No announcement yet.

[SIGNUP THREAD] TIGER KING: Murder, Mayhem, Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People have been talking shit in TW mafia for longer than I've played, and thats about 10 years. I think we'll be fine either way
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Hmm, vinegar or honey?
      I would really enjoy it if we could actively try to keep people playing. I understand that the aggressive play style has led to some fun moments, but that may not be the experience of every player.
      I enjoy playing with you guys, and I certainly wouldnt trade people who've played here for years for new players. ?Porque no las dos?

Comment

• Jessup will be part of the 42% soon so don't worry too much about his opinion.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
          Voth and kthx are just dum dum breeders. Kthx thinks hitler and trump shud rule the world. Voth is dealing with major post partum depression and a "hormonal wife" and beast is just lacking in facilities upstairs(luckily he is NOT playing this). Pay them no mind RudeForky. Straight or Gay or Whatever .. I think most in the game won't resort to their childish behavior. If people play using low blow insults I trust gripe/halp will step in to moderate and curtail it and warn. Let's keep it clean once the game begins please. Seriously don't be assholes when this starts. It's seriously a danger to mafia games enduring survival on this forum when it reaches overkill levels.
          Interesting. It's always fun when people comment on things they will never understand. I don't comment on what it's like to go through hormone replacement therapy, so maybe it would be fun if you didn't comment on what it's like to go through having a newborn and a wife who just had the biggest hormone dump of her life.

Fair is fair, right?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I'm willing to truce.. actually would like to but I'm not holding my breath. I've been counter punching forever it seems.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• No truces here tranantula
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• ICYMI: HALP SAYS HE PLANS TO START THE GAME THIS SUNDAY
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Voth and kthx are just dum dum breeders. Kthx thinks hitler and trump shud rule the world. Voth is dealing with major post partum depression and a "hormonal wife" and beast is just lacking in facilities upstairs(luckily he is NOT playing this). Pay them no mind RudeForky. Straight or Gay or Whatever .. I think most in the game won't resort to their childish behavior. If people play using low blow insults I trust gripe/halp will step in to moderate and curtail it and warn. Let's keep it clean once the game begins please. Seriously don't be assholes when this starts. It's seriously a danger to mafia games enduring survival on this forum when it reaches overkill levels.
                  dis guy begged me to let him join spark lol. he/she. was trying to crumble paladin such a bad mannered person :/
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Edify View Post
                    What the heck, why am I still in.
                    I said OUT!
                    fuck you, you ARE PLAYING ITCH
                    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

dis guy begged me to let him join spark lol. he/she. was trying to crumble paladin such a bad mannered person :/
                      When you point at someone you have 3 fingers pointing back at you beast. I seem to remember you begging to join Paladen last season for TWL and I was kind to you and allowed you on and you acting all special now and calling me out for asking to join when Paladen had pulled out of TWL for a day? Like WTF dude?? Spark isn't all that either lol and I was on Spark years before you ever were. I was original line with cloth u dingleberry. Show some respect dude. Why you so nasty and ogrish recently? You so one sided. I know lockdown sucks but geez u need to take a chill pill cause u being cringey as fuk. :\
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• This signup thread is a true homage to the show.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                          People have been talking shit in TW mafia for longer than I've played, and thats about 10 years. I think we'll be fine either way
                          Well, the world of mafia players outside our little slice of heaven are apparently a bunch of thin-skinned Harry Potter Hufflepuffs.

I just got lynched in the champ game. I was asleep so I couldn't push the wagon off me, but it wasnt the first time they tried. Reading the discord spectator chat after the fact was really interesting though.

It seems every single spectator thought I was the towniest player in all 4 games by far and think the game I was in is irredeemable for allowing my lynch. I even had some admirers. That said, at least a few hate my guts after I gently teared some fuk fuk a new one.

You can tell which player would survive a game with us and which wouldn't. I'd guess not many would survive here. Those that stick around get a lot more of my respect now that I see the alternative.

Speaking of which, I kinda want to see Voth in one of those games now. If they thought I was bad, they have no idea. Voth would be like Jack Nickolson in the Shining once he started realizing he was surrounded by meek Shelley Duvall types. Paul, you would do well there I think. Your brand of insults are more subtle. Kthx would get us all banned in 1 day lol.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Wouldn't take a full day Exalt
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Well, the world of mafia players outside our little slice of heaven are apparently a bunch of thin-skinned Harry Potter Hufflepuffs.

I just got lynched in the champ game. I was asleep so I couldn't push the wagon off me, but it wasnt the first time they tried. Reading the discord spectator chat after the fact was really interesting though.

It seems every single spectator thought I was the towniest player in all 4 games by far and think the game I was in is irredeemable for allowing my lynch. I even had some admirers. That said, at least a few hate my guts after I gently teared some fuk fuk a new one.

You can tell which player would survive a game with us and which wouldn't. I'd guess not many would survive here. Those that stick around get a lot more of my respect now that I see the alternative.

Speaking of which, I kinda want to see Voth in one of those games now. If they thought I was bad, they have no idea. Voth would be like Jack Nickolson in the Shining once he started realizing he was surrounded by meek Shelley Duvall types. Paul, you would do well there I think. Your brand of insults are more subtle. Kthx would get us all banned in 1 day lol.
                              Lmfao. Is it no swearing at all? I thought that was just one game, I had no idea you were doing multiple.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Jessup
                                Last edited by kthx; 05-17-2020, 05:33 PM.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X