TWLB Finals - WTF decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rise Against View Post
    You never seemed to mention this before, if this was the case you would have jumped at the opportunity to say it, and you are a huge biased moron so I'm not gonna believe you, no one should.. I believe maketso when he said he ported because I do think he is more honest than you nerd.

Also, you are failing to see that game 3 never should have started if cripple was in spider and Dwopple had to leave due to how long it took for staff to make decisions / bot errors.. you guys are talking about useless shit
    Nowhere in the rules does it state that a game is to be canceled if a player can't stick around because staff took a while to make a decision. It even states that the game is to continue if issues are fixed within 30 minutes.
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

• Yeah, but the game did start with the 30 minute rule as tsu stated. So.. say we started the game right after immediately Dwopple would have had to leave in the middle of the game or am i not mistaken. He was the one that had other obligations to attend to and some how that is our fault??

Comment

• Since when is right to hand out victory's when the game was not even finished. I could understand a replay where Pandora holds a 1-0 lead in a 3 round game. That makes sense. Simply writing off a round that was not finished is a pathetic and biased decision made by the league op. When it comes down to the final game of the season for the championship - to conclude it like that means that the majority of the zone will never consider it a legitimate win. I think Zidane is too cowardly to replay Dice with Pandora holding a 1-0 lead and that shows what a goof he is. In years past they would of simply replayed the whole match - to bad caps, to bad squads. The role of staff is not to be pushed around and swayed by screaming little turds like zidane.

Then to take that standard and say to Fierce who were clearly smacking Pandora around in LD in round 1 and were going to win, that the first round lead they have won't count as a 1-0 lead is BS.

Reckful clearly does not have the ability to make correct unbiased decisions in a timely matter. "Thats my decision and its final" LOL. We have a leading league OP who is biased and does not understand that when he makes flawed decisions he further destroys the credibility of the league.

If I am wrong about reckful I would like to hear it from some "authentic" sources. Not Pandora or Pandora ballsuckers.

Comment

• we already won a best of 5 rule, 3 straight. How many do we need to win? It takes an insane amount of bias for someone to have actually watched that match and think we didn't win, it makes me wonder whether you're slow irl or just that much of a hater, but i think it's the latter in your case

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
            we already won a best of 5 rule, 3 straight. How many do we need to win? It takes an insane amount of bias for someone to have actually watched that match and think we didn't win, it makes me wonder whether you're slow irl or just that much of a hater, but i think it's the latter in your case
            Zidane. You have given up caring about authentic league results. For you its about the W no matter what.

If that means that Pandora can get away with playing Fierce minus them having 3 starters u will dive in. (Good think Mythril is not like you)
            If that means a TWLB final is not finished properly, who cares, you would rather take it.
            If that means you can spam staff with cheater calls on maketso to get him subbed, you will do it.

People are questioning Reckfuls relationship to Pandora. Some even suggesting guy squads on LOL game with Pandora players. No one is standing up for reckful and saying "no your wrong, hes a good guy who makes fair unbiased correct decisions" - Because Sunday defined everything that could go wrong - and the whole day should of been postponed. A quality TWL op would not need to be overrided by other staff members as he would know what decisions to make, using common sense. He would not be pushed and swayed around. He would not allow turban to spike and bounce around in TWL semis then put him in TWL finals, while benching Maketso.

Do you think I like Dice? or Pandora? I dont care for either squad. Both squads have some people on them that I get along with fine and respect. Both squads have fair share of turds like yourself. I don't care who wins as long as its a legitimate victory.

What it comes down too is the league needs to be run legitimately, efficiently and fairly. And if it is not its a joke. That's what it is now. Your bragging to me about titles? you don't seem to understand that titles mean nothing now - that they don't make up for guys like yourself acting like complete trolling turds. Look at your comments towards dice "you are terrified of us" LOL. No one is terrified of you. We just consider you a joke. If you had any class at all, you would want a legitimate win as well. You don't though, you will cry, whine and storm the message board with every Pandora player u can round up. A quality cap would just say sure lets replay then slaughter his opponents because he knows he can.

Going to move on with my day now, and not waste anymore time here.

Comment

• ??

Comment

• Rule i read the first 3 lines and stopped. Half the stuff you said was incorrect and I couldn't keep reading. I have never tried to play Fierce when they only had 3 starters, I told them from the start we'd wait 2 weeks so they can play their real line. I tried to play the game on Sunday, you can ask anyone on Pandora, but the lag didn't permit the game to continue. Secondly, I didnt send any cheater calls during TWLJ finals, i was actually playing and trying to win? Any member of staff can confirm i didn't send a single cheater call.

