X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron View Post
    Funny.

people are so worried about trades, that dont even take in consideration players opinion about it. Lets just trade everyone without ask if they really want it and make them quit. Awesome!
    trading violence actually hurts my soul cause I love the guy but my job as a captain is to try to make my team better, I already liked my team once the draft was completed but since trading is allowed I might as well go for it and provide some TWDT excitement in the process. I can understand Tripin is not thrilled about being traded twice, I wasn't planning on trading him after just acquiring him, but he was the most coveted player on my team and you have to give something to get something in return, I'm just trying to do what fits the team's needs the most right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post

LOL. Seriously? This game is honestly driving my patience.

With Ease
      I did confirm with Singer first so I would like to continue with this trade if Tripin decides to play for us, I'd be glad to have him and if not I don't really care as long as I get rid of Beam. If not I've spoken to Kado and he's willing to play for me.If not I'm also good with the Kado, Joeses and Racka's 4th overall pick for Ra, Beam. Personally, I'm happy with both trades as long as I get players back who will play. Super tilt how people decide they'll just quit if certain trades go through while other players are trying to orchestrate trades off teams because they themselves determine that they have zero value for me.

Long story short:

If Tripin decides to play for me, push the trade through if not. Racka's trade of Kado, Joeses and 4th overall FA pick for Beam and Ra would give me Kado who plays 70% of the season (according to my convo with him) and Joeses who's a shark. I would also be guaranteed Jones. Again, I'm not declining the Singer trade and I would like to honour that trade, assuming Tripin will play for me. If not, give me the Racka trade as I'll get a player who actually wants to play on my team. Either way, get beam off my roster so I can fuck him up.
      I can't even tell if this is the real Tripin posting cause this is unlike him to be honest but you can easily trade Tripin back to Racka after if you want, the guy is desperate for a 9* warbird at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by Singer View Post

trading violence actually hurts my soul cause I love the guy but my job as a captain is to try to make my team better, I already liked my team once the draft was completed but since trading is allowed I might as well go for it and provide some TWDT excitement in the process. I can understand Tripin is not thrilled about being traded twice, I wasn't planning on trading him after just acquiring him, but he was the most coveted player on my team and you have to give something to get something in return, I'm just trying to do what fits the team's needs the most right now
        yea explain to him and not to me, and also explain next cap why he wont show. Go team!
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron View Post

yea explain to him and not to me, and also explain next cap why he wont show. Go team!
          Can't even tell if we are competitors or kindergarten children at this point, stop confusing me

Comment

• Lots of newbies like ixt (who doesn't even play twdt) on my case when they have no idea what actually happened

https://gyazo.com/0405f67ca556c89103d914035b6ec562

edited my post to add ogron's trade calculator to this post too
            Last edited by beam; 07-19-2019, 10:38 AM.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• trade beam (rd 4 pick) for tripin (rd 3 pick) then? how is ra (rd 3) and kim (rd 5) fair for pineapple express (rd 8) and violence (rd 9) ??????? in what world is that remotely fair

Comment

• Originally posted by Singer View Post

I can't even tell if this is the real Tripin posting cause this is unlike him to be honest but you can easily trade Tripin back to Racka after if you want, the guy is desperate for a 9* warbird at this point
                On the verge of just giving you or Racka Beam for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  trade beam (rd 4 pick) for tripin (rd 3 pick) then? how is ra (rd 3) and kim (rd 5) fair for pineapple express (rd 8) and violence (rd 9) ??????? in what world is that remotely fair
                  I don't wanna discuss other players I offered out in the open but just because pineapple & viop are round 8 & 9 doesn't mean they are less useful to a team than a round 3 pick because at this time most high star players are untradeable since they can't be fit in other people's lineup due to 40* cap

Comment

• Originally posted by beam View Post
                    Lots of newbies like ixt (who doesn't even play twdt) on my case when they have no idea what actually happened

https://gyazo.com/0405f67ca556c89103d914035b6ec562

edited my post to add ogron's trade calculator to this post too
                    You tell Turban you'll play, you tell me not to beg you to play, when I'm negotiating a trade with Racka.. you tell me you are zero value to me because you won't play. What am I missing? Cut the shit. You're lucky I don't try to get you banned for two seasons instead of moving you. Too bad I learned after I drafted you that you pull this shit every year and act like a victim. Stop typing and let me pull off a trade so I can slap you when we play.

Comment

• Your argument that vio and pineapple are good for their rating is wrong, or they would have been drafted much much earlier. The reality is pineapple is not a good 8* wb, he's not the worst one but he's definitely not good value. Violence is worse than beam at 7* shark... tripin is worse than beam in wb, tripin is worse than ra in base, tripin isn't even an 8* jav by any stretch of the imagination so he's unplayable in jav.

Vio and Pineapple are 10000000% less useful than ra and kim, this isn't up for debate, if it was they would have been picked by one of the 8 captains before round 8.

SUMMARY:

RD3+R4+R5 for R3+R8+R9............ and Delectable or Pure_Luck (RD 15++++++)

Other trade Flew is proposing actually seems half ok for both sides

Comment

• Originally posted by Flew View Post

You tell Turban you'll play, you tell me not to beg you to play, when I'm negotiating a trade with Racka.. you tell me you are zero value to me because you won't play. What am I missing? Cut the shit. You're lucky I don't try to get you banned for two seasons instead of moving you. Too bad I learned after I drafted you that you pull this shit every year and act like a victim. Stop typing and let me pull off a trade so I can slap you when we play.
                        I told you to stop begging me because it was annoying and didn't change my schedule. Racka told you I have zero value to you, I wasn't part of that negotiation.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I told you to stop begging me because it was annoying and didn't change my schedule. Racka told you I have zero value to you, I wasn't part of that negotiation.
                          No you didn't you told me to stop begging you unless With Ease changes your jav rating to a 6 star.

And I can put my life on the line that the above statement is true.
                          Last edited by Flew; 07-19-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            Your argument that vio and pineapple are good for their rating is wrong, or they would have been drafted much much earlier. The reality is pineapple is not a good 8* wb, he's not the worst one but he's definitely not good value. Violence is worse than beam at 7* shark... tripin is worse than beam in wb, tripin is worse than ra in base, tripin isn't even an 8* jav by any stretch of the imagination so he's unplayable in jav.

Vio and Pineapple are 10000000% less useful than ra and kim, this isn't up for debate, if it was they would have been picked by one of the 8 captains before round 8.

Other trade Flew is proposing actually seems half ok for both sides
                            It's weird that you're basically saying I'm more valuable than tripin straight up when I went about 10 picks after him and every single captain passed on me between those picks

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

It's weird that you're basically saying I'm more valuable than tripin straight up when I went about 10 picks after him and every single captain passed on me between those picks
                              ever consider why? stupid fuck

Comment

• I'm saying it's debatable whos more valuable between beam and tripin, id say you have more value in all 3 leagues than him and I'm sure you'd agree. it's about whether you are refusing to show.

Kim and Ra for Pineapple and Violence is not debatable though..... it's highway robbery and stupidity just because he's desperate to trade you

Comment

Working...
                                X