No announcement yet.

Mafia: What a time to be alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in all seriousness u dont have to answer notice how i word it REQUEST FOR FASTER END its under ur own volition how to adjust. u can ignore the REQUEST if u wish

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
      in all seriousness u dont have to answer notice how i word it REQUEST FOR FASTER END its under ur own volition how to adjust. u can ignore the REQUEST if u wish
      Okay, sassypants. This IS a lot of work to keep up with and it's not like she gets paid to do it. She has to take time out of her day to run it, count votes, manage night actions and questions from newbs like me, hah. Probably in some way has to make sure people stick relatively to the rules and such and not spoil it for others. Kinda like babysitting! This one just feels kind of brutal because all the active people died, AND our remaining roles are kind of useless at this point so we're just waiting around hoping Zeebu says something interesting or to change our minds. We still have to give him the chance to speak up, and for people to maybe change their votes after.

UNLESS YOU WANT ZEEBU GONE IN A HURRY BECAUSE YOUUUURRREE THE GODFATHER???!!!

Just imagine I abruptly stand up, yell my accusation, while pointing a very accusing finger at you. It makes it more exciting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

Okay, sassypants. This IS a lot of work to keep up with and it's not like she gets paid to do it. She has to take time out of her day to run it, count votes, manage night actions and questions from newbs like me, hah. Probably in some way has to make sure people stick relatively to the rules and such and not spoil it for others. Kinda like babysitting! This one just feels kind of brutal because all the active people died, AND our remaining roles are kind of useless at this point so we're just waiting around hoping Zeebu says something interesting or to change our minds. We still have to give him the chance to speak up, and for people to maybe change their votes after.

UNLESS YOU WANT ZEEBU GONE IN A HURRY BECAUSE YOUUUURRREE THE GODFATHER???!!!

Just imagine I abruptly stand up, yell my accusation, while pointing a very accusing finger at you. It makes it more exciting!
        u do realize in this certain circumstance if its not zeebu its yourself. u seem to disregard all investigation info. Now, if only one of the two investigative roles checked me, your question could be valid (if under checked me, u could accuse me of godfather; if only mido checked me, u could accuse me of ninja). In this situation where most likely only one mafia remains (this game seemingly is a 4 mafia one third party set up), nowhere in hell is it likely the last mafia would just sit around and allow more information to be accumulated. Also, a role that is track-free AND investigation-immune seems kinda broken to me. As past posts by zeebu havent much substance, the game would likely end already. Plus, if you are a true townie u shouldnt have any problem with this. But sure, in all fairness to the game if zeebu manages to get sober we can hear what he has to say, the only realistic person he can accuse is limited to one person.

Comment

• i spent some time to reread all the info that zeebu has given. from the very first day info it had me thinking: if zeebu was mafia...why would he be so easy in voting for his teammate, the MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER? seems like a pretty important role for their team, and i read over some past posts from now "spirits" heh. they all seemingly thought zeebu gave more of a pro-town vibe. now, this move could realistically be a gutsy move to slide under the radar to avoid detection from the townie power roles, or he is mistakenly accused.

upon consideration of this i thought over the developments of last phase before rodney was lynched. if it were missa and rodney, why would rodney waste time voting on missa rather than slapping two votes on say...me or under for example. unless of course, THEY WERENT SURE how the other townies would vote, had it resulted in a 4-2 vote they would have looked EXTRA scummy. but then again, the initial good vibes for zeebu were from the start of the game, then he fell into lurker status. and based off of how this game went, most of the lurkers who were lynched flipped scum. just addressing to Undercut midoent its suitable to an inkling of a doubt on missa, but the game will most likely end at a 60-70% chance with the lynch on zeebu.

Comment

• Final Vote Count:
            Zeebu - 4 (Undercut, ixt, midoent, Missa)

No Vote from: Zeebu

Zeebu has been sleeping all day and had to be carried to the gallows with a wheelchair.
            He didn't even realize he was about to die. No last words for us.

With his death, the remaining Villagers were finally done with it. Peace is restored - Zeebu was the Mafia's Godfather.

Game Over - Town wins.

I will post more tomorrow, all roles and actions as well as pre and post game thoughts.

Comment

• Gg everyone! Thank you for hosting fish!

