No announcement yet.

Iraqis fucking love us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enforcer.. it is utterly pointless arguing with you.
    The only thing I have left to say to you is the following:

I am glad that your ideas and ideals in no way whatsoever have the ability to influence my government or the actions it decides to take. I am glad that I will never in the whole of the rest of my life, ever be stuck in a room, listening to you prattle on for fucking hours if it comes across even half the way that you do here. I'd end up smashing my glass and using the shards to put out my eyes, and cut my throat because I couldn't simply DEAL with you in a rational manner. You're like the annoying tag-along in a group that prattles away, and people just nod or chuckle, simply because it's less effort to pay you the slight bit of attention rather than challenge you and deal with you even more. I'm tired of your fucking Wookie defense on the subject of Iraq, and well.. that's the defense you use period. If Chewbacca is a Wookie in Iraq, then Bush did not need the Weapons of Mass Destruction. Ugh.

Displaced said it best:
    Originally posted by Displaced
    jesus christ, get a clue.
    To that I only add:

I wish people could get a forum ban, for not knowing what the fuck they're talking about.

Good day.. and in conclusion...

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
      A bunch of bullshit.
      Please.. by all means, allow me to point my handgun at you, and order you to do such things. Then we'll see if you call it torture or not.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
        The fools agenda to exaggerate things and call it torture to the likes of what Saddam did. So what, I can see a fraternity in any part of the world doing this to pledges for laffs.
        As a member of a fraternity, I can safely say we've never done this.
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

As a brit, i say we shud get out of there, and stop following u yanks in everywhere, its always a complete balls up.

-china is the next super power, with USA's day numbered as the worlds number 1.
          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            21 pounds 5 ounces, I think. What a great and terrifying heart wrenching book. It's disturbing that it is fictionalized yet with still enough truth that it could BE completely true. You should read Chickenhawk. One of my favorite books... It's an autobiography, of Robert Mason.. a slick pilot in vietnam. It's better than The Things They Carried, believe it or not.
            It's not really that fictionalized. I had the chance to sit in on a lecture by Tim O'brien, and the the book is 'fiction", but it's more along the lines of the changed names and places, and less about making up events. O'brien doesn't due full fiction too well, at least that's my opinion, as I wasn't too thrilled with Nuclear Age, and Going After Coccacio was decent at best.

I'm starting to think the enforcer is just trolling. No one's this belligerently stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
              As a brit, i say we shud get out of there, and stop following u yanks in everywhere, its always a complete balls up.

-china is the next super power, with USA's day numbered as the worlds number 1.
              too right, blair is a brown noser for bush- the only soldier to go to Iraq from Southport where I live got shot! HAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                That was uncalled for!
                Actually that was the final straw i am so offended by that statement! goodbye! Is this how you treat all your soldiers who die to protect your rights i think you need a good look in the mirror! Better apologize!
                They are protecting jack shit. Iraq wasn't a threat. They are more of a threat to us while we are in their country than they ever were pre-"Iraqi Freedom". A vast majority of people didn't want to go there anyway. I support the troops, but not their actions. You, Sir, can go have fun with your right-wing counterparts and seriously go fuck yourself.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

ENFORCER is the perfect example of what Bush's "public relations" are doing to convince people that what the U.S. is doing in Iraq is noble.
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

You guys might not agree with THE ENFORCER, personally I don't either, but telling him you hope he'll die in combat, is completely out of line. Further more, I think this entire thread perfectly reflects the level of maturity on this forum.
                    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Thats the exact type of behaviour Bush used as an excuse to invade Iraq, how ironic the situation has turned out like this.

Not like this has not always happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced
                        again the enforcer is here running around preaching about how much iraqis love the USA, and how what the americans and now british soldiers are doing to the iraqi presoners is "right".

jesus christ, get a clue.

3 Americans and 2 Brits were killed on an oil pipeline in Yanbu today (Saudi Arabia), most probably retalitory for the way the Iraqi prisoners were treated.

Thats how much Arabs love you guys.

Also, Arabs are pulling their funds out of the USA, Sheikh Hamadan of Abu Dhabi (UAE) has pulled all of his money out of the USA and is placing it into the German Economy (VW, etc) as he does not feel welcome in the USA, nor does he want to aid the economy of those whom are "torturing and dehumanizing" his arab brethren. (the last part of that was and is not stated in the news, but it is very clear living in the UAE that their "support" of the Iraq war is completely gone, replaced by loathing for the US Army.

Finally, you have NEVER been in the Middle East, let alone Saudi, Iraq, etc, yet you talk like youd be best friends with every single Arab there is, you dont know these people, or whats going on in the region, you watch FOX news, thinking its an unbiased view of the events taking place in the ME, and basing all of your pointless points on some shit you believe.

