This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flew View Post
    Mist offers Beam, Ra and Kim for Pirates? Tripin, Violence, Pineapple Express and Singer?s 8th overall FA pick.
    now this is more like a debatable trade . Nice improvement, Flew

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      definitely even worse than the last trade LOL. basically tripin for 3 players better than him cuz vio/pineapple/8th pick are not worth drafting at all
      ???? Flew has no sharks so whats the problem of picking (although not the best) someone who can actually manuever the ship? And according to first week writeup, Pine isnt someone to sleep on for his wb performance. Its not nearly a worse tradeoff as the last one, especially since Kim is in a slump after abysmal performances in TWL playoffs. Tripin is better than beam, Pirates gain some back with exchange of Ra, and Pine is a better tradeoff than Kim (weakening Mist jav line)

Comment

It would be nice to have someone remake a "Trades" thread where only trades are offered, accepted, approved or denied without all this noise that this thread now has. I'd just rename this one to "Trades - Rant about them here" or something like it. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
          I actually think a smart trade can be made here, if Ra and the FA pick are taken off the table.

Flew needs baser depth (and has excess 9* wbs), whereas Racka needs wb talent (and has excess 8* basers.)

Beam for Jurassic & Joe_, or even Beam for Rozay & Joe_. Both of these look acceptable to me. Joe is needed to cover Beam's 7* baser value. And Rozay & Jurassic are close enough in spider value to Beam's warbird value (especially as both teams cannot exploit their original values within the confines of the star limits.)
          Sorry m8, I love u but I have to disagree hard. Both of those trades would be absolutely horrible.

definitely even worse than the last trade LOL. basically tripin for 3 players better than him cuz vio/pineapple/8th pick are not worth drafting at all
          I agree 100% lol.

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

That's simply not true.

He sharked for Power in 2017 on a team that pushed the eventual champions to the brink in a 15-14 game in the Semi-Finals. That team with beam in shark would have easily beaten Terrorist in the finals. You can see the match here:

The following season he was a starting under in spider on Legio XI in 2018.

He is very good value for a 7-Star in shark or spider, and is easily capable of winning on a championship team at that price.
          This is the beauty of TWDT right here. Players might have major differences when it comes judging talent of certain individuals. There is no right or wrong really. Let me just throw some friendly flames in to the discussion...

Sincerely,
          The winningest captain of TWDT history.
          #WINORDIE2019
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

formally request With Ease to create an "official" Trades thread as Ixador suggested for ONLY trading info. and also i request that some sort of "rule change" be placed in future situations (if any more DT seasons will be played) to avoid this kind of situation from happening again because lets face it, the only reason of these trade talks is because of one player's insecurity. if beam gets successfully traded to a team more fitting his "taste", it will only continue to promote his bad behavior to a team he doesn't like.

Comment

I approve and support this trade on behalf of Pirates as the #1 most diplomatic, and fair guy.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

the reason why DT is a widely more accepted season than TWL is because everything is random at the start in what team you are decided to play for and you can't exactly be an overpowering force with the players available on a team. As stated earlier by someone, if you can force your way to a team you WANT to play for, then what's the point of the draft in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Flew View Post
                  Mist offers Beam, Ra and Kim for Pirates? Tripin, Violence, Pineapple Express and Singer?s 8th overall FA pick.
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Yeah, you be quiet, you could have offered a better trade if you think this one is unfair, but you didn't

Fact is that Flew had other offers on the table and he prefers mine and it's not even one-sided, pineapple is probably the best 8* wb out there and vio the best 7* guy out there, they might not be sexy big name players but in TWDT you need these good lower star players to make your team mesh together.. I had higher * players offered to Flew but he preferred to go for some lower ones like vio (best locker room guy you will ever find, 10* for that) - which is totally understandable. As for Tripin, the guy is elite, he got picked high up there in the draft and can contribute in all 3 leagues.. and then I'm losing out on probably a helpful piece by giving away my 8th pick.... obviously I'm liking my return but I'm still giving away alot.. We already got Ease to review the details and everything seems fair man.

Also, Flew just seem to not have a good relationship with beam and for him to get Tripin instead of him in wb makes him happy, I think that's one thing he really wanted and couldn't get from anyone else
                    Last edited by Singer; 07-19-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• singer a good man. btw answer tiny's other post with assist caps lmao

Comment

• Wow first forum post .. if this trades goes through I'll problly just quit.

Comment

• Funny.

people are so worried about trades, that dont even take in consideration players opinion about it. Lets just trade everyone without ask if they really want it and make them quit. Awesome!
                          TWLD 2016 Champion
                          TWDTD champion x 3
                          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by tripin View Post
                            Wow first forum post .. if this trades goes through I'll problly just quit.
                            LOL. Seriously? This game is honestly driving my patience.

With Ease
                            I did confirm with Singer first so I would like to continue with this trade if Tripin decides to play for us, I'd be glad to have him and if not I don't really care as long as I get rid of Beam and get someone similar rating to play for Mist... If Tripin is just going to quit, that would hurt the zone and my team and I wouldn't want that. I've spoken to Kado and he's willing to play for me. I'm also good with the Kado, Joeses and swap of FA picks for Ra, Beam trade which Racka has already confirmed and With Ease knows was in the works. Personally, I'm happy with both trades as long as I get players back who will play. Super tilt how people decide they'll just quit if certain trades go through while other players are trying to orchestrate trades off teams because they themselves determine that they have zero value for me.

Long story short:

If Tripin decides to play for me, push the trade through if not. Racka's trade of Kado, Joeses and swap of FA picks for Beam and Ra would give me Kado who plays 70% of the season (according to my convo with him) and Joeses who's a shark. I would also be guaranteed Jones. Again, I'm not declining the Singer trade and I would like to honour that trade, assuming Tripin will play for me. If not, give me the Racka trade as I'll get a player who actually wants to play on my team. Either way, both trades are confirmed by all included parties and get beam off my roster so I can fuck him up.

***If the Mist-Prates trade is rejected/doesn't seem fair/has parties involved who refuse to play for their new team, Mist offers Beam and Ra for Kado, Joeses and Swap of FA picks.***
                            Last edited by Flew; 07-19-2019, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• This trade reeks of sandbagging. 8th pick in FA is garbo atm and most likely will be by draft. Flew is 100% downgrading at every star position in all 3 leagues with this trade, it makes no sense unless half the people he's trading are refusing to play. At least in the previous trade the #4 pick in FA could possibly be someone very good.

7* baser - beam>>>>>>vio
                              9* baser - Ra>>>>>>>nobody?
                              8* wb - Ra>>>>Pineapple
                              9* wb - beam>tripin
                              8* jav - Kim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tripin

Seems hard to believe that if mist are so desperate to trade beam they have to throw in other players to make the trade completely lopsided?

Comment

• https://gyazo.com/0405f67ca556c89103d914035b6ec562

The trade calculator has spoken and deemed this fair.
                                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X