It was fun playing with you all again.
              I'm disappointed that Zeebu didn't participate more... while at same time killing the active townies. But at least new players (Missa/ixt) got to stay in the game and get a better idea of how the game is played.

Having said that, I sincerely apologise to town for not lynching ixt day 1 . You had me worried after Exalt was killed at night. You should've reread his posts and saw that he mentioned I roleblocked rodney n2 (which means Rodney lied in his fake claim). Shouldn't have been thinking about it lol. But I hope you learned from your mistakes this game.

After day 1, I had very good feelings about Exalt (we were pretty much reading the game the same way), and I suspected Rodney/voth/tp (though I said voth/tp were town-leaning on d1 so they don't kill me lol). During the night I was killed, I almost rb'd you voth. I was torn between you and Rodney, but thought you might've been godfather so I ended up roleblocking him.

If you haven't signed up yet for the next game, please do and invite your friends:
              https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-working-title

Hoping to start game very soon, either tomorrow or day after. Would like to get one more person to make it 13 players.
              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I highly enjoyed getting saved by mafia doctor on N1 and then roleblocking exalt every night until i killed him LOL

gg guys, had me fking flailing from day 1
                Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
                  Final Vote Count:
                  Zeebu - 4 (Undercut, ixt, midoent, Missa)

No Vote from: Zeebu

Zeebu has been sleeping all day and had to be carried to the gallows with a wheelchair.
                  He didn't even realize he was about to die. No last words for us.

With his death, the remaining Villagers were finally done with it. Peace is restored - Zeebu was the Mafia's Godfather.

Game Over - Town wins.

I will post more tomorrow, all roles and actions as well as pre and post game thoughts.
                  Good game town. Mido heroed it. Thanks for host fiser!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                    I highly enjoyed getting saved by mafia doctor on N1 and then roleblocking exalt every night until i killed him LOL

gg guys, had me fking flailing from day 1
                    When I heard you role blocked Exalt a couple times, I died. Poor guy was absolutely nerd raging over you & his ability lol

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                      Gg everyone! Thank you for hosting fish!

It was fun playing with you all again.
                      I'm disappointed that Zeebu didn't participate more... while at same time killing the active townies. But at least new players (Missa/ixt) got to stay in the game and get a better idea of how the game is played.

Having said that, I sincerely apologise to town for not lynching ixt day 1 . You had me worried after Exalt was killed at night. You should've reread his posts and saw that he mentioned I roleblocked rodney n2 (which means Rodney lied in his fake claim).Shouldn't have been thinking about it lol. But I hope you learned from your mistakes this game.

After day 1, I had very good feelings about Exalt (we were pretty much reading the game the same way), and I suspected Rodney/voth/tp (though I said voth/tp were town-leaning on d1 so they don't kill me lol). During the night I was killed, I almost rb'd you voth. I was torn between you and Rodney, but thought you might've been godfather so I ended up roleblocking him.

If you haven't signed up yet for the next game, please do and invite your friends:
                      https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...-working-title

Hoping to start game very soon, either tomorrow or day after. Would like to get one more person to make it 13 players.
                      If that's the case must have been someone else first suggesting the idea. Wouldn't suggest it myself

Comment

• What i don't understand is why zeebu voted for rodney

Comment

• Originally posted by Missa View Post

When I heard you role blocked Exalt a couple times, I died. Poor guy was absolutely nerd raging over you & his ability lol
                          lmao it was so gratifying
                          Big Chill

Comment

If that's the case must have been someone else first suggesting the idea. Wouldn't suggest it myself
                            WillBy confirmed in the thread that I told him I roleblocked rodney on n2. Exalt pointed to that confirmation and concluded that rodney lied in his fake claim. Undercut did point it out again and good thing you stayed on rodney. The point is, you gotta reread the thread, especially after townies are killed. You know that they were not lying in what they were saying. (Townies shouldn't lie, but they needn't say everything they know either, until it is necessary to do so).
                            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Looking forward to the night action summary

Comment

What i don't understand is why zeebu voted for rodney
                                To blend in probably. Rodney was caught in a lie. Defending rodney would implicate him. I personally didn't suspect zeebu until rodney died and game didn't end. Then again zeebu barely posted anything lol.
                                Trench Wars Player

Comment

Working...
                                X