Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no clue man I haven't heard anything but positives from my previous twdt captains
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post

It's weird that you're basically saying I'm more valuable than tripin straight up when I went about 10 picks after him and every single captain passed on me between those picks
      I said you're not as valuable as Tripin.

Comment

• That's not how it works in the draft man, you don't draft 7*s in the early rounds, you wait around the 7th round or more to get a good steal.. the earliest "low star" player that got drafted this year is Kira in the 5th round which was ballsy but good by Ogron.
        Some of the picks with hindsight can be debatable or risky (like me with Cape) but you always have to pick the high star players in the first rounds.

Anyway I'm done checking the forums for now, I was hoping to see confirmation on the trade so I can move on and pick my assistants and prepare lineups but y'all are just having fun bashing Flew who is doing his best in a hard situation

Comment

• Uhhh if Kira is low star... so is Kim who was also picked in rd 5, who you happen to be trading for. Of course you are hoping to get confirmation, i would be excited to be ripping someone off this badly too

Comment

• https://gyazo.com/0405f67ca556c89103d914035b6ec562

gonna repost ogron's trade calculator again lol I don't think zidane has looked at it yet

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Apologies, the other trade is Beam, Ra for Joeses, Kado and swap of FA picks with Racka.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singer View Post
                That's not how it works in the draft man, you don't draft 7*s in the early rounds, you wait around the 7th round or more to get a good steal.. the earliest "low star" player that got drafted this year is Kira in the 5th round which was ballsy but good by Ogron.
                Some of the picks with hindsight can be debatable or risky (like me with Cape) but you always have to pick the high star players in the first rounds.

Anyway I'm done checking the forums for now, I was hoping to see confirmation on the trade so I can move on and pick my assistants and prepare lineups but y'all are just having fun bashing Flew who is doing his best in a hard situation
                Thanks Singer for accepting the trade and for obvious reasons I'm good to go with the trade if Tripin doesn't quit. I wouldn't want anyone to quit. If not I'd like to proceed with the Racka trade and I apologize for wasting your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post
                  Apologies, the other trade is Beam, Ra for Joeses, Kado and swap of FA picks with Racka.
                  I mean I dont know whats going on at this point but I would accept that trade
                  1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• Maybe With Ease should consider making the trade deadline today and not approve any other trades at this point. If people can't be adults about this, it might be in the best interest of everyone to end trades early this TWDT with heavy consideration of no longer allowing trades in future TWDT's.

Players should not be allowed hold their captains hostage and force trades simply because they don't want to play for said captains or because they don't like some of their teammates. On the other hand, captains who are having bad starts due to poor drafting, lack of leadership skills or just bad luck should not be allowed to trade off their best players to other captains who they are friends with to help them win games either.

It doesn't seem right to reward this behavior and the vibe I get from this thread rubs me the wrong way with all the flame bait/name calling nonsense. Completely unnecessary. My vote is to remove trading from TWDT and stamp out this drama right here.

Comment

just because pineapple & viop are round 8 & 9 doesn't mean they are less useful to a team than a round 3 pick
                      Yes it does. That's why they are picked later. Very very rarely do good picks slip by 8 caps to # 8 or #9 unless they are not as valuable in this league. Sometimes there will be sleepers who were thought to be dead or gone for years and come back and have HUGE value at late picks. That is not the case here. They are just not equal value.

Originally posted by beam View Post

It's weird that you're basically saying I'm more valuable than tripin straight up when I went about 10 picks after him and every single captain passed on me between those picks
                      You went so late because no one wants to deal with you despite your value. Case and point, this trade.

1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Yes it does. That's why they are picked later. Very very rarely do good picks slip by 8 caps to # 8 or #9 unless they are not as valuable in this league. Sometimes there will be sleepers who were thought to be dead or gone for years and come back and have HUGE value at late picks. That is not the case here. They are just not equal value.
                        If you just wanna look at drafted positions, that's your thing, like I said I offered "better drafted players" but it doesn't mean they fit Flew's needs. Maybe my other trade offer would have looked better to you, but it doesn't concern you, it's between me and Flew/Turban.. we went through this with Ease and it looks good.. as long as Tripin is not quitting cause of this, I did not expect this at all. But like I told Flew, he could trade Tripin right back to Racka and probably still get something good in return.
                        Last edited by Singer; 07-19-2019, 12:09 PM. Reason: Edited cause Racka thinks I'm retarded LOL

Comment

But like I told Flew, he could trade Tripin right back to Racka and probably still get someone like Kado and a pick at this point (since Kado has less showrate)
                          thats a real quote from a real captain in 2019..... thats sick
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

• If this falls apart because Tripin has publicly stated that he will quit if he gets traded, I have to assume that Tripin would serve a 2 season ban from TWDT.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• I seem to recall something about no take-backs once a trade is accepted.

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post
                                If this falls apart because Tripin has publicly stated that he will quit if he gets traded, I have to assume that Tripin would serve a 2 season ban from TWDT.
                                everyone just gonna let this comment slide? how ironic that the guy who started most of the drama is the one saying this

Comment

Working...
                                X