No announcement yet.

Abortion: Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see what the big deal is... Everytime I watch a Britney Spears video while pounding my willie as fast as i can before the next Yin Yang Twins video comes on I put millions of potential children into a stained hand towel...
    Are you making progress if each mistake u make is a new one?

NiceShot>I hate everyone.

If looks could kill my profession would be staring.

Comment

Where in Virginia do you live? Not that I would want to hang out with anyone that would put "pimpmaster" as their user text or anything.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Niceshot
        I dont see what the big deal is... Everytime I watch a Britney Spears video while pounding my willie as fast as i can before the next Yin Yang Twins video comes on I put millions of potential children into a stained hand towel...
        Jeez.. Use a sock, like a normal guy.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
          Jeez.. Use a sock, like a normal guy.
          i have too much for one sock, I've been known to take out my whole dresser drawer...

and i live in Richmond

Fine, pimpmaster changed.... ask the squad about it
          Last edited by Niceshot; 04-08-2004, 05:33 PM. Reason: cuz you hate me
          Are you making progress if each mistake u make is a new one?

NiceShot>I hate everyone.

If looks could kill my profession would be staring.

Comment

Originally posted by arrogance
            What exactly do you think an abortion is aborting? My life started with a pregnancy, how about yours?
            nevermind, i thought you'd understand my point. but i'll just re-post what i said before:

Originally posted by jesus=terrorst
            i'm not going to convince anyone that women should have the right to choose what to do with their bodies, and no matter how many pictures of dead babies anyone shows me, i'm not going to think that abortion is murder.
            i don't agree with you about when life begins, and i don't consider an unborn child a few weeks into the pregancy a "somebody". however, if it were possible to get spock to stick his vulcan claw up a preggo woman's snatch, and during his mind meld, he was able to tell me that a fetus isn't a thoughtless ball of goo, similar to a vegetized victim of a massive head trauma, then cool. i will then agree that abortion ends the life of a person.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              If you people are that against abortion, why aren't you adopting to solve the problem?
              Usually people who choose to adopt a child are those parents who are unfortunate enough not to have any themselves, whether it be a health problem or psychological problem, adopting a child bypasses all the problems that a couple face before consummation, during pregnancy, and giving birth. You gave an open opinion instructing all of us "no abortion" people to go adopt a child ourselves. Though I doubt many of you are even capable enough to legally adopt a child or mature enough, the option is open to people usually who cannot create a child themselves, but would appreciate having a full family. If any of us here were unlucky enough to not be able to make children (knock on wood, *cough*), I'm pretty sure most of you would think adoption would be a very valid solution, if you strive to have a kid around the house. Adoption certainly isn't something that people do just to remove damn kids from government buildings just so we don't have to pay as much taxes. So face, I dunno if you were joking about that, but I didn't think it was a fair comment, that's all.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

I didn't check the link but my views are simple:

Abortion and the death sentence are pretty much the same thing and both wrong (and if you agree with one and not the other then, well, you're a hypocrite ). The whole "eye for an eye" thing is pretty stupid and barbaric.

With that said, there are certain scenerios for abortion that I find acceptable such as having the baby would be a danger to the mother, or maybe rape (although it'd be neat if the person would still go through with the pregnancy and then put the baby up for adoption, maybe they could get donations for the hosptial bills or something).
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Abortion vs Death Penalty

Abortion=Pure life...no sin....never done anyone harm

Death Penalty=Convict's who have more than likely taken the lives of many many people and would be a waste of govt. money to keep alive(hence they deserve it, while the unborn child does not)

Comment

Originally posted by T3lCat
                    3) labour pain is 10x worse than your worst period pain (so I heard)
                    Ow. Ow. Ow. I hope that's not true, cuz that completely sucks. Ow.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• It is true though, and what makes it worse? - on average it lasts 9 hours. Now you understand why women scream when they suffer from labour pain right?

If you don't believe me, go ask the women would recently gave birth.
                      If there are rules, there are loopholes. Too many people follow rules without even think about why they are doing that, the truth is that there tons are of stupid rules, and billions of idiots who never ever doubted the purpose of those retarded rules.
                      - TelCat

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemfire
                        Abortion vs Death Penalty

Abortion=Pure life...no sin....never done anyone harm

Death Penalty=Convict's who have more than likely taken the lives of many many people and would be a waste of govt. money to keep alive(hence they deserve it, while the unborn child does not)
                        The death penalty should not be instated because if someone is found to be innocent after being put to death, then what? Allow the corpse back into the community? At least if they're kept alive in jail they can be released with only psychological (and possibly anal) damage, rather than being dead.
                        Last edited by Amok; 04-09-2004, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
                          Ow. Ow. Ow. I hope that's not true, cuz that completely sucks. Ow.
                          are you kidding? look at your kooch and look at a baby... do the math.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• I'm trying to think of something other than 'LOL' but I can't.

Comment

• Just to throw in my own political bias;

If Bush gets elected next term, abortion will become illegal. You see, two to four of the Supreme Court Justices will be leaving the panel and if he is elected he gets to put in whoever he wants (chances are he will put in his right-wing, close-minded friends). And yes, they will make abortion illegal. So go vote (even if it is for John "Yes Sir" Kerry).
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X