No announcement yet.

100 Top Javs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, it is indeed time to move and bravely take one step into the future instead of reminiscing the past glory days. there wasn't a single time point in time where i was saying that in the past everyone was garbage, which is basically what zidane has been repeating over and over again, and thus you shouldn't try to put any false words in my mouth. i am not zidane and honestly feel ashamed of him with all the garbage he posts on these forums or based on what he says in-game.

the skill and quality of the players (personality aside, as you're about as rotten as one can be based on your last post) has not dropped over the years, however the amount of good players has due to the decline of the player base. if you can't grasp this simple logic into your head then you may very well be on the same level as zidane.

i have spent countless hours in public, helping new players, doing new player initiatives and helping the zone for years -- something you, of any people, should know is rare in this current community. i do not deserve your hate, wherever it may have came from, and would want you to stop bashing me for no good reason.

tl;dr: i am not zidane and thus you shouldn't treat me like a piece of trash. we both don't like him, and i know several of our members (and many other squads have this problem as well) are about as toxic as they can get, but the moment you decide to add me into the same bunch as them is when you also lose all your integrity as a semi-respected player of the community. old players were indeed good, but players nowadays are good as well -- there simply isn't as many good players left because the population has dropped.

edit: i'm a solo player and nothing more, and due to that i do have an ego, and know that i suck in team games. nevertheless, i've seen what the best players could do during their prime (with a few exceptions, pre-2002, most of them being warbirds) and can honestly say that there is still several players that are close to being on the same level as the old top-tier javelin players. it is nothing but ignorance to say anything else, people do not suddenly get worse, the generation of the past were not magical. i too miss the past when you saw tons of squad rivalry and players, but there is no way to get that back.
    Last edited by Turban; 08-03-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

i have said this before, but there has only been one season (the latest one) where my lag most likely was too high to be fair. however, in the past seasons, i have had a solid lag information (minimal spikes, 130ms average latency) which is nothing out of the ordinary and should be expected of an european player. this changed when i moved (due to work) to another town and unfortunately this is the best internet connection that is available for me at this time; had i moved closer to the city i would be using a 4G internet or cable.

Comment

Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

confused? my main point was that rule is clearly a liar/hypocrite and the fact that he's pretending he didn't know sika was avarus makes him an even bigger clown. i don't know how either of those things are debatable after seeing the past several posts he's made. on the fact that turban/rule don't like me i couldn't care less but thank you for expressing your feelings so nicely

Comment

hey, bros...if you don't like each other, then why have you been squadding together for years? I know the answer but im still asking regardless. Sounds anti-climatic. You guys remind me of Roose Bolton and the Starks.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

one doesn't simply join a squad without at least one toxic player on the roster.

Comment

which 1 of u is the roose bolton
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I dont need to explain jack shit to Zidane, hes not worth the time. A simple explanation for the rest who might get it: Avarus was recruited by Confluence. I asked Conf who it was and he didnt disclose, and did not seem to know for sure. I found that pretty strange but my trust in Conf was enough - if the person was a punk (like Zidane) they wouldnt have lasted. After this player quietly played their game and held their own in javs, they were accepted into squad, and being that it was a squad made in a few months they made the starting lineup. Their was always the notion that it could be Sika, a part of which I part discounted, part accepted on a basis that it was a more rusty older Sika. Anyway around he was quieter then Psymorph (which says alot), contributed to squad by playing lots, clearly had above average jav and wb skills which got him into starting lineup, showed up on TW site as being from Finland etc. And it was funny inter squad joke, people would message me all the time asking, and I genuinely didnt know. Although I can acknowledge now strong chance it was Sika, I honestly thought it could of been another old vet from -f- days a disqualifier, domi, vihta, incog etc. All strong players who I had the pleasure of playing with old days. Sika himself has not been tied officially to twd site since 06.

Trenchwars to me was once like a large Ocean. Full of talent, diversity, huge playerbase, amazing individual players, healthy rivalries (which were competition based, not trolling). It developed into that large Ocean from it earliest of days. Starting in 1999, I had already missed some of the earliest golden days that players like Epinephrine, Fieryfire, Jack etc know better. When I came into game squads like Siege and -Final- were powerhouses. Thousands of players were actively involved and playing. Gradually over many years it became a smaller ocean, and then a series of lakes. Today it looks like a medium-large Pond. One day it will be an aquarium, and then a fish bowl. So when I see the players of today's generation acting like assholes (zidane, steadman, beam etc) to the remaining player base, I hold no respect for that. Nothing against newer players who started later. But the way players conduct themselves long-term in the game leaves a lasting impression. It's not about what skill guys have, how many medals etc. Some of the nicest players and biggest contributors to this game have never played competitively. Happy not to be heavily involved in game like I was way back (though tonnes of good memories), that said It's been fun hanging around on a limited basis, enjoying the remaining events like javduel, base etc that still have some authentic charm to them. When I look at the leagues now, I see a large pond. One where the same group of players consistently group toghether - Brutals - Dice, Thunder's - Pandora, Fierce is Fierce. Anyone can dominate when they stack year in year out, have relative amount of activity, use laggots to win games, and the general competition and activity level is at all time low. Create a squad thats more active, skilled, plays toghether as much/more and suddendly u see so called powerhouses flopping and getting stomped in leagues. Same goes for some of the players others might consider "great" - take them out of the comfort zone of always having an advantage line and suddenly they are a diminished opponent.

