No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willby said phase change wouldnt be until thursday likely, i dunno if i can sweat that long

I need to know if Voth is scum or if i have dumbass townies on my side again in which case i quit mafia forever lmao
    Big Chill

Comment

• If Voth is town I'll never play TW mafia again.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
        If the mafia team ends up being field Rodney and Jessup or halp or something I say we burn this place to the fucking ground
        I would have went inactive in disinterest if that was what i rolled against you voth exalt kthx and field
        Big Chill

Comment

I am sweating actually, because one way or another I got mind fucked. Either we did the no lynch, nobody believes my results, and the game is over tomorrow; or we take a gamble on you since you?re on both lists. There?s a long list of people who could have butt fucked me this game, halp, Field, shit even Jessup. But if nobody believed the first 2 night results I have without being forced to, no chance anybody would believe night 3 results and not lynch me tomorrow. None.
          i appreciate the re-direction, but no need. you have played a great scum game bud. hmm, willby is really just buttfucking you guys with the tip only right now. it's like, let's get on with this shit show, amirite?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I don?t know the exact vote count but it feels like this would qualify as a hammer vote
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              If Voth is town I'll never play TW mafia again.
              fuck i hope voth is town in the best way possible
              Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                If Voth is town I'll never play TW mafia again.
                thank god

THANK GOD

THANK FUCKING GOD

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• On a side note if game ends here, i think we all did well with activity and keeping this thread thriving pretty much the entire time. Cheers
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Lmao this has been a great game. Regardless of what happens I was definitely wrong about saying it looked like it was going to end with a whimper

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
                      Willby said phase change wouldnt be until thursday likely, i dunno if i can sweat that long

I need to know if Voth is scum or if i have dumbass townies on my side again in which case i quit mafia forever lmao
                      You better not quit. I am town and this is actually a hilarious way to die. If Jessup is really town, I will never play another mafia game with her as long as I live. Her stupidity and mental retardation makes the game way less fun. But, she just said if I'm town she is done forever, but we all know that's not true.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Maybe we?re all town and Willby just likes to see us all scream at each other. In all seriousness, at least 2 people have played an incredible fucking game, and I?m not even sure who they are. And I?m not even sure if I shit the bed for town or won it for town. What a game

Comment

Maybe we?re all town and Willby just likes to see us all scream at each other. In all seriousness, at least 2 people have played an incredible fucking game, and I?m not even sure who they are. And I?m not even sure if I shit the bed for town or won it for town. What a game
                          i'll give you a hint: town loses

but we all win, really, because JESSUP IS DONE WITH MAFIA FOREVER. FUCK YES.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Ya cause you are scum voth :P
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I think the other morning flip was 6PST so maybe we will get it in twenty minutes

if jessup is scum idk what I will do with myself, I defended her in d1 because jessup is jessup but it appears that is a license to do absolutely anything if I stand by it, her being scum would mean I allowed for her natural anti-town tilt to cover for overtly playing like scum

Originally posted by Turban
                              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I'd say town has played a bad game more than mafia has played a good game. ZERO evidence night one, zero evidence night two.

Voth claim VT early, backwards later. fis is dead. One of the two of you is scum
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X