Best 5 [whatever]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fruitang
    These rating players posts need to be stopped.
    Indeed! I declare jihad against "highschool popularity contests" in trench wars.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

fuallwertehawesumest!

Comment

Disoblige doesn't seem to be filled with the rage one would expect from losing to Spas in the championships. They've also added a lot of unexperienced and mediocre talented guys to the roster. Whether this will help with attendance problems or simply provide a crutch for players who don't want to bother to show, time will tell.
        If u call Mootland, Zerzera, Molgan , Nailed, MM GOD unexperienced and mediocre then most of the other basers are too, u included.
        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Desp and Archer aswell

BTW, for those of you who doubt Desperates skill, he is one of our top javs atm :/
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is Desperate from some other zone, or was he always on Disoblige roster just that no one noticed him?

BTW, congratulations on the method by which you have cleverly used the only slightly stained reputation of Disoblige in order to steal various players from other squads! apologies in advance if they asked to join
            - k2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
              BTW, congratulations on the method by which you have cleverly used the only slightly stained reputation of Disoblige in order to steal various players from other squads! apologies in advance if they asked to join

Isn't it up to each player to play in what squad they want? Or do you mean that if someone does want to leave his squad for another he should not be allowed to?

What is worst? "Stealing" people from squads or force them to stay?
              Women are stranger than drunken wetlanders - Robert Jordan

Comment

I left wr and was then asked to join.

wr was/is too inactive

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                  i didnt put my name on any list now.. i only said i can outplay divine rides as basebird.. and that's a simple fact.. last time i played basebird against him.. our score was 13-2 and he didnt kill our terr once.. i killed their terr.. that was like umm... ages ago tho but that doesnt mean a thing tho.. but i still own him as basebird -nt-

p.s. you cant deny that i'm a skilled tw player :/
                  You're ridiculous.

I didn't see this game, and maybe you outplayed him, I doubt it, but maybe you did. one game means shit. don't you think it's possible that your whole team was just better? it's hard to do shit in a bird if your team sucks.

also.. the jav thing... practiced and predictable shots, and you list pearl jam? you obviously know jack shit. Try watching someone play before you decide how good they are.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hey its in between seasons, squadhopping time. If your squad is a sweet family to all of your members, no one will leave.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

What stain?
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I know that its the players choice what squad he wants to be on (assuming he can get in), but I still feel that there's something... bleh, wrong about hopping from one squad to another.

I didn't intend that as a big bash on Diso or anything, maybe a minor bash, but a certain recent set of squadhops disgusted me
                        - k2

Comment

There is no such thing as squadhopping. If you cannot stop your own players from leaving your squad that's your fault. If they want to stay they will.

-Epi
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

no1 cares wat disgusts u k2grey , u or any1 else has no influence when it comes to chosing or changing any1s squad
                            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Is Desperate from some other zone, or was he always on Disoblige roster just that no one noticed him?

are u new? why is this forum filled with crap thats thinks too much of themselves? how is it possible that u make such "elite" posts and yet dont know who desperate is?
                              The steps of life are easily forgotten by those who climb the ladder.

Comment

I don't know who desperate is.

If you don't want people to leave your squad, make your squad worth staying in.

Every time I try to leave.. they drag me back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X