No announcement yet.

Signup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be a public draft with some zones about it and stuff. Should be cool and hopefully pusher or someone doing radio during it would also be nice.

Comment

Hey i signed up but im not appearing on the list of those who have signed up.

Wondering if my signup worked or if the list hasnt been updated with me on it?

Comment

i'm going to do an update probably tonite or tommorow morning

Comment

I don't understand how on the form there is 1st 2nd and 3rd league, so i just put jav, jav, and wb.

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

I'll volunteer for captain- but I'm wondering if there will be one co-captain in case we can't make a date or something.

And Kim, it means that of the three leagues, what's your preference order- aka priority.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

sounds like a great idea! Just signed up
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                I don't understand how on the form there is 1st 2nd and 3rd league, so i just put jav, jav, and wb.

Put the leagues in the order that you would like to be a part of them.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think drafts should be held around 4:30 - 5:00 PM EST time on Saturadays , to make time for us people that have part time jobs hehehe. And hell no, don't make it on Superbowl day ;0

Comment

Originally posted by Adaydia
                    I think drafts should be held around 4:30 - 5:00 PM EST time on Saturadays , to make time for us people that have part time jobs hehehe. And hell no, don't make it on Superbowl day ;0
                    that only works if you work from like 8-4est on saturday. . . ppl work on the west coast, and euros have plans saturday night
                    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                    Philos> there is something about you
                    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

It's impossible to please everyone on a game like this in regards to hosting times. No matter what, if you host an event like this on a weekend, someone in some part of the world is going to get fucked.

Besides, they already said that you don't need to attend the live draft to be able to play. If you're not a captain then it's just a bit of excitment and entertainment you might miss.
                      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        Put the leagues in the order that you would like to be a part of them.
                        In that case, my entry made absolutely shit sense

W00t
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.
                        . â–²
                        ▲ ▲

Comment

(
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

so if i can't make it to saturdaynight's draft I can't compete?
                            http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                              Besides, they already said that you don't need to attend the live draft to be able to play. If you're not a captain then it's just a bit of excitment and entertainment you might miss.
                              Chingy!

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                                so if i can't make it to saturdaynight's draft I can't compete?
                                Originally posted by wadi
                                Just so no one misunderstands, You do not have to be at the actual draft to play in the tourney.
                                Only the captains _have_ to be there.
                                *KERRSHMACK*.

Comment

Working...
                                X