Best 5 [whatever]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jason
    You obviously haven't noticed the petty bitch fighting going down between Mayo and Nick. It's fucking sad. First one starts with the other, then vice versa. This filth has spread to virtually every other motherfucking forum. MAKE IT STOP!
    A) I actually haven't noticed this at all.
    B) Team Money has absolutely no loyalty.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Ncik, you were in evolution for couple days.
      Originally posted by Diakka
      Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• Go back to your cave, Scott.

Team Money was dead a long time ago silly.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Taken straight to you from wr forums:
          Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:24 pm

Orginally posted by Mayo Inc.
          fuck nickname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orginally posted by Nickname
          Fuck you Mayo, i've had enough of you attempting to be funny but just being stupid. You find a host and i'll ban duel you if the ban is at least a year. Fuck ignoring you i'll just get rid of you.

Or rather, forget the ban duel, name duel me. Then you can say all you want but i'll be the one with your name, ass.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After countless of other posts to and forth (not really) it ended with mayo chickening out of it.

Comment

• The whole point of team money was to make fun of the people who cared about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
              The whole point of team money was to make fun of the people who cared about it.
              Which was done. We do still have the chat, but it's just another place to make fun of the idiots out there.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I thought the point was to make the forums more aggravating to read with your large dollar sign signatures.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Originally posted by Eeks
                  Nick, you were in evolution for couple days.
                  The week I was on holiday, bastard.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• kuuk brought me in to "cap a gane" (what a filthy liar, was funny though)

Evolution is a cool squad anyways though!

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Eeks, that is my squad I am the rightful owner of it
                      :yawn:

Comment

• BITE ME
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

• The way I see it, squad hopping is justified if its done for the right reasons and you are honest about it. Sometimes a player's goals change over time. They may want to be more competitve or possible go where their friends are. Maybe the squad they joined just isnt what they expected; how can anyone possible know how they will get along with a group of people they may or may not know? I never expected to switch between 3 squads (Elusive to Shriek to -Final-) in such a short period of time, but sometimes you have to make the best of an awkward situation.

Whats important is how you go about changing squads. You hear all the time about a group of players who just up and left one squad to go somewhere else without even letting their captain know. Thats not only disrespectful, its also a great way to burn bridges and lose friends. Do it enough and eventually it will come back to bite you in the ass as some people have found out.

Yet another reason you can add to the "running a squad is a pain in the ass" list.

Comment

• I'm with EiG. I don't think you should ever really squadhop to "upgrade" to a better squad. If you're not happy on your squad and you just happen to land on a better squad, thats one thing - but leaving for the sole purpose of playing for a better team is pretty low.

Of course that being said they're are exceptions to every rule. Losing all the time isn't fun for anybody, after awhile you have to leave to remember what winning feels like.

Comment

• back in the day, id say wix and hannes made the best shark tandem.
                              RaCka> how can i get you here
                              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Danyal was better than Hannes.
                                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X