X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iraqis fucking love us

And why wouldn't they?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in614063.shtml

"The investigation started when one soldier got them from a friend, and gave them to his commanders. 60 Minutes II has a dozen of these pictures, and there are many more – pictures that show Americans, men and women in military uniforms, posing with naked Iraqi prisoners.

There are shots of the prisoners stacked in a pyramid, one with a slur written on his skin in English.

In some, the male prisoners are positioned to simulate sex with each other. And in most of the pictures, the Americans are laughing, posing, pointing, or giving the camera a thumbs-up."

It's a good thing Hussein is gone so that Iraqis won't get tortured anymore.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

That sucks. I guess our soldiers forget why they're there.

Even if they don't care why they're there, they need to be reminded that the entire world is watching them right now, and we aren't winning any popularity contests right now.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hmm its sad when I hear more about a "camel" spider on the news in Iraq then how many soldiers were lost today in a great epic battle that took place that day. You got to love today's media. Its really pathetic to have a 2 hour report on these "camel" spiders when they use to have a 2 hour report every friday on the Iraq report of the week.

Comment

maybe the soliders are just going fuckin crazy. underfunded, underarmored, overextended, hot and miserable conditions, promise after promise to return home broken...

yea, i'd prolly whip an iraqi's ass too.

Comment

Me? I'd just go to canada. It's not that fucking hard.

Comment

They say that the war brings out the best and the worst in people. What is the best ?
            Originally posted by Disliked
            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

bravery?

Comment

Yea I saw some of the pictures on a chinese news broadcast, at first I thought it was made by some online guru who has serious issues, but being made from a soldier who is in the war, that is unbelievable. If the soldiers there are that bored, sex is an option.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

As pointed out by Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt this is really appalling and also undermines the war effort which is a shame but its not like this is the first war that this has happened infact there is always some sort of misconduct by some minority of soldiers in war so unfortunately this is not that surprising. Its better to think of the other thousands of soldiers in Iraq who are patriotic, strong, humanitarin and law biding then these 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    Me? I'd just go to canada. It's not that fucking hard.
                    Then dont join the army/navy/airforce. It is particulary bad, unpatriotic,cowardly and undermines the whole army when soldiers desert their platoon and leave thier country. Canada defintely shouldnt be aiding those two voluntary soldiers.

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                    maybe the soliders are just going fuckin crazy. underfunded, underarmored, overextended, hot and miserable conditions, promise after promise to return home broken...

yea, i'd prolly whip an iraqi's ass too.
                    I dont think soldiers are underarmored or underfunded considering how much Bush has given to Iraq but if you think they are then why did you complain about the funds given to Iraq? Also soldiers are breed in harsher conditions than that in Iraq there is simply no excuse for what these soldiers did maybe US should implement a better psychiatric program to weed out these soldiers.
                    Last edited by THE ENFORCER; 05-01-2004, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                      I dont think soldiers are underarmored or underfunded considering how much Bush has given to Iraq but if you think they are then why did you complain about the funds given to Iraq?
                      Perhaps because the money is going to help this "new government" build more nuclear weapons so future presidents have a reason to exploit Iraqi oil reserves?
                      Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                      i just wish it was longer
                      Originally posted by Cops
                      it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
                        Perhaps because the money is going to help this "new government" build more nuclear weapons so future presidents have a reason to exploit Iraqi oil reserves?
                        Somehow i dont think so,

Btw Mattey i thought we all agreed that you will get rid of that sig, please make it smaller.

Comment

As pointed out by Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt this is really appalling and also undermines the war effort which is a shame but its not like this is the first war that this has happened infact there is always some sort of misconduct by some minority of soldiers in war so unfortunately this is not that surprising. Its better to think of the other thousands of soldiers in Iraq who are patriotic, strong, humanitarin and law biding then these 17.
                          17? 17????? Last I checked, you can't run through 17 troopers without hitting a sargeant. When shit gets this out of hand (they were fucking posing them for god's sake! that means they had both the inclination and the TIME to do so ) any reasonable person should be thinking, "holy fuck, there's something seriously wrong with us still being in Iraq". Sure it's better to think of the other patriotitc soldiers in Iraq but the thought you should be thinking is "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THESE 17 IDIOTS".

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                            17? 17????? Last I checked, you can't run through 17 troopers without hitting a sargeant. When shit gets this out of hand (they were fucking posing them for god's sake! that means they had both the inclination and the TIME to do so ) any reasonable person should be thinking, "holy fuck, there's something seriously wrong with us still being in Iraq". Sure it's better to think of the other patriotitc soldiers in Iraq but the thought you should be thinking is "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THESE 17 IDIOTS".
                            What are you going on about soldiers dont end up like these people, these people already had this mentality. Fighting in a warzone doesnt make you do perverted acts that purely in a persons psyche which should of been seen by psychiatrist before joining the army. Using this as an excuse to pull out troops from iraq is poor, in all warzones there is a small minority that misuse thier power. That doesnt mean that the war cause them to act this way nor does it mean that the war is not worth fighting. You act like this is the first time well its not get real!

Comment

What are you going on about soldiers dont end up like these people, these people already had this mentality. Fighting in a warzone doesnt make you do perverted acts that purely in a persons psyche which should of been seen by psychiatrist before joining the army. Using this as an excuse to pull out troops from iraq is poor, in all warzones there is a small minority that misuse thier power. That doesnt mean that the war cause them to act this way nor does it mean that the war is not worth fighting. You act like this is the first time well its not get real!
                              Holy shit. Let me recommend a few movies to you:
                              1.) Platoon.
                              2.) Apocalypse Now

and a few books:
                              1.) Catch 22
                              2.) The Things They Carried

Go talk to a Vietnam vet and ask him if the war fucked with his psyche. You have a gun, you get bored, these people hate you, the shit is crazy, and we need them out of there. We shouldn't have been there in the first place, and interestingly enough that's exactly what the 9/11 comission is finding out.

Comment

Working...
                              X