TW Mafia: Still Worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    That said I agree people are acting weird. I am confirmed town now so you can always message me with claims.

I was hoping someone got some info, my power roles are all gone so if no one says anything we may have well done a D1 lynch.
    How on earth are you confirmed town? Your role did not work the way you said it would in regards to the write up flavor (this is why I am stuck on the flavor Exalt), so all that is confirmed is that you managed to get my character name. You aren?t confirmed anything beyond this, and anyone who PMs you to roleclaim at this point is a dipshit.
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• So you aren't Nick Fury?

Comment

• Alright guys I'm back in the saddle after a fun day of eating buffalo filets and my delicious jalapeno and serrano baked beans and soy sauce roasted corn. I see some faggotry a foot from a few people whining that I took one fucking day off to spend outside with my family. But I don't see anything new compared to what we had one day one, largely due to Jessup fagging up the vote so we couldn't get a read on voting patterns. I'm pretty sure Missa got chosen due to being a random pick which is a smart move to avoid people watching her for visits etc.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• That being said placeholder vote on

vote: field

unless something else comes up in conversation today.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• reasoning? gut feeling?

Comment

• Just a mix between a gut feeling and a placeholder, no real solid evidence or anyting
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• I'm still not a hundred percent sure about Paul and Jessup but the storyline adding Nick Fury and Jessup claiming he knew who Paul was is enough to make me jump off of that for now at least
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

How on earth are you confirmed town? Your role did not work the way you said it would in regards to the write up flavor (this is why I am stuck on the flavor Exalt), so all that is confirmed is that you managed to get my character name. You aren?t confirmed anything beyond this, and anyone who PMs you to roleclaim at this point is a dipshit.
                  Originally posted by ixt View Post
                  So you aren't Nick Fury?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• owo okey

Comment

• Unvote halp
                      vote voth

Fis idk, just looking for inconsistency really

lookin at this other recent forum game thread voth is acting way too different https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ern-chronicles

Originally posted by Turban
                      everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• or maybe he really made that kind of amateur mistake

unvote halp
                        vote voth

vote also has a taste of personal hatred and animosity

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                          Unvote halp
                          vote voth

Fis idk, just looking for inconsistency really

lookin at this other recent forum game thread voth is acting way too different https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ern-chronicles
                          While I do like the effort to go back and check recent games, I don't really think that one in particular is a fair comparison. Voth couldn't be killed at night for the entire game, he was confirmed 99% town by the end of day 2, and he also ended up with the town cop (me) in his pocket at a very early stage. He might be acting different, but I would pick another game to gauge that personally.

Comment

• Hi again. Like I said before, I had a busy weekend. Definitely easier to be active during the week. On top of that, there really is not a ton to go off of besides trying to read between the lines of what people are writing. We are essentially Day 1 all over again.

Exalt strikes me as town aligned so far. Not sure about Kthx - very hard to read. Backwards keeps coming at me with a half-baked reason that I was more vocal in games where I was legitimately elected to one of two special roles and had to take a full on leadership role. It strikes me as scummy because I know I am town, and it just feels like a forced way to get people to consider voting out a townie who has a brain and might peg him and his scum buddies later on. It is the same reason that last game when I was scum, I went directly to kill Exalt. He is a liability when he is town.

ixt strikes me as a scum bus driver. I cannot believe that Willby would allow ixt the most chaos inducing role into his hands if he were town aligned. It would handicap town tremendously if he were. Beyond that,

Paul and Jessup could be scum buddies who concocted this whole nonsense with Jessups role. It is a long shot, but it is possible. Cannot rule it out.

Other scum possibilities for me at this point are field and maybe fis.

Also, it is not a brain teaser as to why scum targeted Missa. There was literally 0% chance of a protective role targeting Missa, so it was a free kill.

For now, but this might change to Backwards.
                            vote ixt
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

While I do like the effort to go back and check recent games, I don't really think that one in particular is a fair comparison. Voth couldn't be killed at night for the entire game, he was confirmed 99% town by the end of day 2, and he also ended up with the town cop (me) in his pocket at a very early stage. He might be acting different, but I would pick another game to gauge that personally.
                              Ok i will try to dig up a second game after work today... the difference is HUGE between that game and this one

Comment

• Look here is voth showing up and making a posting effort to try to redeem....

Comment

Working...
                                X