It's gotten to the point where you're just some pathetic troll who keeps making crap up, you really need to get a hobby

Comment

• Sorry for the double post but i continued to read your post.

I have never bragged to you about titles in my life, so again you're making more crap up. Of course you'd want twl to be replayed since you despise pandora. I never said Dice was scared of Pandora, i said they were scared of Cape and theres several things they did/say that indicate that.

And finally once again please get a hobby asap

Comment

• I have nothing nice to say to you Zidane. To many years of you pming me with trashtalk and trolling out of the blue. To many years of watching you act like a attention whore, a-hole and a troll in game/ You don't have the ability to read between the lines and think logically. Instead you will just try to discredit anyone who disagrees with you because you only believe in your opinion no matter how flawed and immature it is. The pics people are posting representing you make sense lol.

Its not about you though. What I am posting here is about the importance of the league being run properly, with unbiased legitimate decision making and in turn legitimate decisions.

Now it is time to go. I don't expect you to be able to grasp what I am communicating though, it will all fly over your head.

- Rule

Comment

• You say it's not about me but you're constantly posting/trashing me and making stuff up, you're obsessed. Once again I call you out on you making tons of crap up and you have no response to it because you know you're a pathetic bum who loves to start a drama. get a hobby asap

Comment

• Undercut, you haven't been reading the comments bro.. Pandora argued that TWLD be scheduled at another time because your starters wouldn't be able to make it because of the long postponements. Reckful was ready to grant it then.. I'm just showing how Pandora expects things but won't return the favour, I'm mostly arguing about what zidane has said

The only reason it was played on spot was because Fierce said they wouldn't be able to make it the following week, and that's when Pandora claimed that we should forfeit the title then.. Of course Reckful nulled our first round, shocker..... not really
                        M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rule View Post
                          Since when is right to hand out victory's when the game was not even finished. I could understand a replay where Pandora holds a 1-0 lead in a 3 round game. That makes sense. Simply writing off a round that was not finished is a pathetic and biased decision made by the league op. When it comes down to the final game of the season for the championship - to conclude it like that means that the majority of the zone will never consider it a legitimate win. I think Zidane is too cowardly to replay Dice with Pandora holding a 1-0 lead and that shows what a goof he is. In years past they would of simply replayed the whole match - to bad caps, to bad squads. The role of staff is not to be pushed around and swayed by screaming little turds like zidane.

Then to take that standard and say to Fierce who were clearly smacking Pandora around in LD in round 1 and were going to win, that the first round lead they have won't count as a 1-0 lead is BS.

Reckful clearly does not have the ability to make correct unbiased decisions in a timely matter. "Thats my decision and its final" LOL. We have a leading league OP who is biased and does not understand that when he makes flawed decisions he further destroys the credibility of the league.

If I am wrong about reckful I would like to hear it from some "authentic" sources. Not Pandora or Pandora ballsuckers.

Rule is clearly spot on with this statement. Not going to name some staff names, but a lot of people don't agree with Reckful's decision of TWLD round 1, even more so when you explain to them how Reckful granted Pandora a win under the same exact premise..

Also zidane, you're full of shit.. better go wipe your ass man.. Seriously, how many times have you said that dice is scared of "us" and by "us" you mean Pandora.. get a grip
                          M_M God proposes a redo of TWLB finals for a fair outcome where neither team suffers due to the poor staff decisions, starters not being able to play, bot screw ups, server routing issues and lag. TWLB Season 18 was an embarrassment and Trench Wars deserves a fair and great end to the season.

zidane> Pandora (he really means zidane) does not agree with what you have proposed M_M god, because methinks dicE would win and I cannot live with that. I am just a big ole' puss.

Comment

• wow what a great read at a slow day at work. this was fucking gold. thoughts from someone who witnessed absolutely nothing:

