This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you get on our squad chat?

edit: Also, have you noticed that nobody else on earth but you has used the word "reject" as an insult since 1989?
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Sirius, I've said one sentence to you on these forums. So you tear into me. Good job, I'm impressed you're so smart. Why don't you go to trash talk if you want to flame me for no particular reason. That was the point. If you want to flame someone bring it to trash talk and let this thread be about "New Squads".

Back on topic Syndicate seem pretty good, I expect to see Pirates in twlj, still don't see them as great wbs, Spores meh not really, RB are coming back in strength and if they hold together they will be in twlb
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• What do you know, this thread did end up being a good indication of what the new squads are like.

Comment

• I think that's very stereotypical Wadi, unless some1 from my squad said something like Sirius (though they might have, I haven't read the wole thread )

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudden
            You Pallies morons can't even make a decent insult, you rejects make retarded people seem bright.. I think your inability to even make an online insult heritage from your poor social skills and just being picked on in real life.. Hellz I hope you and your african brother mattey join demonfaze's church, get raped by the preist and after taking eachothers virginity molest some kids and get shot by the african police..

man, i can't write good insults either when im sober, but at least its better than theirs.. Oh, I can't belive blood and weaver joined your clan of rejects, lets hope they leave soon in order to keep the virginity factor intact..
            The only insult you have ever posted was continuing use of the word "Reject". You joined elusive and got rejected (probably where you got the word from), Spent month putting together a squad to show epi whos boss, and then choked in all three leagues. Then you joined a squad that will dissolve before leagues start yet continue to come on these forums and tell other people they have no lives but pretend that you do? Sudden, stop being new.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sudden
              I can't belive blood and weaver joined your clan of rejects, lets hope they leave soon in order to keep the virginity factor intact..

Blood and Weaver are virgins?
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
                Sudden, stop being new.
                Definately worthy of the TEAM MONEY hall of fame for "$'d Caliber Insults."
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• By the time all the squadhopping shitbricks are finished leaving Melee, and we get through the process of refilling our ranks, Melee's going to be new next season, minus core members of course.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Nickname, I dont see you being on Pallies, so stfu.. Learn to read you fucking retard! gg

Go back to your dark pit, and stop being new
                    $$$

Comment

• Posted by HellZNo!
                      oh man! sirius is back. I thought he finally realized no one liked him and shot himself, or at least decided to stay away from teh forums. Why don't you and sudden go play in traffic, or pour gasoline on each other and run through a ring of fire. I hear eating rat poisin is fun, you two should hook up on the weekend and try it.

HellZNo! in Pallies chat> I made my best insult ever, damn I'm good LMAO, people will fear me and my intellect..
                      Mattey> AHAHAHAH, You're the best HEllZ!!!!!!
                      Rest of the rejects> HAHAHAHA, We love having a guy with such supirior humor among us!!!

heh.. that's pretty funny
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        Sirius you talked alot but stfu about your bullshit and, oh yea. Aura Ownz you all ez. (meh)
                        agree! =p
                        9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                        4:Nimrook> No?
                        4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                        4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                        4:Akuun> ROFL
                        4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                        4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                        4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Definately worthy of the TEAM MONEY hall of fame for "$'d Caliber Insults."
                          You are not a member of $'d, which means, we rank j00, not the other way around!

Next time you're caught doing so, Jason will be sent to force you to gulp down numerous amount of Syc0's home made baby juice. THEY TASTE LIKE POWERADE! COST LESS TOO!

P.S. NEW PRODUCT ON SALE, HOME MADE ALIASED KOOKIE, 3 FOR A DOLLAR, GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT, CHEWY~

Comment

• haha shut up sudden you fat cracker mother fucker. You're just angry because no matter how hard you try to sound funny, you always sound like a moron. Sirius, looks like I hit a nerve. Maybe the reason you're getting so riled up is because of your insecurity issues. It's ok dude, just because no one likes you on a 2d internet game, doesn't mean it has to be the same in real life. There is one good way to make friends, try swallowing when you give head you fucking queer, if you're going to be a faggot at least do it right. Take some lessons from sudden on that, he knows what he's doing.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                            Asia Minor> maybe not
                            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• You bastards.

Thread Closed.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...