• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so is your mom?

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

• This shouldn't be about arguments about what league is better or even how good a certain squad is alltime. The only way things change is if the public can gain enough support that the change can be done without too much negative response. Anyone that just keeps saying nothing changes and just complains isn't doing any good for the rest of tw. If you think of a change that can be helpful then you should bring it up on the forums and proceed from there. Just saying that the map sucks, why don't you provide a map that you think is better. People lately have been bringing up 4 spider limit. Well if theres enough support(ie. bwc had good reviews for it and a poll that barely favored it) and so on then it will be seriously considered for TWL. Some people also talked about spawning in twdd . You think some anti spawning rules should be in twld like in go duel? TW is willing to change things if there is enough support for it.

Comment

• If you take away my terr burst, I'm going to strangle you with piano wire.

Comment

• Where is that poll?
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
            Thats not bragging about how his squad is so amazing?
            Originally posted by Stabwound
            Let me rephrase. "It's better to excel in one league than to be average in 2 or 3 leagues."
            sdg

Comment

• Hmm I'll just take a group of active avg players or a avg active team and teach them all how to play and to work together as a team and just start raping people and quit for a year. But I dunno depends if I'm going to Iraq or not.
              Other then that I dont really see any good teams right now in lj or ld. Squads lack no teamwork...well great teamwork. Squads always have 3 people who play every game too.
              I think a lot will die before the end too. Like Value, Shriek, Grape, pallies"will lose it's small seige lineup"dragon, night, posion, and priates"Herc will goto shriek which will dissolve it before shriek dissolves. So I cant give a good answer to your question.

LD
              1.Grr
              LJ
              1.Grr
              LB
              1.-Final-
              2.Diso
              3.Grr

Webvern
              Web

Comment

• in the future, i would like to see the same 16 teams in all 3 leagues. i think it would help rivalries and interest in the leagues, not to mention the staying ability and quality of squads.
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by wadi
                  If you take away my terr burst, I'm going to strangle you with piano wire.
                  that's a good idea
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• there's nothing that can't be accomplished with a little piano wire.

Comment

• Yes spawning sux in TWLD, but its also part of the game, i wouldnt care if u took it away or didnt. As for the 4 spider rule, its a godo rule, but since i join'd sk8 a squad who sems to care more about basing i realized that it isnt as hard to break through a cram even 5 spider v 5 spider. So since i evaluated that i could care less w/ a 4 or 5 spider rule.
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Yah, I think we're passed the fairness part of 5 spiders Cig, and moving more onto how it will change the FUN aspect of it. You know what I mean?

Comment

• Rand, that would be a bad idea. Inc for instance if pure basing.. We would just end up with 0-10 in ld and lj.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• I don't get why we're shrinking TWLB to 12 squads. We got rid of the 2-3 squads at the bottom that had no right to be there - why not let someone else like Elenya take a shot?
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Exactly 12 squads is stupid, ur still gonna have 2-3 squads who are "bottom tier" squads and will have a very bad record @ the end of the year simply bc squads like spastic and mambo and them all have a possability of goin undefeated until they meet each other. Keep it @ 16 so atleast some of the medium skilled basing squads keep interest and have a chance to win some games. U already have quite a few squads coming back auto-qualifying into TWLB, keep it @ 16 like the rest of the leagues and like nickname said, give someone else a shot that u dont think can do it, thast what everyone said they wanted b4. They wanted NS/BS/Cripz outa the league bc they werent any compatition, and would rather let LEGO or someone else on the ladder try to prove themselves. Basicaly what ur doin it keeping the same teams as last season w/o the dissolved and ns/bs/cripz. Look @ last season, Burning rose came out of no where as a replacement squad, no one had faith in them and boom they beat WR and i belive won a few more games, and were usualy a decent fight in all games. Im sure there are other squads that can up and do it to. Maybe not elenya bc i do only see them playhing EZ squads, but a Spores or something or Grapevine if they keep into could be good basing squads. What ur gonna do is make the bottom 3-4 squads who win like 2-4 games a season lose interest in the league and not bother to show up. Its like why show up if u have to play Mambo or spastic every week, the chances for anyone to beat them are slim to none. Keep it 16 and let some of the "medium" squads have some fun in TWLB, learn about it, gain experience and then hopefuly over the season maybe they make playoffs and can pull some upsets, or atleast be stronger for next season.
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• double post sry

also u gotta think about the big picture, the stable squads Diso/pallies for example wont be around forever, once they die or something yes some new basing squads will appear, but who says they'll be as good, or as competative. U need some newer squads to get interested in the league incase some of these solid basing squads die. They could die after this TWL, then ur down 1 solid team. if u keep it @ 16 atleast u have 4 more squads who experienced the league, and know if they enjoy it, and possibly if they did got alot better over 1 season. U mite need these squads in a few seasons.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X