1. dice complaining about LJ sounds ridiculous. a guy as bad as maketso could never positively affect dice's chances. turban is a laggy fuck as well, but he sucks dick too so who cares if he was left in. still, ease's jav core has always been better than mm89's jav core.
                            2. speaking of ease, why hasnt he chimed in yet? say what you want about his douchebaggery, but he is ultimately a pretty moral person (he lost a bet once and actually ordered me a pizza :nice. his silence on the LB matter so far leads me to believe he is sympathetic to what happened to dice.
                            3. rough's comment about m_m god being paid has to be the most ludicrous thing i've ever read on these forums. m_m god would sooner steal whoever's money through paypal, donate it to charity, and side with the opposing argument after that. you are a either a paranoid twat or gullible idiot.
                            4. i've always liked people in dice (as apparently 100% of the zone has) and i wished they had won LB so they wouldn't quit. the soliloquies were great and i never thought cripple could be so eloquent. what was said about this game affecting many of us from the ages of 10 to 25 resounded quite closely with me too. but, the bitter taste of defeat will have a more compelling reason to bring (at least a few of) you back...
                            5. after reading ephemeral and qan's posts about testing and simply the language used in their messages, you can clearly tell they are intelligent, logical people. this really has nothing to do with anything but super duper for you guys.
                            6. it is too easy to hate on zidane, but still so fun. i agree with everything argued against him and disagree with everything he says.
                            TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Undercut, you haven't been reading the comments bro.. Pandora argued that TWLD be scheduled at another time because your starters wouldn't be able to make it because of the long postponements. Reckful was ready to grant it then.. I'm just showing how Pandora expects things but won't return the favour, I'm mostly arguing about what zidane has said

The only reason it was played on spot was because Fierce said they wouldn't be able to make it the following week, and that's when Pandora claimed that we should forfeit the title then.. Of course Reckful nulled our first round, shocker..... not really
                              The post i replied to had absolutely nothing to do with TWLD at all, I replied about the situation regarding dwopple in TWLB.
                              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Undercut, you haven't been reading the comments bro.. Pandora argued that TWLD be scheduled at another time because your starters wouldn't be able to make it because of the long postponements. Reckful was ready to grant it then.. I'm just showing how Pandora expects things but won't return the favour, I'm mostly arguing about what zidane has said

