Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand that this isn't an easy decision for you Ease and that you are most likely waiting as long as you can to see if a strong 4th person signs up for FA. With that being said, Turban made it clear that Mist is very concerned with their matches this weekend and your indecision on this matter is preventing both Mist and Win or Die from making other trades. It may already be too late as they now only have 2 days to orchestrate another trade assuming this is resolved today, but postponing it any further would clearly be detrimental to both teams. Just make a damn decision so we can move on.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
      FISH offers Jebass for Zidane and LaSenza
      Only if we get your FA pick
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol, Exalt writing novels because I once told him in elim he's bad at a 2D videogame.

that's a lot of IRL attacks over being called a newbie in elim, i think you have some issues you need to work on. every scrub in this game loves going on forums after I tell them they're pub trash and acting like i killed their dog and abandoned them as a child, then going on some wild rant about how i'm a deformed incel virgin who lives in his mom's basement while moonlighting as a sociopathic serial killer.

i'm sorry that being told you're bad at this game upsets you so much. i suppose if i had played this game for 20 years and never won anything, someone pointing that out would upset me, too.

when you can't win at the game, the only recourse is becoming a forum warrior like skyforger/exalt/jessup and crying about how someone was once mean to them about their warbirding abilities.

truly a psychologically scarring life event. send me your therapy bill, i'll foot it since you can't seem to find the ?ignore function in place since launch.
        Last edited by ogron; 07-18-2019, 12:42 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          lol, Exalt writing novels because I once told him in elim he's bad at a 2D videogame.

that's a lot of IRL attacks over being called a newbie in elim, i think you have some issues you need to work on. every scrub in this game loves going on forums after I tell them they're pub trash and acting like i killed their dog and abandoned them as a child, then going on some wild rant about how i'm a deformed incel virgin who lives in his mom's basement while moonlighting as a sociopathic serial killer.

i'm sorry that being told you're bad at this game upsets you so much. i suppose if i had 8000 hours in this game like you and had never won anything, someone pointing that out would upset me, too.

when you can't win at the game, the only recourse is becoming a forum warrior like skyforger/exalt and crying about how someone was once mean to them about their warbirding abilities.

truly a psychologically scarring life event. send me your therapy bill, i'll foot it since you can't seem to find the ?ignore function in place since launch.
          see, to be honest this really shows how people really are and how they approach problems when confronted with conflict. Turban posted "on behalf of Mist and Flew" but provided no such evidence of Flew's view on the proposed trade and thus quite some drama commenced. However, he is able to properly sit down and address all factors in a calm, collected demeanor although some accusations could have set anyone off in that position, i don't know. Now, I don't specifically know what kind of history you and Exalt shared in the past specifically in elim as u said, but nowhere in his response can u categorize as a "wild rant" or any of the matter. It truly shows you're no better than beam, and people in the past have voiced about your bad attitude. Specifically gonna bring back up the incident of the thread of Zid's "honorable self-acknowledgement" of Thunder winning TWLB over Rage, but he himself did not go deep into that "heated debate" with Rodney..

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Only if we get your FA pick
            LUL u do realize that's a win/win for us either way Morph/Zid or Morph/McVic (but hell i know this is all a troll)

Comment

Claus randomly does obnoxious rude ?messages and shit to the player base he dislikes, he will alias and do it too. Low class behavior for years. He is a proven cheater too when it comes to manipulating stats and star ratings. He is a proven liar also. I don't know why I'm posting here because i'm over and done with that guy but people know what a dork he is so I guess I'm just agreeing with those who say he needs to grow up and check himself.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

He's a kind of asshole, but I can sit in front of my computer without doing anything for the game but playing or posting some shit on forum. Let's talk about trades, Fish offers Ixt for Turban

Comment

trading beam for more base depth makes sense. tacking on ra makes 0 sense

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lol jessup, exalt, and skyforger have some of the worst personalities in this game and constantly derail threads crying about how somebody said something mean to them once.

it's a trade thread, stay on topic or don't post.

i promise you, absolutely nobody cares about the novels you're writing.

top 100 basers list

Comment

OK back to trades then. If Flew agrees and Racka agrees to this trade .. why are we even talking about it? It should be a done deal imo. As I say there are reason to trade higher star players for lower star players. I'm sure Flew has some plan and thought process behind the mist/ win or die trade. As I was saying do not marginalize the low stars , often times they can make or break a season for a twdt squad.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Flew?s trade of beam and Ra for rozay, joeses, and the fourth pick in the fa draft is DENIED. Official explanation to follow later tonight, as I?m doing this from my phone. Sorry for the delay, dealing with a dead air conditioning unit.
                        Phiz> I probably am gay
                        Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          OK back to trades then. If Flew agrees and Racka agrees to this trade .. why are we even talking about it? It should be a done deal imo. As I say there are reason to trade higher star players for lower star players. I'm sure Flew has some plan and thought process behind the mist/ win or die trade. As I was saying do not marginalize the low stars , often times they can make or break a season for a twdt squad.
                          Its simple... To prevent a losing captain trading away his good ppl and stack some other team with it. Like this trade kinda does. If i was in that trade instead of rozay or joeses it would be somewhat more balanced i think. Its just mist will be hurt in all 3 leagues while WoD only gets better. If you are too dumb to understand this, then u should never post again.

Comment

Since when does anyone have the right to tell a captain how to trade? I saw both agree to it. I don't see the issue because it should be up to the captains alone. Not sure why ease is not allowing this but it better be some rule or something. If the caps want this trade it should happen imo.
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

Its simple... To prevent a losing captain trading away his good ppl and stack some other team with it. Like this trade kinda does. If i was in that trade instead of rozay or joeses it would be somewhat more balanced i think. Its just mist will be hurt in all 3 leagues while WoD only gets better. If you are too dumb to understand this, then u should never post again.
                              Exactly.

There's an extremely long and consistent precedent over the last 8 or so seasons that TWDT trades are not a free-for-all, and have been tightly regulated. This isn't fantasy football. We actually play the game. If you ruin your fantasy football team, the players aren't affected.

Flew is responsible for the experience of 25 community members, ruining your team ruins their season.

top 100 basers list

Comment

and essentially gifting good players to another teams ruins it for the other 100 or so people involved in the tournament

Comment

Working...
                                X