TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ixt View Post
    nah then gripe comes in and tells his real role and says who was converted...field still donezo
    That is relying on jessup believing it and agreeing to lynch field lol

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• out of the remaining players, field was the most suspicious by far. So in short Willby called it at the right time, the outcome would be the same.

Comment

• Town was super unlucky I killed tracker N1 and Exalt was recruited (sounds like he was N1 too).
        They had no chance.

Also why did kthx' kill fail N1?
        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• I was n1 recruit exalt n2 failed Rodney recruit n3 jessup n4

Originally posted by Turban
          everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Did we both kill Missa? LOL
            Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Rodney, yeah the strongman thing sucked. I made field strongman for 2 reasons: first, so that he would win in a kthx vs field matchup (both SKs dying would bust open the game). Second, I wanted to trick field/town into thinking there were protective roles that would need a strongman to overcome

field, if you had been bus driven to target yourself, you would have died

Kthx's role was poorly worded in the death message. He started as a survivor, who could choose to "get angry" at night, essentially arming as a pgo. If anyone targeted him, he'd transform into the hulk, killing the first person to target him. When he transformed, his win condition changed from survivor to SK. I wanted to clarify how that role worked, but I didnt want to give away that field was still around offing people at night

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt View Post

so then why was your attack redirected if only commuter or hider can have an effect lol
                Because busdriver occurs before strongman on action resolution?
                Trench Wars Player

Comment

• By the way, sk is so much fun to play with.
                  You have to draw up every single scenario to try to win, and you gotta make some assumptions which may very well turn out to be false along the way.

​​​​​
                  Trench Wars Player

Comment

• oh yeah i keep forgetting about the order haha

Comment

• Originally posted by field View Post
                      Town was super unlucky I killed tracker N1 and Exalt was recruited (sounds like he was N1 too).
                      They had no chance.

Also why did kthx' kill fail N1?
                      Actually, I was N2. Backwards was N1.

Day 3 is when town essentially lost it: I was recruited by this time, and it was the day I tried for the No Lynch while Halp went for the Sensor claim (which is easily won him MVP right there). Halp's fake claim made it nearly unbeatable for town to No Lynch IF there had been an actual 3 person scum team and only one SK (kthx), which would be the logical assumption. People lynching Voth instead was a really bad decision, regardless of Halp's claim being true or not. Cult could have easily lost otherwise, simply because his results were obviously fake once one or two specific people died. None of us knew Paul was Naive yet, so had Paul gotten yet another innocent, it would've proven Halp lied by simple deduction. Also, the fact that everyone believed Halp's claim to the very end was pretty funny, but I'm not sure why everyone took it as true and still lynched Voth of all people.

Field vs Jessup being the final SK took us a long while to figure out, and we could've easily lost if we recruited wrong or abstained. Jessup kept claiming some PGO type thing, and Field looked flat out scummy, so we almost abstained. It likely would have lost the game though. Imagine if I had been NKed with Jessup not being recruited. 2 Cult left, 1 SK, 1 townie. Let's say Jessup gets lynched. Field kills Halp or Backward. 1 Cult left, 1 SK, SK wins. The other option is Jessup not playing ball with the Cult in the open, and who knows who Field could convince her to lynch.

We also didn't know there were 2 SKs until after Paul got quicklynched and the game wasn't over. I had thought Kthx had been switched with his target, killed himself, then his PGO killed ixt. Only Missa died N1, so it made sense that there was just one killing role with a Cult that can't NK. I figured there was no doctor/protective role and Kthx died the only way he could have at night by being busdriven with his target. It makes me wonder who he targeted N1 though? Did you both shoot at Missa?

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Nvm, willby said kthx started as a survivor
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• i busdrove kill him before his sk role activated

Comment

• Comment

• Exalt still pushing for a no lynch after game ends hahaha

gg, that was fun. I think it was balanced well, it really could have gone either way if I hadn't gotten lucky with recruiting. Good job Willby, thanks for hosting!

Comment

• Halp?s claim worked till the end because town was so desperate for information I think. My results ended up being worthless, and the other investigative roles not turning up really anything of value made us all desperate. Which is also why Field?s insane cop theory worked like a charm on me, because I thought it was the only way I could be useful. Setting that whole scenario up was smart as fuck as well, it created complete chaos in the couple townies left. Really really well done
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X