No announcement yet.

Signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so no one misunderstands, You do not have to be at the actual draft to play in the tourney.
    Only the captains _have_ to be there.

However, if you are at the draft, it should be pretty festive. PL's working on some cool draft related events to kick it off, and there's rumors of the draft being broadcast via tw radio. Should be quite the event.

Comment

I love the radio idea.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

How many weekends is this going to be? Due to certain circumstances I don't really have access to a decent computer on the weekends but I could probably work something out if it was only 1-2 weekends...
        sdg

Comment

we gonna do everything on 1 weekends?
          wont that be a rush..?

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
            Saturday sounds good! That means player signups will be closed friday at midnight. Also it looks like probably 5 teams of 30 people. Any objections?!? Doublesquadding and stuff won't be tolerated and will get u banned from playing . I'm going to pick captains pretty soon. peace
            I have an objection. IMO it'd be easier to organise a 8-team 20-player tournament (requires 10 more players) and I think the people show up so you can get a proper 8vs8. Of course, if this is done with 30-player-teams already it isn't worth changing.
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
              I have an objection. IMO it'd be easier to organise a 8-team 20-player tournament (requires 10 more players) and I think the people show up so you can get a proper 8vs8. Of course, if this is done with 30-player-teams already it isn't worth changing.
              Disagree strongly. Going to be hard enough finding 5 competent, interested, captains.

Comment

great idea pure and rr! This is great to fill the void while waiting for a twl date. whoopiedo

try getting as much publicity as u can though. a zoner every hour during peakhours wouldn't hurt.
                http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

< interested captain, competent is not for me to decide :P.
                  Anyways, saturday isnt the date we play on. Its only the drafting, so its only for the captains.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i dont have speakers that work so radio isnt good if its the only way to hear about it :<

and 30 ppl will require alot of ppl not playing :x
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                      Disagree strongly. Going to be hard enough finding 5 competent, interested, captains.
                      You've got a point, I think there are enough intrested ones, but competent? hellzno!

Originally posted by Server
                      should the player list update automaticly?
                      Currently I'm doing it manually
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

lets clear that up alittle bit.

Draft is on Saturday. Pusher(hopefully) will be doin a radio or someone else. But the draft will be in an arena and it will feature all the captains there. The games will start the following weekend. Also there could be scrimages set up during the week if the teams are interested. I'll be choosing the captains based on their experience running a three league squad or if they have knowledge about all three. Anything else?!? Let me know

Comment

how much experience you need to get a cap
                          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                          Server> dont worry mirror
                          Server> shark fits your tits
                          Peace <ZH>> shut up
                          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                          1:Hercules> im level 90
                          1:Hercules> in 9d
                          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            i dont have speakers that work so radio isnt good if its the only way to hear about it :<

and 30 ppl will require alot of ppl not playing :x
                            Nah for things like this only ever about 1/3rd of the people show up usually. We'll see, but it's better to be safe and have a few extra people than to have to forfeit the games.

I'm sure the draft results will be posted, and maybe if they'll let people in the arena where people are drafting and will arena message the picks out as they come.

Pusher doing radio would be great though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Luck
                              lets clear that up alittle bit.

Draft is on Saturday. Pusher(hopefully) will be doin a radio or someone else. But the draft will be in an arena and it will feature all the captains there. The games will start the following weekend. Also there could be scrimages set up during the week if the teams are interested. I'll be choosing the captains based on their experience running a three league squad or if they have knowledge about all three. Anything else?!? Let me know
                              I'm not sure how many squad captains your going to find that are going to want to start captaining another squad for a draft league. I think you'll find plenty of compotent captains though.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Ya the radio would be nice , but it'd also be nice if i could go to the arena or an arena and see who is picked when live drafts own.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X