X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ixt chill

Comment

everyone weighing in but THE GUY who is supposed to be running his own team...whered he go

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
        WIN OR DIE offers Joeses, Rozay, and our FA draft pick to Mist for Beam / Ra
        I accept the trade sorry was busy with family stuff. To be precise, that?s Racka?s 4th overall pick in FA
        Last edited by Flew; 07-18-2019, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
          Beam is refusing to play on flew's team because of the lack of wb's / 0-6 hole, and wants a superstar to play with along the lines of wanting to play jav as flew said no. I feel flew is now left with a decision he does not want to make but to get pieces in return. The pieces in return are horrible according to me. RA is a three leaguer alone and is better than those 3 picks and I don't see anything special in Beam but he would definitely contribute as a wber and shark. This really hurts flew and his team but we can all say it's his fault for drafting a child. I don't mind trades but it has to benefit both teams and this trade does not at all.

this trade should not be approved if we want integrity and competitiveness of the league. Lastly, beam trying to force his way out like his Lebron or something, you sir are like a Jeremy Lin.
          But but but... Mythril said Beam is a 10 star player who everyone should want on their team. 10 star players carry others and don't need superstars around them to do that.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
            It is not a secret that I absolutely loathe the way Ogron treats other players in this game. He is completely unbearable at times, and his constant negative remarks and taunts eventually pushed over the edge which ended up with me signing up to compete for one last season. Now I am not claiming to be a bastion of hope and light because I am definitely mean-spirited at times, and have been extremely vile towards him on multiple occasions. We are simply a terrible mismatch of personalities and this is why we often lock horns with one another. Nevertheless I still greatly respect him as a league operator. He has an innovative and bright mind when it comes to improving our zone and leagues, and works harder than most people in this game. He absolutely loves Trench Wars and wants it to thrive, and that is a quality only very few players possess these days
            Drop the pretense of niceties and just call him the horrible piece of shit human he really is. It's not like he's a winner in real life, so what's the issue here? You're objectively better than him in every aspect of this game too, so I don't really see what he can say back to you. I realize you're a nicer person, so you pull your punches, but Claushouse deserves it. He won't ever learn to change his behavior until someone really eviscerates him and stops rewarding him simply because he has too much free time irl due to being a 35 year old virgin living in mom's basement.

I hate when everyone does that in this game. So many people walk on eggshells refusing to call anyone out for their shit if they have even a small amount of skill at this game, and if they have a lot of skill, people kiss their ass pretending they're buddies, never criticizing them for anything, regardless of how shitty those people are to everyone around them. Some people are just fucking horrible humans, and I can't understand why anyone puts up with it just because of 'skill' in 2019 after 95% of the game quit over a decade ago. Most of those still playing only show up once a week for a few hours, so it's not like this game is at it's peak in terms of skill either. Talking shit to each other about skill and titles 15+ years ago when we were preteens/teenagers was one thing, but people doing it in their late 30's is just fucking pathetic. It's some weird neckbeard virgin shit, and I can't stand people like Ogron who continue it. It was funny when we were all little 12 year old shitheads, but at this point, that piece of shit needs to be told to shut the fuck up for once.

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Beam is in the same boat btw. If he refuses to play for the person who drafted him, ban him. Don't reward behavior like that. Stop treating these people as if they're special. They're not.
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

^this

Comment

my man exalt laying the smackdown hear that Claushouse beam ? fools

Comment

Flew hope FA works out for ya its hard especially being new to being in that "difficult" position

Comment

I would like to offer jeffpotatoes and whitelivesmatter and our FA pick for 2 superstars. Ty ahead of this.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Have you guys seen the FA sign ups? This trade would only be good if they were maybe getting top 3 players. Obvious gaps between the others. Bring back the trade calculator and put this garbage in it with anyone besides Rodney okyo and mcvicar because they will be gone in 1st 3. The rest are eights in one league and maybe 10th round picks in regular draft.

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                          Have you guys seen the FA sign ups? This trade would only be good if they were maybe getting top 3 players. Obvious gaps between the others. Bring back the trade calculator and put this garbage in it with anyone besides Rodney okyo and mcvicar because they will be gone in 1st 3. The rest are eights in one league and maybe 10th round picks in regular draft.
                          u overlooked quite a few people. flew's intention is to pick up Jones, and as well there's Poid (7/7/7) (fair all-ship low star), Poseidon (8/7/8) (excellent mid-star wb and good baser), and Sulla (6/7/8) and Voth (7/7/8) where any team which lacks in some basing power would be excellent pick-ups. And an ancient P_L who has to show his face after what, how many years? And u straight up just disregarded Paradise (dunno how to rank this guy)? LMAO he'd b offended but in short the FA list isn't as bad as you have said, but indeed chances are McVicar, Rodney, and Okyo will be the first three picks gone.
                          Last edited by ixt; 07-18-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

u overlooked quite a few people. flew's intention is to pick up Jones, and as well there's Poid (7/7/7) (fair all-ship low star), Poseidon (8/7/8) (excellent mid-star wb and good baser), and Sulla (6/7/8) and Voth (7/7/8) where any team which lacks in some basing power would be excellent pick-ups. And an ancient P_L who has to show his face after what, how many years? And u straight up just disregarded Paradise (dunno how to rank this guy)? LMAO he'd b offended but in short the FA list isn't as bad as you have said, but indeed chances are McVicar, Rodney, and Okyo will be the first three picks gone.
                            My intent was not to trash the FA people, because I like most of them and they are all serviceable picks, but the value level is not the same. Just trying to keep Mist from going 0-42

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

FISH offers Jebass for Zidane and LaSenza

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                                FISH offers Jebass for Zidane and LaSenza
                                LUL.

Comment

Working...
                                X