Start the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start the season

TWL Higher Powers- fellas, come on- this is so backwards, why do TWLs start when the weather gets nice- TWLs should start October 1st and end March 1st- since we're clearly too late for that- let's get this thing going so I don't have to spend weekends in June playing with my dickhead squadmates trying to get that elusive basing title. Come on- this is silly, let's go.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

announce the reset in 1-2 weeks, start the league a week after
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

The TWD will have to be reset and run again for at least a month before TWL can start at all.
      sdg

Comment

Actually Div, I believe starting October would in fact be WORSE than starting in Summer (plenty of holidays)... but I don't believe starting in Summer is that much better either.

How about after this season, we get some winter leagues going, as were the original plans. Starting in the middle of January? Easier said then done, I know, but you just have to plan ahead better I suppose.

Comment

I agree with Div, don't start it before summer. First, play this TWDT, then maybe a Basing World Cup, and another TWDT for ppl that want to play during summer. Then, in mid August, reset TWD with all the great bots, and start TWL with the even greater bots in early October.
          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
          1: cundor> dude
          1: cundor> i already told my parents
          1: Desperate> LOL
          1: Cremation> HAHA
          1: bram> :)
          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that we should wait until October to start this next TWL season.
            sdg

Comment

Just start the damn thing. twd should've been reset a long fucking time ago so that we could be shutting it down now and setting up our twl schedules
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I agree, RESTART TWD NOW! That gives you, what?... 4 weeks to prep for TWL? The bots seem to be fine, I was fine with the ones last season, let's DO THIS SHIT.

Comment

reset now yes. i think the reset should last for 3 weeks at least, though.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Pure_Luck told me the reset would be before the end of February.

You got 3 days.

Comment

do it up
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Assuming the reset happened TODAY heres the scheme were looking at.

2-3 weeks of TWD balacing time.
                        10 weeks of matches
                        2 weeks of delays (there are always delays)
                        3 weeks of playoffs.

Thats 23-24 WEEKS of time. Assuming it started on March 1st (just to make this a lot easier)

March - 31
                        April - 30
                        May - 31
                        June - 30

17 weeks is 119 days (18 is 126)

Sticking with 17 weeks as our VERY hopful estimate, If Leagues started rooling (i.e. twd reset) as of March 1st 2004 - The Final TWLB/LJ/LD Championship Games would occur the weekend of June 28th/29th

Face it folks, we're already way to fucking late.

EDIT: Fucked up how many games are in a season.

EDIT2: Oh, and thats if they start on march 1st, which they won't.
                        Last edited by Nickname; 02-27-2004, 01:54 AM.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                          Pure_Luck told me the reset would be before the end of February.
                          When did he say this?
                          1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                          1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                          1: cundor> dude
                          1: cundor> i already told my parents
                          1: Desperate> LOL
                          1: Cremation> HAHA
                          1: bram> :)
                          1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Season should start
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Woohoo! Another anti-climax, due summerholidays, playoffs coming up!

Comment

Working...
                              X