No announcement yet.

TW Mafia: Safety Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, gut feeling. I have little to say in response to voth as his claims are "oh, I pushed two mafia members out, that makes me clear town and nobody can question it." HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by ixt <ZH> View Post
      Once again, gut feeling. I have little to say in response to voth as his claims are "oh, I pushed two mafia members out, that makes me clear town and nobody can question it." HAHAHAHA
      True. I guess I?ll correct myself to 99.9% town. There is a 0.1% chance that I pulled the dumbest, most painfully elaborate yet moronic play in trench wars mafia history and decided to sacrifice two out of my probably 4 or 5 mafia members to gain town trust. While doing that, I also faked a completely legitimate role claim that was all but confirmed by a narrative posted by Willby on the night I was targeted to get nightkilled. Oh wait, I must have duped the actual town bodyguard (who has shockingly remained silent days after my roleclaim as town bodyguard) into protecting me on night 2 and then tried to nightkill myself so that I could just roleclaim and use the narrative that willby hadn?t even posted yet to further this scam of mine. It just helps the elaborate scheme seem all the more legitimate.

if you are actually town, you are horrible at this game. If you are mafia, well... you are horrible at this game.

7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
      Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10
      Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• I say we drop turban, at least ixt is playing and making this fun. We can then vote ixt next if turban is town. Just my opinion atm.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Town has little to fear if in fact Voth and fis are who they have claimed themselves to be. They BOTH have claimed BODYGUARD capabilities. Naturally this phase both are expected to protect the Town ROLEBLOCKER and the town BODYGUARD.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post
            I told ya'll I work in IT. IT develops things. I am a townie Inventor.

At the start I was given
            1x gun (1 shot, I still have it)
            1x bulletproof vest (1 shot, basically doctor)
            1x hacking tool (1 shot, basically roleblocker)
            I can either use my item or create a new one at night.

Night 1 I used my hacking tool on Zeebu. It failed.
            Night 2 I invented another bulletproof vest.
            Night 3 I used my bulletproof vest on Voth.

Questions?
            Night 1 was a shot in the dark, basically not buying Zeebus claim, and I had no other idea.
            I got no idea why it failed. Maybe because I couldn't roleblock the busdriver.
            Night 2 I had no idea, so I figured I would just invent another vest. You never know.
            Night 3 I gave my vest to Voth, because I thought he might take the risk of not protecting himself again, so I had that covered.

So I have 1x gun and 1x bulletproof vest left.
            1 Bullet Proof vest left so voth should definitely live this phase.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I say we drop turban, at least ixt is playing and making this fun. We can then vote ixt next if turban is town. Just my opinion atm.

so the logic here is if turban shows up town im voted the day after. What kind of logic is this. The reason why turban is on the chopping block is because he failed to post more than "my bad been to busy but my vote goes to ......." even in the case if he turns up townie, that would only mean the last two or so mafia are inside your ranks. This is the best realistic argument that can be made from my civilian point of view. By reasoning, the mafia team should be composed of a few "minions" being goons but a few of their strong roles correct? If turban ends up not the godfather I can only say the godfather is still hidden in your ranks and villagers will have an EXTREMELY difficult time finding. With my townie perspective I can only hope turban shows godfather because I need to protect my own position, and we would need to find the remaining bad roles.

Comment

• and its safe to say, with the other claimed townie roles, NONE have attempted to contribute to the town effort more than me. townies don't have any perspective on the matter, so SIDING ON WRONG SIDES IS ONLY NATURAL. only when this issue is discovered, its their job to return back, which is what i did.

Comment

• You have been playing ixt and I totally commend you for that. That is why I suggest to spare you another night. If turban flips mafia your chances of surviving the next day would greatly improve too possibly depending on what unfolds that day.

Also town can't help but lose a few more. At this point the sacrifice of a vanilla death and the information it reveals is more important than voting out a claimed town bodyguard in voth.

If Town wins even the dead can rejoice as they were town. This is an individual survival game but at the same time ultimately a TEAM survival game.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• If the role blocker for town dies OR the bodyguard dies in this next night phase it should reveal that at least one of those bodyguard power claimers in lying and a mafia power who needs to be targeted by town the day after.

This is why Voth needs to protect the Roleblocker and fis needs to protect voth this night phase. I see no way they both can deny this logic.

Am I right Fis and Voth?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• i agree i guess on the townie sacrifice part...as i said im not afraid to be wrongly voted out. what I'm confused is why you would post the instruction on what the power roles should do straight up in here and not somewhere else where only ya'll can see it. now unless the defenders play a mindgame, wouldnt mafia be locked in in killing fiS, if she is what she says she is? if u understand what im trying to convey here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        If the role blocker for town dies OR the bodyguard dies in this next night phase it should reveal that at least one of those bodyguard power claimers in lying and a mafia power who needs to be targeted by town the day after.

This is why Voth needs to protect the Roleblocker and fis needs to protect voth this night phase. I see no way they both can deny this logic.

Am I right Fis and Voth?
                        It is outright stupid discussing this here publicly and right now even before a lynch happenend.
                        Do I need to say why or are you capable to think about it yourself?

Comment

• The Roleblocker too must not target fis or voth this upcoming night and target 1 of other players left in the game. They then must reveal who they blocked this upcoming night either privately in a group of 3 or more or publicly and completely reveal who they are and who they blocked to everyone left in the game. This way we always have more town knowing who is doing what and be able to back up each players claims about who they are and what they promise to do each night.

Also the second night after this coming night where fis will use her bulletproof vest on Voth she can coordinate with the roleblocker and use her gun to kill another suspicious person in the game that no other power can role do actions due to our/towns lack of numbers now we lost our bus driver and cop.

The three claimed power roles between fis, voth and the role blocker if coordinated together like this and if this plan is executed as I say Town's win percentage will be 100%.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also... I am not a fan of voting out an investigated, innocent townie at this point.
                            I do NOT see any reason why the first thing you conclude from an innocent result is that someone is the GF.
                            Also, even though not as likely, voth could also be the GF with a very risky but interesting play. I see turban as more likely but what if both are town and he never visited the true GF in the firs place... this GF discussion at this point is sort of nuts though honestly.
                            Turbs knows this game, just as Voth said. Voth isn't an idiot either.

Comment

• Thanks, Jessup, for giving literally everyone a plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by fiS View Post

It is outright stupid discussing this here publicly and right now even before a lynch happenend.
                                Do I need to say why or are you capable to think about it yourself?
                                Please refute my point yes. You both already revealed all this power you have so we should have mafia sown up. If it doesn't play out like I laid out one of you is lying or purposely losing the game for town.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X