Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Analytical view of the Cram, and worthy Solutions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fluffz
    Bomb:BombExplodeDelay
    How long after the proximity sensor is triggered before bomb explodes
    Bomb:ProximityDistance
    Radius of proximity trigger in tiles

make a quite big ProxDistance and set the BombExplodeDelay to the time that have to be elapsed untill the bomb explodes. its just a question if lag affects this setting
    Interesting, but not an especially elegant way of going about it. Remember that TWLB is, and needs to stay, as much like pub as possible. New basers come from there, and as much as we flame them they are our future. (Ya, I know, cheesey. Shoot me, it's 4:30am)

Comment

leave the cram where it is, and learn to break stfu whining about something so trivial.
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

wadi, if your team cna't break a cram and they need to use a weasel to break it, they deserve to be 8v7 in the fr. better than sitting outside of a cram getting milked for 15 minutes.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

give me the pub weasel and i will show you a difference maker it can be in base and against the cram.
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

"$'d SQUAD" supports the weasel.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

sign me up for $'d squad then
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Or let's just get all used to the "cram", find the weak spots and ways to take advantage of them.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Miniweasel is worth a try.
                  Lev is too destructive. combined with the laggy repping sharks experience nowadays i think allowing levs would ruin the setup of basing anyway.

but miniweasel is excellent
                  greetz to all
                  <3 MM

Comment

weasels are a waste of space 99% of the game, even when they're small. unless you get a few shipchanges a game it will be a very, very bad idea to use a weasel.

also a short reminder:

BREAKING A CRAM IS EASY

Comment

• Ummm, if you let us have 7 sharks and a 30 mine limit, I promise we'll have a fun time basing

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Dabram
                      also a short reminder:

BREAKING A CRAM IS EASY [/B]
                      It's so true.

Comment

• What we really support even more is roofing. But if you're going to roof, for fuck's sake, don't suck at it.

Comment

Working...
                        X