This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does TWDT have resolution limits? huh?

not that it matters to me -- 1280x windowed for life.

Comment

midweek games would be a clusterfuck for free agency

when do the people become active on roster?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

good luck getting your players to remember a different time and day each week

Comment

Each league is a different day. So just tell them that day and Sunday.
          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

The Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday scheduling times for the 3 leagues is a good idea. Agreed about allowing more times to play and not restrict it to TWL times.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

Yeah +1, ever since staff started doing what I told them to do things have been getting better around here.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                Yeah +1, ever since staff started doing what I told them to do things have been getting better around here.
                Quoting this now in case the idea fails so we can blame you.
                When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

If it fails I will just blame staff and twdt captains, easy.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                    Yes
                    Finland
                    No? Why would you want to log on 1 am wednesday?

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      If it fails I will just blame staff and twdt captains, easy.
                      lol

Comment

i just mean, that doesnt sound accurate.

it would be partially their responsibility.

also, anyone who drove for this and really made this happen needs to be playing an administrative role in it. those who wanted this to happen need to take responsibility for it. you cant make suggestions and decisions then take zero responsibility for it. or i guess you can, but that just means you didnt believe in the idea in the first place and you werent willing to put work in. suggesting these ideas and fighting to see them brought to be is one thing, but you cant end there. you need to put some effort to see that it actually goes through. even if you arent a cap, you need to also be the person online often. you need to be the guy to help send messages to squad. you need to be active in finding out when your squad can play.

you cant just rage about how things never change then absolve yourself of any responsibility when the tools to make your ideas work are put at your disposal.

Comment

I am more than willing to offer administrative support, I have pushed lots of things lately and gotten a lot of what I wanted done, done. Unfortunately I would want my ideas implemented because they are integral to how things work out for the league. I mean without making it easier for the caps to recruit some no name players into leagues for really cheap and the ability to pay to let players who can play all three nights play it might fail miserably. I don't like it when someone takes the general basis for the idea and runs with it without consulting the ideas creator to make sure it runs smoothly. So like I said, unless I had freedom to do what needs to be done to make it work I wouldn't want to put my name on it.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                          X