No announcement yet.

100 Top Javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x twld champion geio might be the first 4x twld champion to bench every single game, you going for #5 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
      Didn't the_paul start playing in like 2011? I could be wrong but reading this awesome beef question arose into my head who in the wild fuck is this guy and why is he on Ease's dickhead and zidane just stop you never log off of this game you pimple infested McDonald eatin ass ma fucka just fall back real quick brah.
      Adorable :gorgeous: You were never this sweet when we squadded together though
      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• *gets his popcorn and beer, sits in his chair, tucks in the blanket and starts watching the show*

*nom nom nom*
        "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

• Whoa, I've made it to #44! I'm happy haha
          LA

Comment

• Whoa, I've made it to #44! I'm happy considering I was pretty much a role player on some of those dominant lj squads back in the day hehe
            LA

Comment

• id give necro top 30 atleast.. pretty disrespectful list. also uve got about 19 players above me who i shit on

Comment

Working...
              X