X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't got no friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
      Is scarlet kthx's friend or did these two just find their true loves?
      I'm thinking it's one of Exalts multiple personalities run amok.

Originally posted by scarlet View Post
      I don't got no friends
      confirmed, definitely an Exalt

Comment

• Since they tagged themselves as "illegal immigrant", I 100% guarantee that Kthx hasn't responded in a while because he's currently on hold with ICE.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          Since they tagged themselves as "illegal immigrant", I 100% guarantee that Kthx hasn't responded in a while because he's currently on hold with ICE.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            Since they tagged themselves as "illegal immigrant", I 100% guarantee that Kthx hasn't responded in a while because he's currently on hold with ICE.
            You kidding me? I think Mexicans are great. A culture of family, religion, and hard work. With a language that has a male and female part which makes it harder for them to get fagged up with PCism.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• So I'm wondering with the dual-lynch-on-tie setup:
              Outside of corner cases at lylo etc. where town need to count kills to avoid screwing themselves or where the the town is cripplingly inactive, is there ever any reason not to jump through the hoops needed to get the second lynch? Isn't this something that's basically mandatory - nobody should ever let a town player be lynched and not also another player, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                So I'm wondering with the dual-lynch-on-tie setup:
                Outside of corner cases at lylo etc. where town need to count kills to avoid screwing themselves or where the the town is cripplingly inactive, is there ever any reason not to jump through the hoops needed to get the second lynch? Isn't this something that's basically mandatory - nobody should ever let a town player be lynched and not also another player, right?
                Depends on what the other player flips.. we did a tie double lynch last game and got a mafia out and a townie out.. much was learned from voting patterns who scum was.. with that said. I'm leaning towards u being scum tho bringing up double lynches so early.:\
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Depends on what the other player flips
                  Did you feel entitled to use tard as an insult while going after someone mocking the disabled because you are, infact, retarded?
                  What possibly could the actual flips of the players being lynched have to do with the process of getting to the lynch itself? Is there actually a meaning hidden to this by a language barrier or something, or do you not understand, like, causality and the arrow of time?

Comment

• Trumptard

An individual prone to childishness, ignorance, bullying and stupidity.

Also I was brought up when the word retarded was not considered improper to use as a definition for mentally challenged individuals.

Also Mafia 101 is linking lynch results to voting patterns of players to deduct who is possible scum.

I tried to help you out with your silly question too so no need to insult. You aren't even playing this game coming up anyways are you? Go away .. :vanish:

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Trumptard

An individual prone to childishness, ignorance, bullying and stupidity.

Also I was brought up when the word retarded was not considered improper to use as a definition for mentally challenged individuals.

Also Mafia 101 is linking lynch results to voting patterns of players to deduct who is possible scum.

I tried to help you out with your silly question too so no need to insult. You aren't even playing this game coming up anyways are you? Go away .. :vanish:

I mean, I don't see how you could really be throwing stones here considering you can't even figure out your own sex.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Dude no fucking way
                        You're going to lean on historical context to support your social practices?
                        Tards were never challenged anyway, they're disabled.
                        Can someone with a >70IQ and/or grade school education weigh in on my question about the double-lynch-on-tie and daymeta?

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlet View Post
                          Can someone with a >70IQ and/or grade school education weigh in on my question about the double-lynch-on-tie and daymeta?
                          Depends, if the mafia has good players they would just stack both sides and it would make it more of a clusterfuck to use as evidence while also being able to get 3 kills on a single day of the game. I think it's more of a maybe second or third day only use thing unless there are two claims of the same role etc.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                            Depends, if the mafia has good players they would just stack both sides and it would make it more of a clusterfuck to use as evidence while also being able to get 3 kills on a single day of the game. I think it's more of a maybe second or third day only use thing unless there are two claims of the same role etc.
                            Isn't this the usual garbage 'lets nolynch D1 there's no way blowing an entire day without using town's strongest tool could go wrong' reasoning?
                            Or are you saying that having two lynches makes the day too incoherent to get anything out of? Isn't that the same as saying that D1 lynches are effectively random, or at least that 2x2D1 lynches are less valuable than 1D1+2D2 lynches?

Comment

• We always lynch day 1. I'm assuming that double lynching day 1 would be stupid. Day 2 or 3 I always look into multiple things, such as someone not wanting to say their role but pushing adamantly on a certain player. I think theres just too much nuance in games like these to definitively say that a double lynch is always the best course of action is all.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                                I think theres just too much nuance in games like these to definitively say that a double lynch is always the best course of action is all.
                                There are open setups where it's even optimal to NL, yeah
                                I'm used to games plagued with some real inactivity, to the point of unplayability, so I'm just feeling apprehensive about relying on something as finicky as tied lynches for a mechanic that's likely to come up in the majority of games. It's not like even all town players are going to be reliably playing in their own interests/good faith
                                I can't see what your problem with D1 double lynch is though

Comment

Working...
                                X