No announcement yet.

[TW MAFIA] Doom of Westeros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mafia Wiki for Executioner doesnt sound like either of our roles at all but we definitely fit the role of Lyncher, which is why i questioned backwards so hard early on when he mentioned Willby was a lyncher because i was so surprised he brought up that role and i started to suspect maybe he was the hound.

Executioner role :https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Executioner

The lyncher role even has this as standard play :
    "In most games, if the Lyncher succeeds in fulfilling their Win Condition, they will leave the game and in the end be pronounced a joint winner with whichever faction wins the main game"
    https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lyncher
    Big Chill

Comment

• Exalt do you want to talk about that "or"? Because I could kind of believe this claim.

I agree that there needs to be a serious activity spike or some modkills. Sucks to have to ruin a game but it has stagnated pretty hard since before the 4th

Comment

• I feel bad for Field. He's been more active than almost all of the players in this thread, as the fucking host. Jesus.

Anyway, if we let Rodney talk himself off the ledge, do we even have another direction to go? I'd be inclined to think Backwards would be #2 after the Rodney/Exalt, but this is the closest thing we've got to an actual lead this entire game. I'm sticking with Rodney unless something somewhat substantial comes up.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I am completely fine with lynching Backwards, Exalt, or Rodney to be honest. Each of them will tell us something at least. Backwards has been scummy as hell all game.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
            Guys can we have a few games where town stands a chance? Like, town has to have a chance at being able to guess what happened at night towards the end of the game.... towns not gonna ever win if it's a distinct possibility that literally anything was possible....

"well, maybe Rodney died n2 because he used the word 'fart' in thread and Willby claimed fart bomb d1 so rodney died cause willby is a fart bomb"
            It's hard to be "useful" when people are claiming literally anything and the response is "oh, cool!".. I tried pushing for the logically correct survivor lynch, I am helping with pressuring claims but those don't even fucking matter.... if we could get a scum to flip we can at least be able to look at voting patterns, but it appears we're flipping obscured today and trusting voth to tell us if the person was town

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• d2 people who pushed not-lynching survivor were clearly the opposite of useful... unuseful? Antiuseful? Antitown. You've done nothing all game except question friendship, voth

Originally posted by Turban
              everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

It's hard to be "useful" when people are claiming literally anything and the response is "oh, cool!".. I tried pushing for the logically correct survivor lynch, I am helping with pressuring claims but those don't even fucking matter.... if we could get a scum to flip we can at least be able to look at voting patterns, but it appears we're flipping obscured today and trusting voth to tell us if the person was town

How do you propose we get a scum to flip when you're talking about how we should have lynched a survivor? Ask them politely to select one of them to publicly claim?

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

d2 people who pushed not-lynching survivor were clearly the opposite of useful... unuseful? Antiuseful? Antitown. You've done nothing all game except question friendship, voth
                  You have been playing the scummiest i have seen anyone play all game. It is stupid obvious that you are some form of threat to town each post you make has the vibe of a frantic scum reaching for anything possible and flailing at any ones opinions of you. You also have the weakest claim

TBH that whole survivor thing i dont even believe, all of you for some reason completely believe the survivor claim even with roles like mine and exalts out there on the table now. I do not think that Willby is a survivor. Maybe some type of variant but if i had to guess Willby is either scum or becomes some type of scum when the "king" that nobody has claimed dies. Everyone just rolled over and believed he is just a simple survivor but i have a feeling he is leaving some things out about his role.
                  Big Chill

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                    I feel bad for Field. He's been more active than almost all of the players in this thread, as the fucking host. Jesus.
                    I think a lot of it came down to timing, we went from weekend straight into the 4th being on a Thursday but most people celebrated from Wednesday until yesterday around here. I was on vacation and then have just been enjoying IRL the past week I'm sure im not the only one. But yeah the activeness across the board is disappointing
                    Big Chill

Comment

• Wouldn't be surprised if Willby is some type of cult recruiter and he is going to slip by by just claiming survivor. Ya know that whole skeleton thing and raising people from the dead shit he talks about
                      Big Chill

Comment

• [VOTE COUNT]
                        Rodney - 5 (Exalt, the_paul, WillBy, Voth, backwards)
                        Exalt - 1 (Rodney)

Missing votes: Missa, Undercut, Jerome

As votes stand, Rodney is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
                        Tonight around 6 pm PST (~8 hours from now).

Inactivity:
                        I really appreciate you guys for sticking around and playing. It truly hasn't been the best in terms of activity for a few reasons, including my delay in starting the game and the Fourth of July holiday. I hope it picks up a bit now that holiday is over, but either way I want to get things going. I will keep the 48/24 hour cycle but if I see discussion has died down and there are enough votes, I'm gunna change phases.

Inactives:
                        I will be modkilling Jerome if he does not participate in this phase. Undercut will be posting in a few hours. Missa likewise but I haven't heard back from her yet.
                        Last edited by field; 07-08-2019, 01:03 PM.
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                          Exalt do you want to talk about that "or"? Because I could kind of believe this claim.

I agree that there needs to be a serious activity spike or some modkills. Sucks to have to ruin a game but it has stagnated pretty hard since before the 4th
                          Just double checked, and yes, there is no OR. It is a hard AND. This question was one of the first things I asked Field in PM too.

I dont think its allowed to copy/paste my questions and responses I got directly, but I dont see why I cant paraphrase them:

Me: Do I win once I lynch my brother, or do I win only if I lynch him AND all scum are dead? Also, what happens if he gets NKed before I can lynch him?

Field: Yes you have two win conditions, win with town and lynch your bro. If your brother gets NKed before being lynched, I'll ignore that part of your wincon.

Me: So if I lynch my bro, but scum win, I still lose?

Field: Yeah, you must win as town AND lynch your bro

Seems very straightforward. Again, there is no OR. It's a hard AND. It shows my that Rodney is 100% lying. If he was town, he'd have no reason to lie. Also, its easily verifiable when I'm still around in the game after he's dead. It would prove he lied immediately, thus making Voth not really required to check his flip to verify who was telling the truth.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• I'm not particularly convinced either way with Exalt vs Rodney. While I'm definitely on board to lynch one of them (and grant the other a victory? I'd probably lynch rodney) I'm going to move my vote onto someone who actually needs to die.

vote backwards
                            if I'm the only one then so be it. Like I said, we can move forward with rodney. You dont need my vote anymore to do that. But backwards hasnt roleclaimed, made a weird name claim, constantly brings other people into doubt without just reasoning, and is just about the only person we have all have on a scum list.

up to you guys how we proceed

Comment

• I don't disagree on Backwards, but I'm also not convinced. At this point it sucks but our options for lynching are 3 of the most active players in this game, but I guess that's how it goes

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Me: Do I win once I lynch my brother, or do I win only if I lynch him AND all scum are dead? Also, what happens if he gets NKed before I can lynch him?

Field: Yes you have two win conditions, win with town and lynch your bro. If your brother gets NKed before being lynched, I'll ignore that part of your wincon.
                                This is how i know you are bullshitting, the exact reason why we win with either lynching each other OR with alignment is because I can be NK'd before i get lynched.(IDK if you can be because you could be scum) Field is smarter than to make a role with a circumstantial fluid win condition, hell i don't know any one that would make a circumstantial win con. What would be the point in being a lyncher at all if one of us gets NK'd?? Thats why we have the OR option because there is no way to know that we will be able to lynch one another before being killed.

You just proved my Win Con in attempting to confirm your own.
                                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                                X