TW League Cup - Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeRomeno View Post
    Jamal and renzi messages are part of game, just as complaints about lag from you. Part of tw folklore. I find them refreshing as people rarely pm me, it's especially nice if they turn into raging rant as it's proof I must have awaken hit some nerve. Take it as a compliment that you mean so much to them.
    In reality it's sort of psychological influencing of opposition players hoping they reply and lose focus. If you do that, they win.
    This is de way…Lee has rendered me powerless by ignoring me
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

LOL. Salty cause he smacked you guys week 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
        LOL. Salty cause he smacked you guys week 1?
        He and 7 other players smacked us yeah, our team is dog shit and will only be more dog shit by adding this retard. FT has shown each week. How about we trade vys instead for someone who will actually show up
        Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Well it still has to get approved. He was the best spider week 1 IMO, just can't handle playing with Mouse.

Comment

TPZ for FT
            ratings are a little off, but TPZ stats and showrate makes this a close enough trade. Approved.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Only reason I think it’s a fair trade is because if cape had drafted normally, he would’ve had FT/renzi/spartan at that draft position where he got TPZ.
              In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
              twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
              twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Joe better do a 180 and start acting nice to TPZ. You guys still have a shot; Zizu can definitely drop 70-2s and get you guys to playoffs. GL HF

Comment

Could careless. This trade does nothing for us. We traded a 100% showrate player for a 100% showrate player. Blood isn't doing anything, we'll be lucky if we have 8 show. At least FT will get to play and Mouse gets a spider he likes.

Below a message to me from BOMBED
                  FYI since nobody showed last week we can’t make playoffs so nobody will show this week either. Cape asked for ft for tpz and I figured I’d trade him to a team that at least might make playoffs since he did show
                  That way he can at least play lol
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Zizu better drop 120-0s then I guess, 4 wins = playoffs? 6 games left. It always comes down to show-rates and lag fkn leagues..

Comment

It seems these days that no Trench Wars League event is complete without a Mouse triggered trade.
                      absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                        You guys still have a shot; Zizu can definitely drop 70-2s and get you guys to playoffs. GL HF
                        lol, you're joking right? the man is averaging 12 deaths per game.

there's a cottage industry of terrs who only win with skatarius + another 10* broken laggot, and lost the other 20 years they played:

Pressure 2016 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
                        Pressure 2020 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
                        Zizu 2022 (TWLB): skatarius/turban
                        Zizu 2023 (TWDT-B): skatarius/brethal

that's all 4 of their titles.

i've literally won 100% of the seasons ive played with those 3 players separately without even the wombo combo, they rep ignore everything, and dive the terr and break the game. not taking away from their immense talent, but lag is broken in spider on players that good with that style, and those 3 are busted.

(FWIW i rate Pressure highly as an LB terr, and Zizu is pretty good... but the fact remains they've never won without 2/3rds of their overspids being worth 12* each synergizing rep ignores.)

zizu doesn't have those guys, and like the other 37 seasons he played, he's not going to do jack shit this season. if u said 'Mikkiz' instead of 'zizu', that would be way more credible as he's actually carried mid teams to titles.

top 100 basers list

Comment

ogron Speaking of terrs dying a hilariously bad amount of times per game.....on your regular season list in your current signature, why is mikkiz 7 deaths in 6 games with 10 teks only 5th place? Yea it's great and all a terr getting a ton of kills but shouldn't low deaths per game still be counted pretty highly in your rating system?

I'm not saying make it so spookedone ends up at the top of everything but that looks like a pretty solid season of terring for mikkiz there. He has the highest KDA on that list with more teks than the first 2 places with less games played and only 7 deaths in 6 games.
                          Last edited by RageRitual; 02-29-2024, 01:53 PM.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Well no season is complete without Ogron throwing out stupid ass stats to make a stupid ass point.
                            Its a team game and I don't think any of the top tier terrs have a big enough edge on each other to even mention being better.

Your ego driven signatures are hilarious though; Good for you little man.

Comment

Ogron getting ready to dump 20 yrs of stats. Click image for larger version

Name:	123.gif
Views:	166
Size:	396.8 KB
ID:	1365590

Comment

lol my point was pretty simple: zizu isn't going 70-2 because he has never won anything except through Mickey Mouse skat/turb titles. here's the full list of people who can't win anything but skat/turb assisted titles, since you love my stats.

i'd do one of Dice where all your titles were gettin' carried by mega89/stayon/jamal/domi/a2m and how you can't perform in draft (like Thix) and actually carry imperfect lines and completely adjust your playstyle, but your lifetime 0 draft titles is more than enough evidence of your 1-dimensional career in terr on Dice stacks, just like Pressure/Zizu's is a one-dimensional career on Skat/Turb assisted teams (especially post 2019 after sharks got nerfed by the server move and laggy 10*s became even more broken.)

i'd still say you're one of the two best terrs to ever play, but you've been scared your whole life of actually trying in draft and risk failure and scuffing that TWLB reputation as the goat terr, which is pretty sad honestly, because you're so much more limited in terr in the LB semis/finals -- if you go above like 45 KPG in terr you're too low energy and die to armies of 10* dorks in spider.

the adjustments that you have to make playing with Sulla and Rozay in shark to win a title are significant, challenging, and interesting. You can also average 60 KPG and win titles in draft and carry way harder since there's less turbans diving you every play with insanely accurate aim and timing, you can straight up bully lower-star spids and make more plays.

anyway, you made your bed: we have about the same TWLB resumes and if someone said you edge me out, that's a reasonable take.

but your draft resume is yikes, and it's a critical part of terring because you can actually carry without a ton of ports/bursts just fighting (ofc you can carry if you luck greens in LB in terr), and your lifetime 0 titles in TWDT-B and Basing Cup are a stain on your terr rep IMO.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X