No announcement yet.

TWL 7 squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one underestimates your squad, its just that all you fucks can do is base, so you dont get mentioned as often as people with multiple talents.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
      no one underestimates your squad, its just that all you fucks can do is base, so you dont get mentioned as often as people with multiple talents.
      I can play the violin O_o ... let's have a violin competition and see who wins!

Better yet ... let's play chess!

Plz reply soon Hellz! I am anxious for you to showcase your multiple talents.
      Last edited by Sufficient; 01-15-2004, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Zerzera knows what im talking about

Stab and suffy dont forget we lag and we need to practise alot so maybe we can reach playoffs..
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Twlb top3:

Spastic
          Disoblige
          -Final-

winner could be anyone but those are the top3

ok? :P
          FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyclon
            Twlb top3:

Spastic
            Disoblige
            -Final-

winner could be anyone but those are the top3

ok? :P
            I disagree ... I think that no one team is the top 3 for basing or any other league. Stayon, I was just saying I have talents beyond SS wbing and javving =D ... basically I was joking around with Hellz.

Comment

It should be clear -f- and Diso won't make top 3.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

woah eRad and Azreal arent on the same squad?

Syndicate and Value are stacked

If the squads don't change here's my two cents on TWLD

1 Value
                2 Syndicate
                3 Pallies
                4 Shriek
                5 Grapevine
                6 -FINAL-

go army
                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                  its a glitch nickname, i left yesterday only
                  I was wondering how you could have left over a month ago and I only noticed now :/

EDIT (made twos posts one)

Originally posted by Sufficient
                  I can play the violin O_o ... let's have a violin competition and see who wins!

Better yet ... let's play chess!

Plz reply soon Hellz! I am anxious for you to showcase your multiple talents.
                  HELLO SUFFIFFIFFIECENT! HELLZ IS TALKING ABOUT HOW SPASTIC SUCKS OUTSIDE OF TWLB WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS THE EASIEST LEAGUE THERE IS.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Hmm. maybe zerz knows what you mean, but i still dont.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                      HELLO SUFFIFFIFFIECENT! HELLZ IS TALKING ABOUT HOW SPASTIC SUCKS OUTSIDE OF TWLB WHICH WE ALL KNOW IS THE EASIEST LEAGUE THERE IS.
                      It's better to be masters of one league instead of being average in 2 or 3 leagues.
                      sdg

Comment

it kinda sounded like nickname was being sarcastic, so fuck him
                        that is what i meant though, when it says TWL 7 squads, most people put the overall top 5 on their list. If it said TWLB 7 then fine, spastic deserves to be top 3, probably number 1 because there players and squad seems most active, plus they won last season(didnt they?). But, as for the whole of twl, spastic should not be on top 5, since all they practice is one league, it isnt too hard to succeed in that league. I'm still not cutting up their game tho, they're good at what they do, all i'm saying, and i've said it liek ten different times, no on is underestimating you, most people jsut tend to mention squads who can do more than one league.

p.s. i do have multiple talents, i bet you can guess typing isn't one of them. Seriously though, talentwise, wow i drew a blank. bye bye, ill post back when i think of something i can do besides this game.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                        Asia Minor> maybe not
                        Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                        bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                        bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                        bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                        bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                          It's better to be masters of one league instead of being average in 2 or 3 leagues.
                          If by average, you mean 8th place in all 3, then i agree.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                            ill post back when i think of something i can do besides this game.

We may never hear from him again.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Beez, them's fightin' woids!
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

K, Sufficient, I challenge you to an online postal chess game :P

I will move first: 1. d4
                                - k2

Comment

Working...
                                X