T Apok> yeh
                                T Skepsis> who are caps
                                T zidane>
                                T Reckful> k
                                T Reckful> got everyone now?
                                T zidane> yea
                                T zidane> lets talk, not sure whats going on at all
                                T Apok> Myth/Ease in this arena.. + Best/Kyou/Tanzu warming up in LD. I don't see why there is an argument of you guys not having starters
                                T Reckful> ^
                                T zidane> are bots fixed?
                                T Skepsis> ya we can mnaully host the LD
                                T Reckful> no
                                T Skepsis> dont need bots
                                T Reckful> bots are dead but we dont need them
                                T zidane> hm
                                T Mythril> tanzu hasnt been a starter ever
                                T zidane> those guys u listed though
                                T Mythril> we were going to add spezza just like last week
                                T zidane> in fairness, arent our "starters"
                                T Ease> spezza is key for us
                                T Ease> and obi is our sub
                                T Apok> I would prefer to manually host then to draw this out another 2-4 weeks
                                T Ease> tanzu/best can't be subs
                                T Ease> they aren't suited for it
                                T zidane> u guys cant pplay next week?
                                T Skepsis> no
                                T Skepsis> got people that cant make it
                                T Mythril> sounds like us today
                                T Skepsis> thats not our fault thoguh
                                T Skepsis> this was scheduled
                                T zidane> skep is right
                                T Ease> nor is it ours
                                T Skepsis> we are all here
                                T Ease> it was scheduled for 5
                                T Ease> it's 7 now
                                T Reckful> it is not your fault skepsis thats understood
                                T Reckful> the bot issues with LB were not forseen either
                                T Reckful> it stalled things drastically which is why the option to postpone was extended to both squads
                                T Apok> Majority of our players won't be here for the upcoming weeks.
                                T Skepsis> its going to be hard to schedule everyone for a game day
                                T Reckful> if you guys can come to an agreement and talk to all your starters you can schedule this for any day of the week if you desire
                                T Reckful> but i dont see it happening today as pandora still wishes to postpone
                                T Apok> So this is being postponed due to Spezza?
                                T Skepsis> you guys got better wbs
                                T Ease> spezz mvp'd last finals
                                T Apok> But how is that fair to us
                                T Ease> it's not, i'm not saying it is
                                T Ease> but it's not fair for us either realistically
                                T Skepsis> if you guys couldnt field 5 then we would be on the same page
                                T zidane> u guys have ur 5 u wanted to start originally
                                T zidane> we don't
                                T zidane> lol
                                T zidane> due to the lb delays
                                T Apok> I doubt this would be the first LD finals where a key player couldn't show.. it's rough
                                T zidane> its now 7pm
                                T zidane> they key player was online til 6:30..
                                T zidane> the*
                                T Apok> One of our starters can't show. But we're still want to go through with it due to most of our players saying they can't make it in the up and coming weeks
                                T Skepsis> ya we are filling in a 5h
                                T Skepsis> 5th
                                T Mythril> so are we
                                T Mythril> weak already couldnt show
                                T zidane> being spammed by maketso
                                T zidane> so hard
                                T Ease> with obi and spezz gone though we have no subs
                                T zidane> jesus
                                T Mythril> best isnt even in our starting line
                                T zidane> reck get those medals up on site :P
                                T Reckful> when its done being ddosed ill work on it
                                T zidane> k
                                T zidane> thx
                                T Mythril> btw reck cape/dw got ddosed in that lb
                                T Ease> someone killed ld finals years ago too
                                T Mythril> then obv the bots got ddosed
                                T Ease> need to find out who it is
                                T zidane> cape said it was war
                                T Reckful> so did the site... thats why LB crashed
                                T zidane> im guessing he saw somethign on dice chat
                                T zidane> ppl hate pandora so bad lOl
                                T Mythril> the point is, we came into today already without a starter
                                T Mythril> we lost another one due to the LB game
                                T Mythril> and our best sub
                                T Mythril> who was clutch for us last season
                                T Skepsis> that was uncontrollable, but the game should go on
                                T Skepsis> if this was 5pm and they couldnt make it or had to leave we would have played
                                T Mythril> the point is it should have been under control
                                T Skepsis> should be the same
                                T Apok> That's rough. I don't know how we're going to come to an agreement though because all of our players are insisting that we play today
                                T Reckful> its 2 hours past start time skepsis...
                                T zidane> its 7pm dude
                                T zidane> lol
                                T zidane> ofc they wanna play today
                                T zidane> cause they know we dont want to
                                T Skepsis> ya so the lb should have been postponed
                                T Apok> ?
                                T zidane> ??
                                T Apok> Dunno how you can argue that Zidane
                                T zidane> lb had already started
                                T zidane> i find it hard to believe theres no time u guys can play in the coming weeks
                                T Apok> You have Ease/Myth/Tanzu/Kyou/Best all online.. IMO they're great warbirds
                                T Ease> and who are our subs?
                                T Ease> zidane?
                                T Ease> we didn't pick up half the zone for depth
                                T Skepsis> cape said he wantts to play
                                Reckful> ?find cape
                                Cape - #dice
                                T Skepsis> pretty solid wb
                                T Reckful> we can sit here and argue this all night but i need to make a public announcement about this so something needs to be decided
                                T Apok> Sorry but our final decision is that we're playing today or not playing at all
                                T Skepsis> as caps of fierce we stand by this
                                T zidane> cud we get free ld title
                                T Ease> we're open to playing on a random day when we can have our lines
                                T Skepsis> squad is backing us also
                                T zidane> its literally 7:30
                                T zidane> 2 and hours and 30 mins later
                                T zidane> half our line isnt on
                                T zidane> we can play anytime in the coming weeks
                                T Apok> We can't though, that's why we've made our decision. We're ready to play right now as we were at 5 PM.
                                T Reckful> so basically your saying to play today or give pandora a free title...
                                T zidane> hold on
                                T zidane> we think more ppl logged off
                                T zidane> lol..
                                Reckful> ?find best
                                Best - twld
                                T Apok> All our guys are just waiting and ready :P
                                Reckful> ?find tanzu
                                Tanzu - twld
                                T Ease> trying to wake someone up
                                Reckful> ?find ease
                                Ease - #reck
                                T Ease> just using PM
                                T Mythril> cause our squad is full of retards
                                T Reckful> oh
                                T Mythril> sry about this
                                T Reckful> you wonder why everyone hates you =p
                                T Mythril> if we play, is it manually hosted
                                T Mythril> we are trying to wake up one of our guys
                                T Reckful> if its manually hosted itll be by the only good host this zone has left
                                T zidane> too late
                                Reckful> ?find best Best - twld
                                Reckful> ?find tanzu
                                Tanzu - twld
                                Reckful> ?find kyou
                                Kyou - twld
                                T Ease> still trying to wake our last up
                                T Apok> ok
                                T Apok> We'll wait in LD, hope they wake up.. sorry if we didn't come to a solid conclusion for both squads. Hope this works

The only reason it was played was because your captains had this conversation with pandora. Best quote from it is:
                                T Apok> Sorry but our final decision is that we're playing today or not playing at all
                                So again fact check your bullshit lies before you bring them here. Your captains forced an issue that never should of came up because this game never should of been played I tried to reason with Apok to schedule it ANY DAY OR TIME HE WANTED FROM NOW UNTIL 2020 FOR ALL I CARED. Him and skepsis decided to instead guilt pandora into even playing that day which honestly shows alot for ease, myth and zidane trying to show some sense of sportsmanship and taking them on when they didnt have to at all.
                                5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                                1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                                1:fiS> LOL
                                1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Working...
                                X