• Show
Clear All

• duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• Quality list with no bias definitely

Comment

• Dunno if you understand euro-english but Mhz said the list is "top 100 javs of all time". I'm sad to say this but the fact that your 5 starters are the only ones who care about javing these days doesnt make you the best javs ever in this game.

Comment

• Because you lost it means you don't care right? Lets be real you guys prob played more twd games in 1 month than we did all of twl season.

Comment

• Haha,maketso trying to stay relevant here. I hate to break it to you mak, but you are a terrible jav now, and you haven't been good in at least 5 years. as of now. zidane, and ease are the best java in the game. They have won twlj for the past 3 years now.
            Captain of Blind

Comment

• Hulk, If my 3 TWJDs during qualifications and TWL is more than you played during the season then I guess this zone really is in big big trouble.
              parson, I agree with you I've been doing worse in jav every season and honestly my main focus was in TWLD this season and I had lots of fun in that league.

Comment

• But regardless of who is this and that, we need people leading new squads in twd. Rather see someone lead ragtag newbies to a finals then thunder/dice/fierce/w.e again. Hopefully season 20 we see this development more.
                Captain of Blind

Comment

• LJ finals was battle of the laggots (stayon, dreamwin, make, commodo), and the squad with less laggots (Amnesti, Zidane - led the league in lagouts TWL season 19)won. Why mega was played when Dudgeon rolled the whole season with a different line was interesting. Kess didnt play a minute after a solid season. Stayon had two early bad rounds and all trust in him evaporated. Maketso and Dreamwin couldnt hit a thing and looked like garbage.

Dudgeon had a solid twd season, while thunder got kicked around like a garbage can as usual.

Rough gets the award for crankiest rudest trash talker. If Ease really was using paypal trying to hire lb players that's hilarious.

Cobra had a solid season in LJ and LD and gets props for creating another alternative. Roiwerk led his band of juans as usual.

TWD is now dead. And will not improve unless something is done to provide incentive for players to play and compete. That said offseason is always quiet and having some break time is good for the people who run the leagues. A training ground is needed for newer players to develop skill wise in TWD. People are making efforts with squads like Virus, but a significant effort needs to be made to run active squads, so that newer (which in trenchwars means a few years) players can face other new players on relatively equal ground.

Season 20 won't see any redevelopment with squads unless some people who are respected create them earlier in 2015 and remain committed to running long term squads. Turban did a good job running the league this season, and changing some formats to refresh things.
                  Last edited by Rule; 12-28-2014, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=stats&l...&order=lag&d=d

??? i have 0 lagouts and have always had 30 ms, how did i lead the league in lagouts, amnesti had zero also

i agree with you on finding it confusing that they changed lineups / twd issues

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=stats&l...&order=lag&d=d

??? i have 0 lagouts and have always had 30 ms, how did i lead the league in lagouts, amnesti had zero also
                      zidane Thunder 37 37 398 1460 11 24 39 3274 -16200 29 Lagouts 0 10:04:58

By the way Zidane. Giving you a heads up now: Shut the fuck up. Like in game, not going to waste time listening to your whining and crying and responding on boards to it lol.
                      "Always have 30ms" bullshit. Bounce around like a ping pong ball lol.

- Rule

Comment

• http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1563

you're including lagouts in a game i was speccing in purpose to boost my rpd vs paladen in twlb... how stupid can you be. if you had actually clicked on my link you would see i have 0 lagouts in twlj because i never specced on purpose. not only are you insanely stupid you are extremely terrible at this game, what a horrific combo

Comment

• it's honestly disappointing that this zone is dying and we still have retards like rule here instead of about anyone else who wouldn't be a total dipshit

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=showmatch&match=1563

you're including lagouts in a game i was speccing in purpose to boost my rpd vs paladen in twlb... how stupid can you be. if you had actually clicked on my link you would see i have 0 lagouts in twlj because i never specced on purpose. not only are you insanely stupid you are extremely terrible at this game, what a horrific combo
                            Speccing on purpose to boost your RPD 29 times during season? shut the fuck up with your bs excuses. Playing you during twd season on average you lag out one to two times per round. You are clearly a laggot and a bigtime attention whore who replies to my post within ten minutes arguing and whining away when the post was not about you.

The zones still alive Zid, stfu and move on.

- Rule
                            Last edited by Rule; 12-28-2014, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• i literally just posted the link of the match in which i lagout'd 29x in a single round and it is even in your reply, it is honestly insane how stupid you are. god have mercy on trench wars

Comment

• im glad this conversation gave me some insight into why rule is such a terrible player, i will dumb down my expectations for you going forward

Comment

Working...
                                X