Well i look at research and survey that supports my view (however a recent one hasnt been done yet) and that has a meaningufl basis because i wouldnt understand why an Iraqi would be against liberation from Saddam.

Sarien, i agree, the americans should just leave, they are trying to be all high and mighty, showing the world how things are meant to be done, yet they are treating iraqis like animals, pissing on helpless prisoners, im not one to judge people in combat, because it does alter peoples psyche, but god damn that shit is just wrong, i dont care who you are.

Amercians arent treating soldiers like animals 17 soldiers were. Way to twist the facts!

it no wonder the iraqi ppl want americans out.

hmm longer reply than i originally intended, but retards like THE ENFORCER should have some first hand knowledge on the situation, hell any knowledge before they come up with that crap.
                        Do you have first hand knowedge have you been in Iraq in the past 12 months? I think your the retard because you say you are all for the people of Iraq but how can you be fore the people of Iraq and want Saddam back? Thats a paradox that clearly shows you are misinformed on events!
                        Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                        As pointed out by Brig. Gen. Mark Kimmitt this is really appalling and also undermines the war effort which is a shame but its not like this is the first war that this has happened infact there is always some sort of misconduct by some minority of soldiers in war so unfortunately this is not that surprising. Its better to think of the other thousands of soldiers in Iraq who are patriotic, strong, humanitarin and law biding then these 17.
                        What the hell are you going on about when did i ever say that these 17 soldiers were "right".

Anyone who is against the Iraqi war because they want to protect iraqis please tell me why you would want saddam in then?

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                          You guys might not agree with THE ENFORCER, personally I don't either, but telling him you hope he'll die in combat, is completely out of line. Further more, I think this entire thread perfectly reflects the level of maturity on this forum.
                          Agree i think i might move to my other forums, clearly people here lack maturity and intelligence.

Comment

Just to make sure you know i think there are 4 main reason for invading Iraq

1.humanitarin reasons- Saddam as a ruler was cruel and people lived in terror getting rid of him helped all Iraqis and Iraqis know this!

2.economically- with OPEC increasing prices just for greed they have a tighter grip on the world liberating Iraq enables the world to appreciate oil and fair market value.

3. World Threat- although Iraq probably didnt pose any threat today the track history of Saddam, the power and availablility for Saddam to obtain nuclear weapons he could quite easily pose a threat tomorrow.

4. If US successfully changes Iraq into a democratic state this provides hope to all other countries whom are full of terrorists and are frustrated which democracy will solve.
                            Maybe each point byitself isnt ground enough but all four together it overwhelming evidence.

Reasons you provided agaisnt the war

1. humantarin- this doesnt make sense if you are for the iraqi people you would support freedom of the iraqi people.

2.economically- Bush spending too much, this doesnt not reallymake sense because lower oil prices will outwiegh this and also Iraqis will import alot of US goods in the future. You may argue that the compostition of spending could be better utilized in the war effort but the spending in general to Iraq isnt.

3. Politically- used as a basis to invade other countries- this is the only argument i will accept any other arugment is just plain stupid.

Have i summarised your ideas properly? anything you want to add?

Comment

Sarien, if I was a prisoner and a prison guard ordered me, with a gun pointed at me, to get naked and take a silly posture I would call that fucked up, and yes I'm sure it has happened in prison's all around the world where an immate pissed a guard up.

But no, I wouldn't call that torture, getting my fingers burned off one by one I would. I would also call the following things torture, my penis being burnt or cut, myself ACTUALLY being electrocuted, and not just threatened, for 10 hours straight while my hands were tied to ceiling and was forced to hang like so for a few days. Being starved to death. Beat up a lot for hours. Being shot just because the guard was bored. Having my fingernails torn off. My eyes cut or burned out of its sockets. Being cut in a multitude of places. Bringing in my wife and sister to my cell where I can watch them being raped by the guards. All those things I would call torture and all of which Saddam and his men have done many many a time. So saying such I think anyone calling being forced to pose for a picture naked, or forced to stand up for a long time with a mask on torture, I would call those people pansies looking to bash the US and have no fricking idea about what happens outside their panzy ass societies.

PJ, not many fraternities but I'm sure you would agree that it is very plausible for that type of thing to happen in a fraternity.

Displaced, I'm comparing this to a fraternity because it is silly AND a valied truthful comparision.

PS What the f**k do you think torture is, seriously, it seems many of yopu don't even know what it is and think it is like being grounded or something.
                              Last edited by lunch3; 05-02-2004, 12:16 AM.
                              -L3

Comment

torture

noun

1 {U} the act of causing great physical or mental pain in order to persuade someone to do something or to give information, or as an act of cruelty to a person or animal:

mental cruelty

noun {U}

behaviour that causes extreme unhappiness to another person but which does not involve physical violence:
                                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                                X