Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know enough about the people on Unleash who won't leave, and they will easily get into twld.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by KneX View Post
      There is more than just the normal TWL stuff this season. So there is more to coordinate and no that can't be done in just a little month like you and many want to.

If we get these weekdays, TWDT will be ended half March. If not it will end in the last week of April.
      What extra stuff is being worked on? See if staff gave more information to the public then maybe we would understand why you guys make certain decisions. Looks to me like you people aren't willing to budge from this TWDT thing so do whatever you want, but just remember that starting TWL in May means that it will include the summer and many people will suffer.
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So, we can't change when TWDT matches will be played but we definitely should start TWL again, even though it just ended 5 minutes ago?
        3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
        -----
        Domi> hello cuti-pies
        Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
        Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
        -----
        i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
        Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
        -----
        Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          I appreciate staff showing concern and trying to get TWL to happen sooner, but this TWDT is going to be a clusterfuck. Like spider pointed out, you cant just put this weekday games notion into play this late and even if you did there would be tons of problems in scheduling the games like zeebu pointed out. I went around and asked a lot of players in tw if they even wanted twdt and they all said no. Everyone was in favor for TWL happening soon, and this includes squads such as Freebie, Fierce, Pandora, Rifle, Systole, Dark, Disoblige, etc. The only thing staff is using to counter the majority vote is the argument that "well twl just happened 2 months ago and therefore interest in our main event will diminish". The reason everybody wants TWL soon is so that it can happen during this time of the year every year. If you start TWL soon everything will work out starting next year and the majority will be happy. Staff has 2 months to coordinate everything for TWL and squads also have 2 months to qualify which is more than sufficient. Start twl in April and we all win.
          +1
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Yeayeayea, I should've read the whole post before commenting.
            3: ph> FUCK I DROPPED MY CUPCAKE
            -----
            Domi> hello cuti-pies
            Domi> Disqualifier> well howdy domi
            Domi> i.d.> nice to see you
            -----
            i.d.> So, what're you guys getting me for my birthday? :>
            Domi> a birthday suit? GET IT LOL
            -----
            Visit www.youtube.com/FieryFire3D for Trench Wars videos

Comment

We can still start TWL in April if we run TWDT as an every day league.

So either you get TWL in April/May and we don't do shit until then, or we run TWDT until TWL and finally get over the whole Sundays only bullshit that has plagued this zone for years. Because I think especially once it comes to finals, whenever you have dipshits hosting twld/twlb finals at the same time there is a problem.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                I appreciate staff showing concern and trying to get TWL to happen sooner, but this TWDT is going to be a clusterfuck. Like spider pointed out, you cant just put this weekday games notion into play this late and even if you did there would be tons of problems in scheduling the games like zeebu pointed out. I went around and asked a lot of players in tw if they even wanted twdt and they all said no. Everyone was in favor for TWL happening soon, and this includes squads such as Freebie, Fierce, Pandora, Rifle, Systole, Dark, Disoblige, etc. The only thing staff is using to counter the majority vote is the argument that "well twl just happened 2 months ago and therefore interest in our main event will diminish". The reason everybody wants TWL soon is so that it can happen during this time of the year every year. If you start TWL soon everything will work out starting next year and the majority will be happy. Staff has 2 months to coordinate everything for TWL and squads also have 2 months to qualify which is more than sufficient. Start twl in April and we all win.
                I, the captain, has not gotten this question and therefore Disoblige should not be represented in this post of illegal activities
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

6 pm est during the week? sounds good so it wont interfere with my daily practice of twbd. at 1 am I am asleep anyway. not that i will participate in this .. thing
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

yeah do this during the week

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                      I, the captain, has not gotten this question and therefore Disoblige should not be represented in this post of illegal activities
                      pretty sure on another topic you said "count me out of twl" when the question of twl in the summer was raised

Comment

also: if you do decide to open up twdt to having matches on weekdays it would be stupid not to allow saturday to be one of the available days.

as in, that wouldnt make any sense if you didnt.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Sunday Nights and Saturday Afternoons. If you fucks can't make those time then you'll never find times.
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

OK.

Frankly, I don't see what's the god damn problem with this idea. Why in the hell shouldn't we allow captains to decide when to schedule their game, especially if (and when) both captains agree for the game to be on a different day (or even time) than normal scheduling? In fact, it's the damn duty of the captain to know their team and see whether or not they can show enough players (or at least some of their core players) for the match before accepting a proposed time, let alone keep the players of the draft squad informed of when the game is happening.

Why shouldn't we let the captains decide when they want their game? Whether it's on Thursday, Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday -- as long as both captains agree with that then what's the fucking deal? Honestly speaking, I don't see the problem here. Why not allow captains to schedule the game whenever they want, whether it's on Monday or Saturday? If both captains agree with that then what's the fucking deal?

also, here's another side note that has puzzled my mind quite a bit:

Why can't we allow games to be scheduled late or early? In my opinion it's not that fair to force Americans and Canadians, which are by far the majority of this game, to wake up as early as 8:00 AM at times to play a game. If you really think that's fair, then we could always turn the table around and have Europeans wake up early for once in a while.

How about give captains the power to decide whether they want the game to be hosted extremely early (10 AM EST) or later (11> PM EST) hence allowing Europeans to play during the morning (6:00 AM to 9:00 AM) while letting Americans and Canadians finally play a somewhat of competitive league during their night time when they're free.

post scriptum: allow games to be scheduled on Saturday as well. Why not? It's the perfect day to schedule shit.
                            Last edited by Turban; 01-29-2011, 03:45 PM. Reason: zzz

Comment

I just read the reason why no games should be played on Saturday and I think that is complete utter bullshit. Sorry.

There's no reason to prevent a game to be hosted at 11 PM EST on Saturday in my opinion. That would mean it's around 7 AM. Plus, it's the captains duty to decide whether they want Europeans to play and their duty to know whether or not they can show.

If captains can't agree on a time, then fuck it and schedule the game on Sunday during 1 PM to 6 PM.

also: Saturday 2 to 3 PM EST is bad for Europeans? are you kidding me?

Comment

Triple posting like a champion.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday games could be scheduled from 10AM - 6PM or 10PM - 1AM.

Saturday and Sunday matches could be scheduled either 1 PM - 6 PM to 11 PM - 1 AM.

Is that really too hard to organize? If both captains agree to play their game on Wednesday at 11 PM EST then why not allow it? Europeans could still wake up early to play the match if they really want to play it while allowing Americans and Canadians play during the latter hours of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X