[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

A survivor is NOT a non-threat, if town is losing the last day phase before the end of the game the survivor will side with scum... town doesn't know who's town and the scum team will act together and the survivor will just vote with scum to take a Win
    That's fair, if Willby is your biggest concern, vote for him. I want to lynch one of the scum members and avoid it coming down to the last phase with close numbers. I'm inclined to believe Exalt (I can't believe I just said that), so my next focus is getting name claims from people to flush out who Exalt is looking for. That's why lurkers are at the top of my radar
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• To be clear, if you think Willby is telling the truth, we absolutely need to keep him on our radar and work out what his win conditions are/can be. If he really is a survivor, and we know about it on day 2, I personally think that it would be a gigantic waste to lynch him at this point instead of at least putting pressure on the lurkers and figuring things out, but that's just my opinion.

If he's scum, he made a pretty boneheaded fucking move to come out and claim the biggest villain in the fucking series before day 2 is over. If you believe that, he should be voted out and taken care of today. That's my opinion on where we're at

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

A survivor is NOT a non-threat, if town is losing the last day phase before the end of the game the survivor will side with scum... town doesn't know who's town and the scum team will act together and the survivor will just vote with scum to take a Win
        He's also not scum, so it doesn't matter right now. Scum are the target right now. WillBy can't be trusted, but he's also not worth wasting a day phase over if he's actually a Survivor. Sorry, but you already fucked up by lynching Halp with this same bullshit policy lynch excuse. You're not getting TWO policy lynches in a row. Not gonna fucking happen.

VOTE: Backwards for pushing for two policy lynches in a row, rather than looking for actual scum. Also, his name claim sounds like bullshit to me. I'd believe him if he said something even slightly less obscure like Hodor, but Alister Thorn sounds like a scum fakeclaim. Scum would know damn well nobody is going to pick an obscure 3rd stringer as their name in a theme using Game of Thrones, a show with hundreds of characters.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'd rather move to Rodney or Erias right now, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen organically, and WillBy being pushed by Backwards sounds like scum flailing.
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I can't believe I'm planning on hitching my horse to Exalt's wagon. I'd like to hear what Voth has to say when he gets time, but Exalt's logic on Backwards claim seems to hold up

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              I'd rather move to Rodney or Erias right now, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen organically, and WillBy being pushed by Backwards sounds like scum flailing.
              I'd move to Erias later too. I've had the feeling that Rodney and Voth are connected in some way for the entire game, so I'd like to hear what Voth says before I try to think anymore about Rodney. Erias's vote on you earlier was super fucking weird and is absolutely something that I think needs to be paid more attention to. I've even brought it up at least once since then since it stuck out so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

I'd move to Erias later too. I've had the feeling that Rodney and Voth are connected in some way for the entire game, so I'd like to hear what Voth says before I try to think anymore about Rodney. Erias's vote on you earlier was super fucking weird and is absolutely something that I think needs to be paid more attention to. I've even brought it up at least once since then since it stuck out so much.
                Yeah, I saw. I chalked it up to being clueless and new at the time, but maybe I should go back and figure out if that vote happened before or after I started dropping hints of my character name. If after, then I think that might be a smoking gun. If before, then idk.
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  I'd rather move to Rodney or Erias right now, but I'm guessing that's not going to happen organically, and WillBy being pushed by Backwards sounds like scum flailing.
                  ... lol rly??? why would scum need to flail right now?! We got 1/2 way through name claiming and people started role claiming derailing the whole thing: this is a disaster for town ... just like I fucking told you would happen, an AFK logs in and then throws his arms up in the air over a role claim instead of name claiming like the rest of us

Originally posted by Turban
                  everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• ... unless Rodney name claimed and I missed it, I'm known to skim lol

Originally posted by Turban
                    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

... unless Rodney name claimed and I missed it, I'm known to skim lol
                      If I remember correctly, Rodney refused because he said scum asked for name claims to know who to hunt

Comment

... lol rly??? why would scum need to flail right now?! We got 1/2 way through name claiming and people started role claiming derailing the whole thing: this is a disaster for town ... just like I fucking told you would happen, an AFK logs in and then throws his arms up in the air over a role claim instead of name claiming like the rest of us
                        Well you're voting WillBy, even though you don't think he's scum, so what's that supposed to tell me? You think he should be a policy lynch as a Survivor, which might've been fine on Day 1 had you guys not already policy lynched Halp, but it happened. Two policy lynches in a row are a good way to lose the game, so I'm not really sure what you are trying to do, but it doesn't look like you're trying to lynch actual scum.

