NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      fuk that I'm the rapiest

the rapiest
      the rapist
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Good to see how much TWL has been fixed this season lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rule View Post
          Good to see how much TWL has been fixed this season lol
          TWL has been fixed
          TWL has fixed
          TWL is fixed
          TWL is fuxed
          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
          3:45th President> do it
          kyler> who is 45th President
          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

• Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
            this fixes TWLD. its an insanely rough draft so chill. but it shows that creating 8 balanced teams is possible.

i'm not sure about best, okyo, geio, or weaver but team 8 looks like a real solid squad so far
            TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

• As much as everyone wants to do the right thing and branch out, let's be real here. The majority of people play to win, regardless of what it is. That's just the human nature aspect of it. This year I planned on playing LD for Juans with Ease but honestly I got frustrated with the lack of teamwork and progress we had with the wbs we did have. After that, I looked at what team I had the most friends on and who I enjoyed playing with/talking to. The whole chat aspect is a very valid point here. I mainly log on for the conversation now a days but I'd be lying if I didn't say I enjoy the twl aspect. Mhz was right though, I don't play to beat up on lesser competition or what not, I play twl to play against the best players and best squads. I realize that mindset is killing the zone and I truly do plan on joining a mixed squad next twl, assuming there's another twl to play. I'd rather lose next year and still have those conversations with people than not play at all due to a declining population.
              help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
              help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

• what needs to be realised is that rather than stacking on the same 2 dice/thunder squads every season, if the talented players spread out more it would, in the long term, increase the progression of the players on lesser squads as they'd learn from playing with better players and taking on good advice with certain leagues and ships.

This would then mean overall competition will increase and we might see new top players developing from a cast of average ones because they've not been given their shot to improve.....but this will require people to want to separate out more and play 1-2 seasons not stacked on dice/thunder
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

• lool
                  Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                  X