrassing.

The game is more then W's and titles, your group of retards and whiners does not seem to understand that though - incapable of thinking or looking at things from another point of view, setting a horrible example for up and coming players, disrespecting vets and setting the bar so low on what a quality TWL squad can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rule View Post
                        You miss the point. Its not about you, your squad etc its about having fair and legitimate TWL results. Its about not having double standards and giving TWL victories when matches are not even completed.

When I see Pandora whining, trolling and crying away on the boards like you do in the game, disrespecting the head of the zone and anyone who has a different opinion its easy to point it out. No one respects that. Next to any TWL recognition Pandora gets it should say "First squad to whine its way to a LB and LJ championship". Pandora=Embarrassing.

The game is more then W's and titles, your group of retards and whiners does not seem to understand that though - incapable of thinking or looking at things from another point of view, setting a horrible example for up and coming players, disrespecting vets and setting the bar so low on what a quality TWL squad can be.
                        tl;dr entire forum, but decided to join in on the end.

More truthful words could not have been spoken Rule. TW has dwindled down to a group of trolls as the rest of the respected community has faded into the night. I'm not pointing at pandora, yes they have a few players who their days are completed by doing everything they can to annoy anyone they come into contact with, but collectively the zone is flooded with people of their immature demeanor. The reason Pandora is pointed out so much, i think, is because they are not only trolls, but they tend to win, which puts them in the spotlight. This sets the tone for new players, as people who want to compete see Pandora, and as the players that represent them are a poor excuse of a champion, they tend to follow suit. Either the group of players we have now will grow up, or will legitimately drive the rest of the community out of caring and effectively killing the games chances of surviving. Whether this fiasco has already caused too much damage to recover, only time will tell.

P.S. Me posting should get people off your case Rule. Continue....
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

rule is lost, he has been trolled a bit too much and i fear he's lost himself in the process. i haven't seen him say a single thing in these past few days that had the tiniest amount of logic, just his personal vendetta against our squad. he claims he doesn't care who won, but this is pure bs and even evidenced by him having private messages with maketso during lj finals (see maketso logs). i told turban not to bother with you since you lack any sort of common sense at this point and i'm not surprised in the slightest to see i was right

also rip tw,etc, someone really did a number of this game

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            rule is lost, he has been trolled a bit too much and i fear he's lost himself in the process. i haven't seen him say a single thing in these past few days that had the tiniest amount of logic, just his personal vendetta against our squad. he claims he doesn't care who won, but this is pure bs and even evidenced by him having private messages with maketso during lj finals (see maketso logs). i told turban not to bother with you since you lack any sort of common sense at this point and i'm not surprised in the slightest to see i was right

also rip tw,etc, someone really did a number of this game
                            Private messages with Maketso. Yeah I messaged him after he was forced to be subbed out to find out what happened.

Hes not a friend. Nor someone I favor. He purely got singled out and forced to sub when multiple laggots were in. That was immediately a point of contention in my opinion, because I believe strongly in fair game play and like the rest of the TW community was enjoying a competitive match up until that point when either squad could of won. Do you think I would be posting here if no maketso sub was made, and Pandora won?
                            Their would be no reason too. I have no reason to favor dice - I would never squad with them, have always played against them.

All you do is insist that you are correct and everyone else is wrong and idiots. Seriously you are a total embarrassment to what trench wars used to be. Tiny is right the game is now about whatever squad can push and bully, and troll its way to decisions. I have no respect for you Zidane because for years on end you have shown how two faced you are. It used to be just you pestering me out of the blue in pms everytime I logged in. Then it became you messaging me in pub. Then it became you trashtalking. You are a huge troll and attention whore, you don't know to stfu and leave people alone who are not interested in talking to you - same can be said for a number of members on your squad. You don't know how to think outside your own point of view, and only believe in what serves you and your squad.

I have seen some of the most pathetic behavior this season by members of your squad. Whether its beam trolling any newbie he sees in pub, Steadman acting like the games biggest turd or you crying and whining everytime a decision doesn't favor you (mass whine and cry about the all-star rosters by Pandora players). Even roughs consistent trolling and attacks on Tiny's family or accusations of MM God "cheating" show how ridiculous the game has become when a leading squad is full of mid twentysome baby's who act like they are 15. Even your friend children is making fun of you. Look how many Pandora players come in to whine and cry during every thread here. Back in the day we had trashtalking but it was a small sideshow to games, now its the main event.

Many players on Pandora clearly have no respect or value for wanting a "legitimate win". Many of the best players, quality staff members etc have departed the game. The friendly players that we used to see around the zone creating fun squads and playing for the love of the game, have moved on to better places. This comes from someone who actually gives a dam about the zone and would like to see it grow and thrive. Tired of your bullshit, immature behavior and retarded ways. Grow up retard.

Comment

Rule yet again fails to make any valid points and continues his old tiresome vendetta against pandora. You've got to move on man, you're a broken record. i fear for your health and sanity at this point since you used to be a normal person. Sure pandora has a few trolls but that doesn't have an impact on how we play the game, games are decided during sunday and we proved we were the best yet again. it's just a shame you're a 30+ year old man who can't handle being trolled at all, you're a mentally weak person

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                                Rule yet again fails to make any valid points and continues his old tiresome vendetta against pandora. You've got to move on man, you're a broken record. i fear for your health and sanity at this point since you used to be a normal person. Sure pandora has a few trolls but that doesn't have an impact on how we play the game, games are decided during sunday and we proved we were the best yet again. it's just a shame you're a 30+ year old man who can't handle being trolled at all, you're a mentally weak person
                                Like I would say to you in game nowadays when you message me, just stfu Zidane. Heard enough of your bs. You have clearly whined and cried your way to getting biased TWL decisions, and the zone knows all about your garbage personality.

Doing just fine Zidane. Mentally weak = atttention whores, trolls, bullies, whiners, and you define all of that. Your day job is giving Ease etc blowjobs, picking on newbs in game, and talking like a fourteen year old. I dabble with some javduels and go base, that's good for me. I can depart the game for months and come back and enjoy the few remaining positive elements of it briefly. You can sit and continue to kill it off with your groups of trolls, who don't give a dam about it. After all you have "titles" and that defines what a trench wars player should be about LOL.

- Rule

Comment

Working...
                                X