Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

listen to the majority and cancel twdt and start twl soon, that will please me
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I think a decision like this needs to be planned and announced long before something like this starts, as opposed to right as people are signing up for it. How many people are going to not read and just assume it's on Sundays like it always has been? Probably at least a few.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Yeah well, that should really be up to Captains to tell people what time games are being played. If I don't show up till 5pm on Sunday because thats when our games generally are and our game was at 3 I don't blame it on staff because they should have told me that the game was at 3pm. Take some fucking responsibility for your own self being retarded, and then this zone can move into having games during the weekday which would benefit everyone.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
          Yeah well, that should really be up to Captains to tell people what time games are being played. If I don't show up till 5pm on Sunday because thats when our games generally are and our game was at 3 I don't blame it on staff because they should have told me that the game was at 3pm. Take some fucking responsibility for your own self being retarded, and then this zone can move into having games during the weekday which would benefit everyone.
          if two squads cannot agree on a time, what happens then? i think this is a possibility. you cant just leave it up to caps not to mess up. the obvious answer is to get caps that wont do that and will be smart about it... since that probably wont happen staff will certainly have to intercede when 2 squads refuse to agree on a day/time. what should be done in this case?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Ok, two caps decide to be babies or decide to be retarded and pick up all American or all Euro players and we schedule their game automatically for Sunday.

But for caps that can actually handle these sorts of situations we let them play during the week and give them an extra star per game scheduled during mid-week because it is saving staff the hassle of dealing with hosting 50 games in one day with 2-5 staffers who actually host these events.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I appreciate staff showing concern and trying to get TWL to happen sooner, but this TWDT is going to be a clusterfuck. Like spider pointed out, you cant just put this weekday games notion into play this late and even if you did there would be tons of problems in scheduling the games like zeebu pointed out. I went around and asked a lot of players in tw if they even wanted twdt and they all said no. Everyone was in favor for TWL happening soon, and this includes squads such as Freebie, Fierce, Pandora, Rifle, Systole, Dark, Disoblige, etc. The only thing staff is using to counter the majority vote is the argument that "well twl just happened 2 months ago and therefore interest in our main event will diminish". The reason everybody wants TWL soon is so that it can happen during this time of the year every year. If you start TWL soon everything will work out starting next year and the majority will be happy. Staff has 2 months to coordinate everything for TWL and squads also have 2 months to qualify which is more than sufficient. Start twl in April and we all win.
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Ok, two caps decide to be babies or decide to be retarded and pick up all American or all Euro players and we schedule their game automatically for Sunday.

But for caps that can actually handle these sorts of situations we let them play during the week and give them an extra star per game scheduled during mid-week because it is saving staff the hassle of dealing with hosting 50 games in one day with 2-5 staffers who actually host these events.
                so a squad could potentially play 2 sets of games on sundays

i dont really care, im just saying what will probably happen if we make games during the week. euros wont play after 5-6pm east and most americans wont play before then. chances are the games will get set for later in the evening around 6-8 pm est ranges and the euros that spaceship hard will just stay up to play.

Comment

i am not able to participate in weekday matches prior to 8:00pm est. because of my job

weekends i can play any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    I appreciate staff showing concern and trying to get TWL to happen sooner, but this TWDT is going to be a clusterfuck. Like spider pointed out, you cant just put this weekday games notion into play this late and even if you did there would be tons of problems in scheduling the games like zeebu pointed out. I went around and asked a lot of players in tw if they even wanted twdt and they all said no. Everyone was in favor for TWL happening soon, and this includes squads such as Freebie, Fierce, Pandora, Rifle, Systole, Dark, Disoblige, etc. The only thing staff is using to counter the majority vote is the argument that "well twl just happened 2 months ago and therefore interest in our main event will diminish". The reason everybody wants TWL soon is so that it can happen during this time of the year every year. If you start TWL soon everything will work out starting next year and the majority will be happy. Staff has 2 months to coordinate everything for TWL and squads also have 2 months to qualify which is more than sufficient. Start twl in April and we all win.
                    If you want TWL in April whats the problem with TWDT going first then? Especially if we can do games during the week?
                    Major Crisis

Comment

Yeah cres, ID already said the tentative starting date for TWL would be in late April/early May so whats the problem? I was just thinking of a way to get TWDT done with a little sooner while still making it a fun league. Even if it starts a month or two later than Right now we can still have a better shot at doing it at the beginning of February next year if we start it in May this year because that will give us a realistic gap between TWL to make sure the league isn't taken as a joke. And maybe you are right about the weekday thing Zeebu but why not give it a shot to see if it could happen, I don't see the problem with leaving in weekday games being ok as a rule and seeing if people play them, because if they don't it will just happen on Sunday like planned anyways. But I still think that people would show up to them just like they do in HZ.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
                        If you want TWL in April whats the problem with TWDT going first then? Especially if we can do games during the week?
                        Because half the thrill of TWL is making it. I dont want twdt to interfere in people trying to qualify for twl.

Also, I wanted twl to happen in March...but is 1 month enough for staff to coordinate it? and if ladder isnt reset then im sure new squads could get 30 dds in also, so March is the ideal...April is the latest

Comment

Please.. you act as if there is actually a thrill in making TWLD anymore. You know damn well Unleash will easily be a top 5 squad in TWDD and make TWLD. The only "real" people getting any thrill from making twld are from squads like Paladen and Spiritcrushers.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Because half the thrill of TWL is making it.
                            this used to be true

Comment

The sad part is that most of the people who helped unleash will join other twl squads and I'll be left alone with a select few to work with . The thrill will be there for me lol.

Comment

Because half the thrill of TWL is making it. I dont want twdt to interfere in people trying to qualify for twl.

Also, I wanted twl to happen in March...but is 1 month enough for staff to coordinate it? and if ladder isnt reset then im sure new squads could get 30 dds in also, so March is the ideal...April is the latest
                                There is more than just the normal TWL stuff this season. So there is more to coordinate and no that can't be done in just a little month like you and many want to.

If we get these weekdays, TWDT will be ended half March. If not it will end in the last week of April.
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X