Im not impressed by the new generation of player/TW troll - Zidane (who went from fan boy to pompous little shit) and will expose him for being garbage when he is when I see him pontificating on boards with top 7 lists grouping some of the games biggest nerds and losers from one squad. Their is no real development of a new generation of players. The same groups of players on Thunder hang together, troll toghether etc - big fish in a small pond, on top of that a percantage like zidane cry and whine their way to decisions come TWL final time, taking away whatever little bit of credibility the leagues have. Contrary to what you may think/believe with Turban - theirs no real "hatred" here. Just stating my own opinion and providing a different point of view. That's my opinion. Now it is actually time to move on.

- Rule
                  Last edited by Rule; 08-03-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

yea my 0 help calls during twl finals sure won us the match. i'm insanely talented, thank you so much rule for wasting another 2 minutes of my time

Comment

dang i should be collecting the quotes Ease keeps typing about this thread
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                        Old players love coming back to the game and talking about how the competition is bad now, but when they try to play they get destroyed (Example: Rule on real/fierce, blood on rampage 2007+ and many many more). You discount our lj wins but we beat teams full of previous lj champs (something you also failed to do). I think most people who played and watched TWLJ last year would have said it was a very competitive league. There were 6 teams with a real shot at winning lj (pandora, dice, value, fierce, juans, revenge), all of them having multiple previous lj champs. For example one of the years Syndicate won lj it was against Pallies in the finals, and Pallies whole line consisted of javs who are extremely mediocre (Mattey played twlj finals). I would say pandora's win vs real javs is about 20x more impressive than beating mattey. The old generation is always spewing nonsense, mostly because they're upset they can't play anymore and partially because every "generation" wants to be the best.

Also in terms of the TWJD scene there is definitely less people playing but the quality of the players is much stronger overall. There are no "Free wins", every single team has a chance to win, back in say 2003-2010 there were so many garbage teams that it may have looked more competitive but it was always the same people that actually had a chance to win. Just off the top of my head I can list a few squads with actual good javs on it: thunder, brutal, enemy, fierce, spirit, sweet, gun. every single one of these teams have javs that have been considered good recently or are still good

the hypocrisy is strong with this one and i'm not a tiny bit surprised. Everyone has their opinion, for example i wouldn't put you in top 50 of javs of all time but maybe someone else would. overall good read

I don't believe many people remembered this nor why would they since it was so long ago but Pallies LJ line consisted of Banzi, Blood, Koan, Hellzno!, and some decent jav that I forgot. That's a great line since Hellzno! and Koan were pretty good javs then or so imo atleast and we all know what Blood/Banzi can do. They beat a -Final- or Sk8 team just before getting to the finals.

On finals day, those 4 players played that day but one was having lag issues in Round 2 so Mattey had to jump in and mattey was a WB(A real good one believe it or not) and baser back then. Pallies actually beat Syndicate in the regular season but as we all know Syndicate prevailed in easily two rounds with Rule being the MVP where Rule was an above average Jav back in the day.

Regardless of this story, there was strong competition back then and there still is. The only difference I can remember is we actually had 14/16 squads in LD and LJ and 12 in LB? I might be wrong. But yes, it's hard to even compare the two generations.
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Download and Lemon, both top javs of their time
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                            hey, bros...if you don't like each other, then why have you been squadding together for years?
                            because the majority of pandora are followers and very few of them are actually good enough to win anything without the support of 25 other (relative) 10 star players ready to sub in at all times

And anyone that didn't know that avaruus whatever his name was = sika is just feigning ignorance. I was a twdt captain that year and recruited him 2nd round knowing full well who he was and I was certainly never in his circle of friends

Back on topic of best javs: Ayden in baseelim
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                              because the majority of pandora are followers and very few of them are actually good enough to win anything without the support of 25 other (relative) 10 star players ready to sub in at all times

And anyone that didn't know that avaruus whatever his name was = sika is just feigning ignorance. I was a twdt captain that year and recruited him 2nd round knowing full well who he was and I was certainly never in his circle of friends

Back on topic of best javs: Ayden in baseelim
                              I would love to see those 10 star players in spec make or join another squad.

Also, zid vs Rule beef gr8 representative of new school vs old school beef. We all know Rule a fossil irl, zid dis young gun strutting his stuff talking about how bad the earlier javs were. I agree with zid a bit, in that respect. I remember during our vent days, me and Child knew exactly what shot person X was probably going to pull and would call it out before they even shot it. We've literally seen 99.999% of all possible shots and memorized each others playing styles. I vividly remember the old days where a certain shot that was "outrageous" back then is absolutely routine nowadays. Who doesn't remember when people were still actively going for bounce shots during TWL? I'm talking point your ship at the wall, shift, and bomb. I remember the guy Abyss's last TWL. It was like 2004/2005 specced this guy had notepad alt tabbed and was literally taking notes. I remember writing about this dude just having the most basic style and he was immensely successful. No rushes. Just good in-close fighting skills and some choice BOUNCE bombs.

No offense to those teams but, I played against Hellzno!, koan and some of the other pallies and none of them were exceptionally good. I think we are massively underestimating how many more years of experience we have over guys who stopped playing in 07 or so. Me/Child/Zid have been playing near non-stop since 02/03. Can you imagine the number and types of shots we've seen? That's why I would take Me/Zid/Child + 2 others over 90% of the "elite" teams of the past. The Vets of the past were so good because they'd seen more shots than us. We are better than they were because we were able to spec and learn from them AND spend another 8-9 years adding our own styles. This can be evidenced by the dramatic shift towards rushing. Rushing always existed, but we've taken it to a whole new level (e.g. Myself, Child, Kess, skatarius (somewhat)). Now we have newer players entering the scene with this new rushing style that they picked up from us (e.g. Steadman).
                              4:BigKing> xD
                              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                              4:BigKing> what did i do???
                              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                              4:BigKing> ???? why though
                              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Geez, this list is legit. Gj.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X