Rodney and Erias are on my list due to a few other reasons. Neither name claimed (Rodney refused, Erias just pretended to be clueless), Rodney admitting he's a 'lynchee' player, and Erias voted me even though he said I was town. Erias also hasn't said a single word about anyone else in this game besides Voth, who he also said was town and he 'super liked everything my lord and savior Voth says, so Exalt is the bad guy' or something like that. It's just weird as hell.

So yeah, I'd go with those two first if given a choice, if only because what they've said/done matches my wincon better, but I'm also town and only win if town wins regardless, so at the moment, any scum will do. If you're not scum, then voting scum might be a good i
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Erias View Post
                          Ok well, i see i'm going unnoticed, this is good. I also see that players point out their roles, but those might be fake who knows. Anyway i would like to tell my Townie mates to keep up the good job we are doing. (Could be otherwise? I mean i'm the new player here who would think i get a scum role the first time i play)
                          Originally posted by Erias View Post
                          Hmm real hard for me to follow everything is going on, considering i dont know roles too well, and i'm new here.
                          So far i made some considerations, which are probably totally wrong but:

backwards, kthx, the_paul, fis voted Halp on day 1

Voth, Exalt, halp voted Fis on day 1

Halp was a townie, seems like Voth Exalt and Halp tried to save him? This moves em in the townie list.

In the night Fis got slayed,could be that either one of Voth or Exalt actually wanted him out so bad therefore killed him?

WillBy, Missa, the_paul, voth, kthx, rodney each went for a different person, this gives me no real clues.

I don't know this seems so messy to me lol, but I VOTE EXALT, i bet he's a killer and i like voth speeches.

Okay, so there's a couple things to break down with this.

First post: Erias directly saw us give our character names before voting me, so the smoking gun is real

Second post: What the fuck? Where do I even start.

First off, he shows the vote count between Halp and Fis, directly showing Kthx and Paul voting Halp, Voth and me voting Fis.

He then says Voth and I tried to save Halp, so this moves us to the townie list. (Thanks, I guess)

Then he says fis died at night, so Voth or me must have killed her. (Nobody else in this game could have done it? I guess we aren't townies afterall?)

Then he gives a list of those who voted a random person (aka not on Halp or Fis), but listed Paul, Voth, and Kthx in this list.(he literally listed them voting for Halp/Fis a couple sentences up).

He says this gives no clues. (where are inertube and jerome at btw? Why wasn't backwards added to the list that gives 'no real clues'?)

Then he votes me, because he 'likes Voth's speeches'.

So... if Erias is scum, then Voth needs to be checked out. Inertube and Jerome do as well. Here we are looking at scum slips from random players making a typo or something, but then Erias is right here making no sense at all, and we give it a pass? Guy possibly scum slipped not only just himself, but also his buddies.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt
                            So... if Erias is scum, then Voth needs to be checked out. Inertube and Jerome do as well. Here we are looking at scum slips from random players making a typo or something, but then Erias is right here making no sense at all, and we give it a pass? Guy possibly scum slipped not only just himself, but also his buddies.
                            I've been banging the drum on why some players are getting blatant passes for no reason, and others are being scrutinized with a fine toothed comb. I'm down to start here though

Unvote JEROME
                            Vote ERIAS

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                              WillBy - 2 (backwards, Rodney)
                              Backwards - 2 (WillBy, Exalt)

Exalt - 1 (Erias)
                              Voth - 1 (kthx)
                              Erias - 1 (the_paul)

Missing votes: Missa, inertube, jerome, Voth

As votes stand, no one is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                              Tonight around 6PM PST (3.5 hours from now). Please get your votes in. I would like to hear more from Erias, inertube, and Missa.

July 4th:
                              Holiday will stretch Night phase to 48 hours (however, if you get your actions in before deadline I will change phase faster).
                              Day phase duration will change depending on discussion. I understand if people have plans for holiday, but I don't want to spend more than 72 hours (3 days) on it.
                              Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• If this Erias wagon doesn't gain any traction I'll switch to Backwards in about 2 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X