No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 22 Trading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meh, Rough and Ra are potentially overvalued in every category plus are hardly active whereas bombed has 80+ rounds combined in jd and dd since the reset - prob 80x more than rough and ra combined. hes the best dueler in eg history we are told and is obv improving p rapidly. and in twdd guys putting up numbers that look more like a 9* at least when not having to play with lobsters like jessup j-b-dink jamal and jarjarbinks. plus fuk ur stats at any rate, i know what i see and come playoffs the guy will prob be playing a 9* level in wb if not already and 8* in jav. 2+ whole fkn stars of value between the two leagues - YUGE. whereas u could argue rough and ra combined are -2.5* value between all leagues - a potential +4.5 star differential in Dwopples favor - FKN YYUuGEEE. of course im leaving out the point that BOMBED is overvalued in base, but the reality as i see it is the guy doesn't have a spot in the line on either of these basing teams, nor do rough and ra except as subs: HYPE is too topheavy and I highlighted the problem with the UK25 line in the PR. and if GA were to bench Cape-spider in favor of any of these 3 he is a fkn clueless baser and captain. botched ratings galore, par for the course.

it's not as bad of a trade as is being made out to be. the focus needs be on the VALUE and not if this were a trade in TWL or an uncapped league; given the extreme reactions ud think we have no star caps this twdt. beast shouldn't be included, 6 and 6.5* who aren't completely clueless always have some value. howev, if this was a straight up Ra and Rough for BOMBED, giving Dwopple a potential +4.5 star net gain in value, i would certainly approve the trade if i were making the call.

and as is usually the case these days the man ends with a giant

*SHRUG*

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by roro View Post
      I nominate Dwopple and Golden_Aim to CoTW (Crackheads of The Week) - Wirah, can you donate 20 buckaroos to these guys so that they can fuel their crack addiction and post more fun trades?
      LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL dying
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

You guys who don't bother to look into the numbers & why certain players were offered, but instead offer your opinions are hilarious. GA needed low *s to fill his jav and base line, of which I have 5+ possible pieces. The trade was Rough + Ra + fillers for bombed. BUT OH NO, THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!

I clearly have the cap space for a trade like this, but I understand the optics of it. SEE YOU FOOLS SUNDAY 8.5.2
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

The problem is the retrade value of the players. Nobody doubts that you think this trade would be beneficial for your team.

Comment

there are easy ways around this, you just have to try harder. Offer inactive players or people you don't use to bridge the gap of retardation in this trade.
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              The problem is the retrade value of the players. Nobody doubts that you think this trade would be beneficial for your team.
              agreed
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I'll pretend like you all know the exact dynamics of this trade, the risk of each player involved, and the risk tolerance for both captains and just say thank you all for your trade guidance.

Like I said, I understand the optics of this trade. It was a gamble GA and myself were both willing to take given my extra cap space, his twdt needs, and given the dynamics of the players involved in this trade. I'm also fine with it not going through after speaking with Rough.

You guys are like the space paparazzi spewing speculation and opinions for enjoyment.

I'm kidding, we've all been doing that here for a decade+.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                  I'll pretend like you all know the exact dynamics of this trade, the risk of each player involved, and the risk tolerance for both captains and just say thank you all for your trade guidance.
                  from a straight team improvement aspect id say bombed improves your team more than the other 4 guys combined improve ga's team especially if rough is going to be missing as many games as he said he will but as stated above the players do have their own individual market value that has to be considered

my advice would be to either resubmit ra/rough for bombed as a 2 for 1 or add some random garbage players from the bottom of your roster to make it maybe a 3 for 4 so it just looks better and i cant see it getting denied
                  Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Thank you beam for repeating what nobody else has already said
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

yes will add i am uncertain of the precedent or standard when it comes to qualifying trades & how much the league wants to consider "market value" or the fairness of the trade to the league as a whole in addition to the two teams themselves ... i would personally lean towards neglecting the whole of the league and only focusing on what is fair between the two trading teams as it seems it would make for more exciting trading and etc throughout the season, w captains more able to strategically trade straight up for market value, tho mayb the league has experienced this and feels it should be the other way, i dunno. regardless bombed is def a substantial + in value relative to the ratings of rough and ra in 2 of the 3 leagues

The Mind of the Father
                      Riding on the subtle guiders
                      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

Why are we (normal rank and file players) allowed to post in this thread? Seems not ideal allowing people to voice their opinions on proposed trades. It could possibly influence Op decisions I think

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post
                          Why are we (normal rank and file players) allowed to post in this thread? Seems not ideal allowing people to voice their opinions on proposed trades. It could possibly influence Op decisions I think
                          Forums arent sophisticated enough to make it easy to restrict general players from posting, and I dont much care to restrict speech about trades. If anything begins to water down the thread too much, I may step in, but as this is a community run game/zone/league, i like having some community input.

Comment

HYPE! trades Rough, Ra, and Cyclone to Unknown25 for BOMBED, bellf, and hellrazor
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            WillBy> ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                              HYPE! trades Rough, Ra, and Cyclone to Unknown25 for BOMBED, bellf, and hellrazor

ok willby, u rdy?

Edit: Rough telling the truth, I deny this trade ant it *won't happen*
                              Last edited by Golden_Aim; 11-25-2020, 11:21 PM.
                              revolt> my girl
                              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Lifeban will trade trasher for ardour and omega red with prayer
                                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                                X